Tesco has been trying to move in to stokes croft (Bristol) for over 2 years and has been unable to because of huge protests. They have had to move builders in under police escort and have 24 hour roof top private security. Last weekend Tesco opened and there have been non stop protests all week.
- Over 90,000 Children Now In Temporary Accommodation As The Homelessness Epidemic Gets Even Worse
- Wednesday 8th July – DPAC Return to Parliament in a day of action to say #Balls2TheBudget.
- Don’t Let The Garden Bridge Turn Into The Workfare Bridge, Tell @TheGardenBridge To Pay A Living Wage
- Streatham Jobcentre Besieged By Protesters Demanding No Forced Treatment
- Unemployment Is Not Caused By Unemployed People: Keep The Psychocrats Out Of Jobcentres
- Shameless: Charity Bosses To Gather In Luxury Hotel For £715 Homelessness Conference
- Priti Patel Hands Award To Poverty Pay Employer That Pays Just £2.68 An Hour
- How The Benefit Lies Begin: Claimants Offered Cash And Fame To Say They Don’t Want Jobs
- Sunday Mirror’s Savage Attack On Elderly Women’s Wedding Shows Where The Labour Party Are Heading
- Worse Than The Poor Law, Universal Credit Slammed By Councils, Charities And Even Landlords
- The Biggest Attack On Wages Yet, Sectors With High Vacancies To Get Thousands Of Workfare Workers
- Black Cap Occupied, Camden Is Rising, Thank Fuck For The Fuck Parade
- Iain Duncan Smith’s First Re-Education Centre To Open In Streatham Jobcentre
- The Mayor Of Liverpool’s Murky Fundraising Ball Should Not Pass Without Scrutiny
- How The Benefit Lies Begin. Ludicrous Claims By Job’s Website Reported As Facts In Tory Press
- RT @AnitaBellows12: Wednesday 8th July – DPAC Return to Parliament in a day of action to say #Balls2TheBudget. shar.es/1qkVxY via … 31 minutes ago
- W 11 hours ago
- RT @Independent: Sotheby's cleaners banned from work after protest asking for better sick pay ind.pn/1FVkcUV http://t.co/SqwHMarsn7 12 hours ago
- RT @AaronBastani: Britain in 2015: on Wednesday @Sothebys sold a Warhol for £21 million, on Thursday it fired cleaners and porters who want… 12 hours ago
- Forced Therapy at the DWP - Sanctions and Workfare get a new ally wp.me/p6nekn-1a via @PaulHowsley 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- National Day of Action Against B&M Bargains – all the actionsHere is the full list (as far as we know) of actions in the national day of action against B&M Bargains’ use of workfare today, Saturday 27th June! If you’re going to one of these actions , let us know how you get along by email, or on Twitter. The hashtag for the day of action is #BandMDayofAction […]
- National Day of Action Against B&M Bargains – all the actions
- Lobby against Assisted Suicide – come alond and invite your MPLobby your MP to attend Not Dead Yet lobby at Portcullis House on the 14th July 2015 The Rob Marris Assisted Dying Bill will be debated in the House of Commons on the 11th of September, as soon as Parliament reconvenes after the summer recess. There is an opportunity to lobby MPs before they go… Continue Reading Lobby against Assisted Suicide – come alond an […]
- Lobby against Assisted Suicide – come alond and invite your MP
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOODWhen the mode of the music changes the walls of the city shake.
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOOD
- Threat to Housing Benefit as 10% Claimant “Contribution” to Rent Floated.One of Iain Duncan Smith’s Gaffs: No Housing Benefit Problems for him! “State benefits paid to thousands of sick and disabled people could be cut by £30 a week as part of the £12bn of welfare cuts to be implemented by the Government.” reports the Independent today. People on housing benefit could be forced to […]
- Threat to Housing Benefit as 10% Claimant “Contribution” to Rent Floated.
- Resisting ‘Prevent’ and the War on DissentIn hospital departments, council offices, GP surgeries and schools across the country, trainers are preparing an army of staff for a new ‘war on terrorism': their task, to identify those who may have supposedly stepped onto “an escalator of radicalisation”. From today, provisions within the Counter Terrorism and Security Act 2015 shift the government’s […]
- Resisting ‘Prevent’ and the War on Dissent
- Can DWP providers force you to use Universal Jobmatch clones like myworksearch.co.uk and www.avantajobs.com?Universal Jobmatch (UJ) and consent It is self-evident that Universal Jobmatch (UJ) can be and is used to facilitate benefit sanctions and total loss of benefits. This as such is the principle reason the Information Commissioners Office requires that the … Continue reading →
- Can DWP providers force you to use Universal Jobmatch clones like myworksearch.co.uk and www.avantajobs.com?