Could be any day now. Prepare the bunting!
- How The DWP Bribed Employers To Break Age Discrimination Laws With A ‘Golden Ticket’ Worth £2,275
- 25 Feb Day of Action To Support Activist Arrested At Jobcentre
- Workfare Is A Betrayal Of Our Children And We Will All Pay The Price In Time
- Is Iain Duncan Smith Bullshitting About Universal Credit? Of Course He Fucking Is
- This Is Our City Not Theirs, It’s Time To Tell The Rich To Fuck Off
- A Truly Chilling Move: Now Maximus Are Trying To Buy Remploy
- Middle Class Solutions To Working Class Problems Is Why Charities Like MIND Keep Getting It So Wrong
- Rachel Reeves Is A Lying Bastard
- Evict The Bailiffs!
- Money For Old Rope … How The Work Programme Poverty Profiteers Are Fleecing The Tax Payer
- A Government That Permits The Psychological Torture Of Benefit Claimants Does Not Give A Fuck About Mental Health
- 14 Towns And Cities And Counting Lined Up To Take Action Against Maximus On March 2nd #ScrapWCA
- No Statistics On Benefit Uptake Published In Five Years, What Have The DWP Got To Hide?
- Statement from the Aylesbury Estate Occupation
- Aylesbury Estate Occupied After Yesterday’s Housing March
- Know your class enemy. A catalogue of of D-List celebrities who want to shoot teenagers storify.com/Occupied_Times… … Curated by @joolsd 2 hours ago
- RT @redrumlisa: 'Je suis Fucking Wanker' #classwar has been censored. Police say we will be arrested for holding this. @Classwar2015 http:/… 12 hours ago
- RT @redrumlisa: .@MPSBethnalGnSgt Why is this so offensive you can be arrested for holding it? #JeSuisFuckingWankers @Classwar2015 http://t… 12 hours ago
- Your all-in-one guide to the Maximus National Day of Action 2nd March #ScrapWCA #Maximarse shar.es/1WJDC4 via @Dis_PPL_Protest 1 day ago
- Getting stuff-all from Maximus – how the PR offensive really works katebelgrave.com/2015/02/gettin… via @hangbitch 1 day ago
- Open Letter to Iain Duncan Smith – Maximus ContractIain Duncan Smith Secretary of State for Work and Pensions Dear Secretary of State, We are deeply concerned by your decision to award the Work Capability Assessment (WCA) contract to private contractor Maximus, rather than bring the work back … Continue reading →
- Open Letter to Iain Duncan Smith – Maximus Contract
- #GE2015 More workfare, less payThis week the Conservatives announced in their manifesto they would introduce a new ‘community’ workfare scheme, specifically targeted at young people. This is odd because chancellor George Osbourne had already launched just such a workfare scheme last year – and neither David Cameron, Osbourne, nor the media appear to remember it. What does this workfare re […]
- #GE2015 More workfare, less pay
- Mark Harper’s Accessible Britain Hypocrisy[By Mark Harrison, CEO Equal Lives] Accessible Britain Challenge a Sick Joke In September last year Mark Harper, Minister for Disabled People launched the Accessible Britain Challenge. He did this 4 months after his Department had committed to closing the inaccessible disability assessment centre in Norwich and re-locating to suitable premises. That centre […]
- Mark Harper’s Accessible Britain Hypocrisy
- Universal Credit: MPs Say, Not Such a Brilliant Wheeze After all.Iain Duncan Smith Reacts to Criticism. We are really getting into reading Welfare Weekly at the moment. This is their latest: Commenting on the publication of the latest Universal Credit progress report, Chair of the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) Margaret Hodge said: “The Department for Work and Pensions has spent £700 million on Universal Credit […]
- Universal Credit: MPs Say, Not Such a Brilliant Wheeze After all.
- Read our February newsletterToday, Netpol supporters received our February 2015 newsletter in their email in-boxes. It is now also available online here. If you would like to receive future email updates, sign up to Netpol’s ‘announcements’ list here.
- Read our February newsletter
- DWP Providers say: “Sign here or face Benefit Sanctions” True or False?Despite DWP providers, of mandatory Jobcentre schemes, often demanding participants sign documents like Action Plans, Consent and Personal Data sharing forms or face Benefit Sanctions, this is not likely to have any legal basis when a scheme participant is willing … Continue reading →
- DWP Providers say: “Sign here or face Benefit Sanctions” True or False?