- What’s Wrong With Woman’s Place?
- Simon Chapman, A Very Distinguished Fucking Anarchist
- Sanction Low Paid Worker’s Benefits To #solveukpoverty Say The Joseph Rowntree Foundation
- Hunger, Homelessness and Despair, The Stark Reality of the Benefit Cap
- DPAC Week of Action – September 4th-10th. #RightsNotGames
- The Working Class Is Back In The Game, Let’s Make Sure We Fucking Stay There
- What A Shambles, Lord Fraud’s Budgeting Support Trials An Embarrassing, Expensive Flop
- Shocking Transphobia From Evangelical Group Linked To Stephen Crabb
- Stephen Crabb Sits On Council Of Gay Cure Church Front Group
- Shades Of The Workhouse, Lord Fraud Hints At Mandatory Jobs Training In Hostels And Women’s Refuges
- To The Streets! Support The Cleaners Striking Against Corporate Property Vultures @CBRE
- The Future Is There For The Taking, Now Is The Time To Wage Class War Against The Rich
- New Disability Tests Are Even Worse Than First Feared, Join The Fightback On July 13th
- How Eric Pickles Acted To Protect The Empty Penthouses Of The Global Super Rich
- Shocking New Figures Reveal The Collapse Of Social House-Building In London
- RT @HousingActionSL: Absolutely appalling and shameful treatment of this family by Southwark council. We helped the family find somewhere t… 7 hours ago
- @dsheehy100 I was invited via tumblr to meet someone from Stonewall in an underground car park in the middle of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @gillespeterson: hard to put into words the influence and impact Andrew Weatherall has had on UK culture... so sad to hear of his passi… 11 hours ago
- RT @FrontGreen: 💚🖤❤️💚🖤❤️💚🖤❤️ GAF Week of Action Programme now up! More events to be added greenanticapitalist.org Starting last week of Fe… 14 hours ago
- What’s Wrong With Woman’s Place? johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/2020/02/16/wha… 1 day ago
- User-led network could close as latest victim of competition from big charitiesBy John Pring Disability News Service 3rd May 2018 A national network of mental health service-users, survivors and activists is facing closure next month if it cannot secure new funding, after becoming the latest victim of competition from large, non-user-led … Continue reading →
- User-led network could close as latest victim of competition from big charities
- Challenging Universal Credit and Conditionality Workshop – Anarchist Festival 2019Why should everyone be taking action against Universal Credit (UC)? Want to know the facts about UC and how to avoid an early move to it? Want to find out how to minimise and challenge conditionality when claiming UC? Want to discuss what UC means politically? Then come along to our workshop on Sunday 2nd […]
- Challenging Universal Credit and Conditionality Workshop – Anarchist Festival 2019
- Questions to Labour leadership candidatesAs we draw nearer to the Labour leadership elections in which DPAC do not endorse any one particular candidate we wanted to update our supporters about the lack of responses we have had from candidates to our request for more information on their views and previous support. We’re sorry to have to report that the… Continue Reading Questions to Labour leadersh […]
- Questions to Labour leadership candidates
- The ‘Claimant Commitment’ Minefield.Keeping Track of Your Life for Work Coach Nosey Parkers. For reasons that escape this Blog the far-right Express has been publishing about the ‘Claimant Commitment’. You’d get a better idea of how this operates by watching the 3 part BBC documentary on Universal Credit. But here it is their story, Universal Credit: What is […]
- The ‘Claimant Commitment’ Minefield.
- xmas closureDue to the Kingsgate Community Centre being closed over Xmas 2019 the last KUWG meeting for 2019 is Thursday 19th December, recommencing in 2020 Thursday 9th January. Happy Post-Election Xmas, if possible!
- xmas closure
- Thank you to everyone who supported our “Protecting Freedom to Protest Fund” appealThe comments below were left by some of the many contributors to our hugely successful “Protecting Freedom to Protest” crowdfunding campaign, which in November and December 2019 raised £11,109. A month has passed since it closed so this is an update on where we are now. “Now more than ever, Netpol’s work is essential”. “Netpol is a vital […] The post Thank y […]
- Thank you to everyone who supported our “Protecting Freedom to Protest Fund” appeal
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Search Results for: kollerstrom
The troothers are currently tearing themselves to pieces on the ‘was the jews what done it’ forum. After we spoke to Conway Hall about the upcoming event featuring holocaust denier Nick Kollerstrom we were accused of working for the MOD/MI5/MOSSAD. … Continue reading
yep, latest news from the fine folks at Conway Hall is that the event has been cancelled and they were unaware that Kollerstrom would be speaking.
“Conway Hall is a landmark of London’s independent intellectual, political and cultural life. For over one hundred years the Ethical Society had its centre at South Place in the City of London, where it fostered freedom in moral and spiritual … Continue reading
Our favourite holocaust denier and ex-UCL Research Fellow has been spouting his mouth again this time apparantly denying that he’s a holocaust denier. The fetid muppet recently featured on an English language Iranian TV station (no bias there then) to … Continue reading
“22 April 2008 UCL has been made aware of views expressed by Dr Nicholas Kollerstrom, an Honorary Research Fellow in UCL Science & Technology Studies. The position of Honorary Research Fellow is a privilege bestowed by departments within UCL on … Continue reading
This time last week Nick Kollerstrom, holocaust denier extroadinaire, 911 truther and all round tosspot was listed as a research fellow on UCL’s website. Today his name appears to have disappeared. Shame.
Nick Kollerstrom has repeated his opinions on the holocaust on the nineeleven ‘truth’ boards in a diatribe moaning that he’s being picked on and nobody likes him. Kollerstrom fingers Blairwatch and Rachel North claiming that “I’ve never in my life … Continue reading
Respec’ to pk via urban 75 Download, print out, stick up around UCL, job done.
Now far be it for us to call the Daily Telegraph a bunch of dodgy old nazis but it seems like they’re finally coming out of the closet and showing their true colours. Although it seems to be gardening boots … Continue reading
To: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Dear Ms Fourniol I am writing concerning Nicholas Kollerstrom who I understand is a Research Fellow at UCL. You may be interested to note that Mr Kollerstrom is an active supporter of Holocaust Denial … Continue reading