yep, latest news from the fine folks at Conway Hall is that the event has been cancelled and they were unaware that Kollerstrom would be speaking.
- They Are Coming For The Internet – New Porn and Copyright Laws Could Criminalise Millions
- Sanction Low Paid Worker’s Benefits To #solveukpoverty Say The Joseph Rowntree Foundation
- Hunger, Homelessness and Despair, The Stark Reality of the Benefit Cap
- DPAC Week of Action – September 4th-10th. #RightsNotGames
- The Working Class Is Back In The Game, Let’s Make Sure We Fucking Stay There
- What A Shambles, Lord Fraud’s Budgeting Support Trials An Embarrassing, Expensive Flop
- Shocking Transphobia From Evangelical Group Linked To Stephen Crabb
- Stephen Crabb Sits On Council Of Gay Cure Church Front Group
- Shades Of The Workhouse, Lord Fraud Hints At Mandatory Jobs Training In Hostels And Women’s Refuges
- To The Streets! Support The Cleaners Striking Against Corporate Property Vultures @CBRE
- The Future Is There For The Taking, Now Is The Time To Wage Class War Against The Rich
- New Disability Tests Are Even Worse Than First Feared, Join The Fightback On July 13th
- How Eric Pickles Acted To Protect The Empty Penthouses Of The Global Super Rich
- Shocking New Figures Reveal The Collapse Of Social House-Building In London
- Social Cleansing In London Is All Too Real, To Deny It Is Irresponsible
- They Are Coming For The Internet - New Porn and Copyright Laws Could Criminalise Millions… johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/2016/10/19/the… https://t.co/Jv0JjcUa7z 3 days ago
- Or this youtu.be/wwx8Voq373A via @YouTube 4 days ago
- @refuted nah that's old, fine young cannibals dragged me back 4 days ago
- Ok then facebook.com/thevoidblog/po… 4 days ago
- RT @paulapeters2: #RestExhibition @Dis_PPL_Protest @EllenClifford1 @freethepeeps @lynnefriedli https://t.co/li0QY55TvH 3 weeks ago
- New Cradle2Grave Campaign Hopes People Across UK Will Support a New IntiativeOctober 21st 2016 By Gail Ward Co Founder Cradle2Grave The whole concept of joining the dots together under one campaign after being battered and bruised by Tory Austerity for six years seemed a big task. Happily, Cross Border … Continue reading →
- New Cradle2Grave Campaign Hopes People Across UK Will Support a New Intiative
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Join with MHRN and Demonstrate against National MIND 31st October 15:30 to 17:00Reblogged from Mental Health Resistance Network with thanks NATIONAL MIND ARE JOINING FORCES WITH THE DREADED DWP! Mind’s policy officer Tom Pollard sarts a secondment as senior policy officer at the DWP the day after this halloween demo. This halloween we invite all those worried about how mental health users are harassed by the dole,… Continue Reading Join […]
- Join with MHRN and Demonstrate against National MIND 31st October 15:30 to 17:00
- Inflation to Hit Benefit Claimants Hard.Higher inflation rise will cost poor families extra £100 a year, warns IFS. Inflation rose to 1 per cent in September, the highest level in almost two years. Zlata Rodionova The Independent. The Guardian. Poor families hit as UK inflation rises to 1% – as it happened Government’s freeze on in-work benefits means many families will […]
- Inflation to Hit Benefit Claimants Hard.
- Ministry of Justice consultation deadline cock-upIt appears that the original dates given out athttp://kilburnunemployed.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/moj-consultation-agenda-and-questions-further-denial-of-justice.htmlhave now been superseded because of an administrative cock-up that was not my responsibility.Hopefully, the info given out athttps://consult.justice.gov.uk/digital-communications/transforming-our-c […]
- Ministry of Justice consultation deadline cock-up
- How transparent is the policing of anti-fracking protests?The interests of energy companies are widely perceived as taking priority over the rights of protesters. Nearly a year after we first raised concerns about new guidelines on the policing of anti-fracking protests, we have finally had some answers to questions we raised with the National Police Chiefs Council (NPCC). In the last of four … The post How transpa […]
- How transparent is the policing of anti-fracking protests?
- Under 25? You must spend 48 hours a week looking for work on Universal Credit?With regards the 48 hour Universal Credit (UC) Claimant Commitment (CC) weekly ‘expected hours’ to look and prepare for work for under 25 year olds, that someone mentioned* at the Manchester ‘Welfare Action Gathering’, this needs clarification. “A claimant’s ‘expected hours’ … Continue reading →
- Under 25? You must spend 48 hours a week looking for work on Universal Credit?