Follow me on twitter @johnnyvoid
- With Coronavirus Around The Corner It’s Time To Scrap Sanctions And Brutal Benefit Assessments
- Climate Chaos Is Class War And No-one Should Be Telling Us How To Fight It
- What’s Wrong With Woman’s Place?
- Simon Chapman, A Very Distinguished Fucking Anarchist
- Sanction Low Paid Worker’s Benefits To #solveukpoverty Say The Joseph Rowntree Foundation
- Hunger, Homelessness and Despair, The Stark Reality of the Benefit Cap
- DPAC Week of Action – September 4th-10th. #RightsNotGames
- The Working Class Is Back In The Game, Let’s Make Sure We Fucking Stay There
- What A Shambles, Lord Fraud’s Budgeting Support Trials An Embarrassing, Expensive Flop
- Shocking Transphobia From Evangelical Group Linked To Stephen Crabb
- Stephen Crabb Sits On Council Of Gay Cure Church Front Group
- Shades Of The Workhouse, Lord Fraud Hints At Mandatory Jobs Training In Hostels And Women’s Refuges
- To The Streets! Support The Cleaners Striking Against Corporate Property Vultures @CBRE
- The Future Is There For The Taking, Now Is The Time To Wage Class War Against The Rich
- New Disability Tests Are Even Worse Than First Feared, Join The Fightback On July 13th
- @Henriettaspoon With a photo. What a complete piece of shit. https://t.co/Jk3z0d1Mtf 2 weeks ago
- RT @BookfairLDN: Hi everyone, We’ve been having a break, hence we’ve been quiet for a while, but just so you know: we are not giving up o… 2 weeks ago
- RT @HarryJosieGiles: Here are some ideas for trans liberation: harryjosiegiles.medium.com/trans-in-the-u… 3 weeks ago
- @void_if_removed Here's Gary Powell speaking at a panel meeting hosted by the Heritage Foundation: heritage.org/marriage-and-f… 3 weeks ago
- @void_if_removed Here's an article showing how Gary Powell was involved in launching LGB Alliance:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- User-led network could close as latest victim of competition from big charitiesBy John Pring Disability News Service 3rd May 2018 A national network of mental health service-users, survivors and activists is facing closure next month if it cannot secure new funding, after becoming the latest victim of competition from large, non-user-led … Continue reading →
- User-led network could close as latest victim of competition from big charities
- Challenging Universal Credit and Conditionality Workshop – Anarchist Festival 2019Why should everyone be taking action against Universal Credit (UC)? Want to know the facts about UC and how to avoid an early move to it? Want to find out how to minimise and challenge conditionality when claiming UC? Want to discuss what UC means politically? Then come along to our workshop on Sunday 2nd […]
- Challenging Universal Credit and Conditionality Workshop – Anarchist Festival 2019
- A Message from Ken LoachThe post A Message from Ken Loach appeared first on DPAC.
- A Message from Ken Loach
- Budget, Cut to Benefit Postponed for Six Months.Response from Joseph Rowntree Foundation. The Government’s decision to cut Universal Credit and Working Tax Credit in six months – just as the furlough scheme ends and unemployment peaks – will pull 500,000 people including 200,000 children into poverty as we head into winter….” 🚨 NEW 🚨 Before #Budget2021 we set out five tests […]
- Budget, Cut to Benefit Postponed for Six Months.
- xmas closureDue to the Kingsgate Community Centre being closed over Xmas 2019 the last KUWG meeting for 2019 is Thursday 19th December, recommencing in 2020 Thursday 9th January. Happy Post-Election Xmas, if possible!
- xmas closure
- Government plans major crackdown in 2021 on the right to protestThe Conservative government is planning to introduce major changes to public order legislation to crack down on protests, under a new “Protection of the Police and Public Bill” planned for 2021. In September, Home Secretary Priti Patel denounced environmental campaigners Extinction Rebellion as “so-called eco-crusaders turned criminals” at the Police Superin […]
- Government plans major crackdown in 2021 on the right to protest
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.