Go to google. Enter ‘Squatter Eviction UK’. Click on the sponsored links on the right of the page advertising bailiff firms and other scum. Every time you click it costs the cunts some money. Good eh.
- Brixton Rises Up As Rage Against The Rich Explodes Across The Capital
- Week Of Action Against Workfare And Sanctions Begins Tomorrow: Events Announced So Far
- How Lord Fraud’s Benefit Rules For Self-Employed Workers Will Mean The End Of Enterprise
- Deconstructing The So Called Jobs Miracle And Why It Has Nothing To Do With Iain Duncan Smith
- This Is Fucking Vandalism, London’s History And Culture Are Being Destroyed In The Name Of Greed
- Nick Clegg Wants Even More Debt For The Young, Why Is This Dick Still Talking?
- March For The Homeless A Huge Success: This Is Exactly What The Capital Needs
- Labour And The Tories, Not Just Fucking Wankers But Fucking Idiots Too
- Here Comes The Forced Labour Party – Massive Extension Of Workfare And Benefits To Be Slashed
- Welfare Reform Has Failed – And These Latest Statistics Prove It
- DPAC – The Revenge Tour From April 18th
- This Is What Democracy Looks Like: Iain Duncan Smith Election Challenger Arrested Over Alleged Sticker
- Take Action Against Soaring Homelessness: Support The March For The Homeless On April 15th
- It Had To Happen. Soon You Could Face An In-Work Benefit Sanction … For Going To Work
- From Tragedy To Farce, How Universal Credit’s Work Related Activity Is Beyond A Joke
- Brixton Rises Up As Rage Against The Rich Explodes Across The Capital wp.me/p1Awq-2iI 9 hours ago
- RT @boycottworkfare: No voice for workfare profiteers @ersa_news boycottworkfare.org/?p=4312 11 hours ago
- Foxtons windows just put through. This is fucking south london #reclaimbtixton 2 days ago
- RT @HousingActionSL: Hundreds blocking the road supporting the occupation of the town hall & more banners being dropped! #reclaimbrixton ht… 2 days ago
- Police getting egged helmets in the air #brixton 2 days ago
- Is IDS’s DWP Spin Doctor Richard Caseby Formerly of The Sun Behind Blacklisting of Disability News Service Journalist?Director, Communications Civil Service, Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) March 2014 – Present (1 year 2 months)London, United Kingdom The DWP is implementing the biggest changes to the welfare system in 60 years through the introduction of Universal Credit. … Continue reading →
- Is IDS’s DWP Spin Doctor Richard Caseby Formerly of The Sun Behind Blacklisting of Disability News Service Journalist?
- Take action: No voice for workfare profiteersTake action online against the workfare industry conference as part of the Week of Action vs Workfare and Sanctions! Today, Monday 27 April, the welfare-to-work industry is holding its AGM. The ERSA – the organisation that does spin and lobbying for workfare exploiters – is meeting to discuss the year in workfare and new ways […]
- Take action: No voice for workfare profiteers
- Psychologists against Austerity week of action nowWeek of Action – Begins 20th April Psychologists Against Austerity are mobilising for a WEEK OF ACTION beginning April 20th 2015. Each and every action will make a difference. Thank you. Let us know how it goes! Monday: Learn about the issues and share and inform colleagues using our briefing paper. Tuesday: Contribute to the public debate… Continue Reading […]
- Psychologists against Austerity week of action now
- Welfare Reform: Iain Duncan Smith Trumpets Success.Some of those ‘Benefiting’ from Iain Duncan Smith’s Reforms. Welfare reform has improved lives claims Iain Duncan Smith Saturday April 25th. Express and Star, Wolverhampton. The architect of the controversial ‘bedroom tax’ has insisted low and middle earners have benefited from his welfare reforms. Work and Pensions Secretary Iain Duncan Smith slashed millio […]
- Welfare Reform: Iain Duncan Smith Trumpets Success.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- DWP Digital Tools of Oppression: for unemployed and people in-work to be exploited by employersThe #UniversalCredit future "Named individuals could be booked [to work] instantly" or face #BenefitSanctions http://t.co/lhNm2Pn683 — refuted (@refuted) April 21, 2015 Following on from The Universal Credit (Work-Related Requirements) In Work Pilot Scheme and Amendment Regulations 2015 and the explanatory note … Continue reading →
- DWP Digital Tools of Oppression: for unemployed and people in-work to be exploited by employers