Go to google. Enter ‘Squatter Eviction UK’. Click on the sponsored links on the right of the page advertising bailiff firms and other scum. Every time you click it costs the cunts some money. Good eh.
- The Working Class Is Back In The Game, Let’s Make Sure We Fucking Stay There
- What A Shambles, Lord Fraud’s Budgeting Support Trials An Embarrassing, Expensive Flop
- Shocking Transphobia From Evangelical Group Linked To Stephen Crabb
- Stephen Crabb Sits On Council Of Gay Cure Church Front Group
- Shades Of The Workhouse, Lord Fraud Hints At Mandatory Jobs Training In Hostels And Women’s Refuges
- To The Streets! Support The Cleaners Striking Against Corporate Property Vultures @CBRE
- The Future Is There For The Taking, Now Is The Time To Wage Class War Against The Rich
- New Disability Tests Are Even Worse Than First Feared, Join The Fightback On July 13th
- How Eric Pickles Acted To Protect The Empty Penthouses Of The Global Super Rich
- Shocking New Figures Reveal The Collapse Of Social House-Building In London
- Social Cleansing In London Is All Too Real, To Deny It Is Irresponsible
- How Consent Has Been Manufactured For In Work Benefit Sanctions
- Like Feeding Time At The Fucking Zoo – Workfare Industry Hijacks In-Work Sanctions Inquiry
- Fraud And Error Soaring In Universal Credit And Benefit Underpayments Hit Record High
- The True Horrors Of In-work Benefit Sanctions Have Not Yet Been Understood
- RT @Classwar2015: Fight male violence! Friday 5 August meet 8pm Angel tube EC1V 1NE bit.ly/2amaOa0 @MxJackMonroe #bbcsp https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @radowitzky57: https://t.co/XGvLUhrNCM 1 week ago
- RT @Shrink_at_Large: BEATS AGAINST CUTS London’s Finest DJs Line-Up to Raise funds for DPAC 26 July at 20:00–1:00 MT @Dis_PPL_Protest https… 1 week ago
- RT @UVWunion: Come to @amershamarms 23 July & support @UVWunion and low paid & migrant workers facebook.com/events/1171761… https://t.co/dNbOdbF… 1 week ago
- RT @Classwar2015: 90,000 children in London in temporary housing, report says insidecroydon.com/2016/07/19/900… via @insidecroydon @open_gdn_estate @… 1 week ago
- The banana republic morality of Labour’s NEC ~ By David OslandWHEN was the last time a mass social democratic party anywhere in the world was formally forbidden to meet? The best answer I can come up with is 1973, in the wake of the military takeover in Chile.
- The banana republic morality of Labour’s NEC ~ By David Osland
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Sisters of Frida: Disability & Sex/uality ProjectDisability & Sex/uality project Invitation We are delighted to announce that we are now able to continue the Disability and Sex/uality project that we started in September 2015. This phase of the project will consist of four workshops, each with a different theme. These workshops are for self-identified disabled women who want to create a… Continue Readi […]
- Sisters of Frida: Disability & Sex/uality Project
- More on Universal Credit Delay.Damien Green’s Constituency: the Place to Learn first hand about the Problems of People on Low incomes and on Benefits. Universal Credit roll-out delayed for a further year Full roll-out of Universal Credit will now not be completed until March 2022. Reports Welfare Weekly. New Work and Pensions Secretary, Damien Green MP, has announced a further one […] […]
- More on Universal Credit Delay.
- Digital jobcentres to heighten isolation and reduce solidarity?As was stated at Boycott Workfare's Welfare Action Gathering in Manchester, DWP moving toward digital signing-on sessions will increase the isolation of jobcentre clients from possible unemployed activist group support.(1)I also reckon that it will tie in with the findings of Stanley Milgram's experiment into torture, that stated that torture is mo […]
- Digital jobcentres to heighten isolation and reduce solidarity?
- Resisting Prevent: an activist’s guideNetpol has put together a new guide for activists on how to start resisting the government’s Prevent strategy at a local level As part of our support for Together Against Prevent, the campaign tactic adopted by a growing number of organisations, this guide is intended to help activists to organise locally in order to resist … The post Resisting Prevent: an a […]
- Resisting Prevent: an activist’s guide
- Under 25? You must spend 48 hours a week looking for work on Universal Credit?With regards the 48 hour Universal Credit (UC) Claimant Commitment (CC) weekly ‘expected hours’ to look and prepare for work for under 25 year olds, that someone mentioned* at the Manchester ‘Welfare Action Gathering’, this needs clarification. “A claimant’s ‘expected hours’ … Continue reading →
- Under 25? You must spend 48 hours a week looking for work on Universal Credit?