Go to google. Enter ‘Squatter Eviction UK’. Click on the sponsored links on the right of the page advertising bailiff firms and other scum. Every time you click it costs the cunts some money. Good eh.
- How George Osborne’s Minimum Wage Rise Will Mean Brutal Benefit Cuts For The Self-Employed
- What A Wanker, No Poverty In The UK Claims Alan Fucking Sugar
- A Tale of Two Cities. How London Is More Divided Than Ever Before.
- Ignore The Fucking Hipsters Crying Into Their Cornflakes, Long Live The Fucking #FuckParade
- Access To Work Cuts Show The True Nature Of This Pig-Fucking Government
- Unpaid Work Schemes Are De-Skilling A Generation And Perhaps That Is The Intention
- Never Mind The Labour Party, Come To The Fucking Fuck Parade
- The Forced Labour Party: The Day That Corbyn (And Half His Cabinet) Voted For Workfare
- If Jeremy Corbyn Is The Limit Of Our Imagination Then We Are Truly Fucked
- Male Applicants Only! The Government’s Job Seeking Website Is Still Breaking The Law
- Threatened With A Benefit Sanction For Going To Hospital? Now It’s Government Policy
- It’s Never Been More Important To Ask What’s Wrong With Work
- How The DWP Is Trying To Hide Even More #fakedwpstories
- These Statistics Tell Us Fuck All But One Death Was Too Many
- Iain Duncan Smith Is Still A Fucking Idiot – And Only We Can Stop Him
- RT @SolHughesWriter: What greets Tory delegates #CPC15 cops and @Dis_PPL_Protest protestors. Delegates a bit shaken up, I think http://t.co… 9 hours ago
- RT @AnitaBellows12: .#IDSMurderer DPAC Protest Tweetlist Mon 5th Oct Noon onwards . dftr.org.uk/Songbird.php?T… via @dis_ppl_protest 10 hours ago
- RT @paulapeters2: #Balls2ToryPartyConference DPAC celebrating 5th birthday noisy protest @Dis_PPL_Protest @EllenClifford1 @BobEllard1 http:… 10 hours ago
- How Osborne's Minimum Wage Rise Will Mean Brutal Benefit Cuts For The Self-Employed #CPC15 johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/2015/10/05/how… 11 hours ago
- The Fightback Against Gentrification Has Barely Begun huffingtonpost.co.uk/jon-bigger/gen… via @HuffPostUK 13 hours ago
- Michael O’Sullivan inquest: Chief coroner silent over WCA ‘future deaths’ reports By John Pring Disability News Service Friday 25th September 2015 The chief coroner of England and Wales has refused to act after it emerged that only one coroner has written an official report warning that lives could be put at … Continue reading →
- Michael O’Sullivan inquest: Chief coroner silent over WCA ‘future deaths’ reports
- #BigSavingsNoWages – 2nd day of action against B&M StoresAfter the impressive response to the last call-out, help pile on the pressure calling for B&M Bargains to pull out of all workfare schemes. Two stores in Manchester will be targeted, at 2 pm: Chorlton – 595-597 Wilbraham Rd, Manchester M21 9AJ Ashton-under-Lyne – 9-11 Bow St, Ashton-under-Lyne OL6 6BU Join the Facebook event […]
- #BigSavingsNoWages – 2nd day of action against B&M Stores
- All out effort – Storm the Tory Conference on twitter during IDS Speech – Tues 6th 2.30 PMDuncan Smith is speaking to the Tory Conference on Tuesday at 2.30 pm. Lets tell the Tories and anyone else viewing the Tory Conference Hashtag what we think of him. If everyone on twitter at that time takes part, we swamp his lies with our messages. There are some tweets you can use below –… Continue Reading All out effort – Storm the Tory Conference on twi […]
- All out effort – Storm the Tory Conference on twitter during IDS Speech – Tues 6th 2.30 PM
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOODWhen the mode of the music changes the walls of the city shake.
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOOD
- Iain Duncan Smith in Stout Denial on Failure of his Welfare ‘reforms’.Anything Wrong? Not my Fault Says Iain Duncan Smith. The Guardian publishes a long interview with Iain Duncan Smith today, This is worth noting, Duncan Smith said that Britain’s welfare system – in particular the way in which the pay packets of the low-paid are topped up through tax credits – worsened the problem of […]
- Iain Duncan Smith in Stout Denial on Failure of his Welfare ‘reforms’.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Site www.refuted.org.uk no longer updated from today, August 1st 2015As of August 1st 2015 this site will no longer being updated, therefore any rights based information can no longer be relied upon. However, as most of the website is based upon and refers to Freedom of information Act (FOIA) … Continue reading →
- Site www.refuted.org.uk no longer updated from today, August 1st 2015