Follow me on twitter @johnnyvoid
- Fuck Sotheby’s, Fuck The Rich, Let’s Take The Class War To Their Front Doors
- Over 90,000 Children Now In Temporary Accommodation As The Homelessness Epidemic Gets Even Worse
- Wednesday 8th July – DPAC Return to Parliament in a day of action to say #Balls2TheBudget.
- Don’t Let The Garden Bridge Turn Into The Workfare Bridge, Tell @TheGardenBridge To Pay A Living Wage
- Streatham Jobcentre Besieged By Protesters Demanding No Forced Treatment
- Unemployment Is Not Caused By Unemployed People: Keep The Psychocrats Out Of Jobcentres
- Shameless: Charity Bosses To Gather In Luxury Hotel For £715 Homelessness Conference
- Priti Patel Hands Award To Poverty Pay Employer That Pays Just £2.68 An Hour
- How The Benefit Lies Begin: Claimants Offered Cash And Fame To Say They Don’t Want Jobs
- Sunday Mirror’s Savage Attack On Elderly Women’s Wedding Shows Where The Labour Party Are Heading
- Worse Than The Poor Law, Universal Credit Slammed By Councils, Charities And Even Landlords
- The Biggest Attack On Wages Yet, Sectors With High Vacancies To Get Thousands Of Workfare Workers
- Black Cap Occupied, Camden Is Rising, Thank Fuck For The Fuck Parade
- Iain Duncan Smith’s First Re-Education Centre To Open In Streatham Jobcentre
- The Mayor Of Liverpool’s Murky Fundraising Ball Should Not Pass Without Scrutiny
- RT @barnet_unison: @johnnyvoid Last Call 11 hours to go Support #BarnetStrikers click here thndr.it/1LWISl0 leave a message #Solid… 1 day ago
- Fuck Sotheby’s, Fuck The Rich, Let’s Take The Class War To Their Front Doors johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/2015/07/06/fuc… http://t.co/8F7wKVupun 1 day ago
- RT @centrepointuk: The true scale of youth homelessness: three times more homeless young people rely on services than govt records show htt… 1 day ago
- RT @AnitaBellows12: Tweetlist to use for Budget day Protest dftr.org.uk/Songbird.php?T… #Balls2TheBudget #Budget2015 via @Dis_PPL_Protest http:/… 1 day ago
- RT @AnitaBellows12: Wednesday 8th July – DPAC Return to Parliament in a day of action to say #Balls2TheBudget. shar.es/1qkVxY via … 4 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- National Day of Action Against B&M Bargains – all the actionsHere is the full list (as far as we know) of actions in the national day of action against B&M Bargains’ use of workfare today, Saturday 27th June! If you’re going to one of these actions , let us know how you get along by email, or on Twitter. The hashtag for the day of action is #BandMDayofAction […]
- National Day of Action Against B&M Bargains – all the actions
- Justin Tomlinson talking shit on the Independent Living Fund #saveILFReblogged from Kate Belgrave’s blog, with thanks Short update on the recently closed Independent Living Fund: A couple of weeks ago, Minister for Disabled People Justin Tomlinson wrote an imperious letter to the Guardian in response to an Aditya Chakrabortty article about social security cuts. Tomlinson’s letter included this very touchy paragraph about the […]
- Justin Tomlinson talking shit on the Independent Living Fund #saveILF
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOODWhen the mode of the music changes the walls of the city shake.
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOOD
- Sanctions Regime Under Fire Again.As the Budget looms and the government prepares to take an axe to benefits – above all for the working poor – the issue of sanctions has been out of the headlines. But there are voices who continue protesting: A group of churches and charities have called on the UK government to hold […]
- Sanctions Regime Under Fire Again.
- Resisting ‘Prevent’ and the War on DissentIn hospital departments, council offices, GP surgeries and schools across the country, trainers are preparing an army of staff for a new ‘war on terrorism': their task, to identify those who may have supposedly stepped onto “an escalator of radicalisation”. From today, provisions within the Counter Terrorism and Security Act 2015 shift the government’s […]
- Resisting ‘Prevent’ and the War on Dissent
- Can DWP providers force you to use Universal Jobmatch clones like myworksearch.co.uk and www.avantajobs.com?Universal Jobmatch (UJ) and consent It is self-evident that Universal Jobmatch (UJ) can be and is used to facilitate benefit sanctions and total loss of benefits. This as such is the principle reason the Information Commissioners Office requires that the … Continue reading →
- Can DWP providers force you to use Universal Jobmatch clones like myworksearch.co.uk and www.avantajobs.com?