Could be any day now. Prepare the bunting!
- It’s Never Been More Important To Ask What’s Wrong With Work
- How The DWP Is Trying To Hide Even More #fakedwpstories
- These Statistics Tell Us Fuck All But One Death Was Too Many
- Iain Duncan Smith Is Still A Fucking Idiot – And Only We Can Stop Him
- Begging Is A Lifestyle Choice Says Leeds Councillor As Homelessness Charities Launch The Nastiest Campaign Yet
- #WEcan Expose The Wannabe Tory Councillor Behind The DWP’s Workfare Campaign
- #WEcan and We Did Fuck Up The DWP’s Online Campaign To Promote Workfare
- #WEcan Fuck Up The DWP’s Online Campaign To Promote Mass Workfare
- Fuck The Tories – The Fight To Save Social Security Gets Bigger Every Day
- DWP Hires Miracle Lifestyle Guru Who Claims 95% Success Rate In Curing Mental Health Conditions!
- Striving For Revolution, Let’s Bring The Bastards Down
- George Osborne Declares War On The Working Class. Are We Fucking Up For It?
- Disabled Protesters Bring Chaos To Central London To Say #Balls2TheBudget
- Fuck Sotheby’s, Fuck The Rich, Let’s Take The Class War To Their Front Doors
- Over 90,000 Children Now In Temporary Accommodation As The Homelessness Epidemic Gets Even Worse
- RT @lynnefriedli: '"Work is good for your health” head of Department of Whoppers & Porkies proclaims' rosannerabinowitz.wordpress.com/2015/09/02/wha… #wrongwithwor… 1 day ago
- RT @boycottworkfare: What's Wrong With Work? Free this Fri. As IDS pushes religion of work, let's get heretical! wellcomecollection.org/events/friday-… … 1 day ago
- RT @lynnefriedli: #wrongwithwork @johnnyvoid @boycottworkfare @Dis_PPL_Protest @AnitaBellows12 @nicklaus_taylor @Spencer_DavidA https://t.… 1 day ago
- #wrongwithwork It's Never Been More Important To Ask What's Wrong With Work johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/2015/09/01/its… http://t.co/m48U91HdNF 2 days ago
- .IDS Must Go Tweetlist #IDSMustGo. dftr.org.uk/Songbird.php?T… via @dis_ppl_protest 4 days ago
- Queen’s Speech: For Our Poorest, Our Sick and Our Disabled The Worst is Yet to ComeQueen’s speech ‘suggests the worst is yet to come’ By John Pring Disability News Service 28th May 2015 Disabled people should prepare themselves for more cuts and further attacks on their rights over the next five years, disabled campaigners have … Continue reading →
- Queen’s Speech: For Our Poorest, Our Sick and Our Disabled The Worst is Yet to Come
- B&M Bargains National Day of Action – over 20 stores!Saturday 27th June saw an inspiring nation-wide Day of Action against B&M Bargains, a notorious user of workfare. In a very short space of time the action snowballed, with autonomous groups organising actions against B&M in at least 20 towns and cities across the UK (let us know if we’ve left you off the list […]
- B&M Bargains National Day of Action – over 20 stores!
- Oh give me a break. You rattle your tins for this? Disabled people deserve better[Reblogged from Greater Manchester Coalition of Disabled People, Opinion, author Brian Hilton] Oh give me a break. You rattle your tins for this? Disabled people deserve better! #EndTheWasteOfMoney #EndTheAwkward Watching the breakfast news this morning I saw that SCOPE are continuing with their “End The Awkward” campaign, this time by teaming up with C […]
- Oh give me a break. You rattle your tins for this? Disabled people deserve better
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOODWhen the mode of the music changes the walls of the city shake.
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOOD
- Benefit Cuts Don’t Create Employment: Amazing Revelation!IDS: Still in Comfort Zone Denying Facts. Benefit Cuts Don’t Encourage The Unemployed Into Work – Research Welfare Weekly. Controversial and hard-hitting reforms to the benefits system are failing in their objective of encouraging the unemployed into work, according to new research. A report published by the Scottish Parliament’s Welfare Reform Committee ha […]
- Benefit Cuts Don’t Create Employment: Amazing Revelation!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Site www.refuted.org.uk no longer updated from today, August 1st 2015As of August 1st 2015 this site will no longer being updated, therefore any rights based information can no longer be relied upon. However, as most of the website is based upon and refers to Freedom of information Act (FOIA) … Continue reading →
- Site www.refuted.org.uk no longer updated from today, August 1st 2015