yep, latest news from the fine folks at Conway Hall is that the event has been cancelled and they were unaware that Kollerstrom would be speaking.
- Shameful: Scottish Charity Journal Publishes Terrorism Allegations Aimed At Boycott Workfare
- The 2.25 Million Hidden Unemployed People Reveals The Stark Truth: There’s No Fucking Jobs
- What Do We Want? More Fucking Money. Vote Class War To Double The Dole!
- Join The Week Of Action Against Workfare And Tell @bmstores What You Think
- Brixton Rises Up As Rage Against The Rich Explodes Across The Capital
- Week Of Action Against Workfare And Sanctions Begins Tomorrow: Events Announced So Far
- How Lord Fraud’s Benefit Rules For Self-Employed Workers Will Mean The End Of Enterprise
- Deconstructing The So Called Jobs Miracle And Why It Has Nothing To Do With Iain Duncan Smith
- This Is Fucking Vandalism, London’s History And Culture Are Being Destroyed In The Name Of Greed
- Nick Clegg Wants Even More Debt For The Young, Why Is This Dick Still Talking?
- March For The Homeless A Huge Success: This Is Exactly What The Capital Needs
- Labour And The Tories, Not Just Fucking Wankers But Fucking Idiots Too
- Here Comes The Forced Labour Party – Massive Extension Of Workfare And Benefits To Be Slashed
- Welfare Reform Has Failed – And These Latest Statistics Prove It
- DPAC – The Revenge Tour From April 18th
- RT @ourNHSnot4sale: #wethepeopleuk say "Please sign the petition" ow.ly/MqA63 #GE2015 @johnnyvoid @jonsnowC4 @josharpen http://t… 10 hours ago
- @AnitaBellows12 @MidWalesMike agree, and thats priority, but think the other side needs to be examined as well 21 hours ago
- @AnitaBellows12 @MidWalesMike lots of ESA/JSA claims short term 21 hours ago
- @AnitaBellows12 @MidWalesMike helps move things towards a privatised model, less universality, less people have a stake in it 21 hours ago
- @AnitaBellows12 @MidWalesMike quiet erosion of social security provision, if youve got a few grand in bank its not worth hassle 21 hours ago
- GE15 The Disability Audit ~ In the name of love put an end to this vile pogrom on disabled people NOW!‘The Disability Audit: the eight coalition policies that have hit disabled people’ By Frances Ryan New Statesman After looking in detail at all the changes to the benefits system in the last five years, it’s only possible to come to one conclusion: … Continue reading →
- GE15 The Disability Audit ~ In the name of love put an end to this vile pogrom on disabled people NOW!
- Welfare Action Gathering – 30th MaySaturday 30th May, 10.30am-5.30pm, London Welsh Centre (10 minutes’ walk from King’s Cross station) Faced with policies that are pushing ever more people into precarity and poverty, thousands of us have been coming together to support each other. We are pushing back workfare, standing up to sanctions, challenging the work capability assessment and fighting i […]
- Welfare Action Gathering – 30th May
- A rubbish election, but some great songs ……. (Sweary words warning)So the election has been boring, dull, achingly, sickeningly drawn out utter utter grot. But the songs we’ve seen that have been written for the election have been great !! So we are sharing them with you below…… If you know of any more good election or political songs that we’ve missed, add a link… Continue Reading A rubbish election, but some great songs … […]
- A rubbish election, but some great songs ……. (Sweary words warning)
- BOOKIES SLASH ODDS ON CLASS WAR GETTING AS MANY SEATS AS UKIP AND THE GREENS – COMBINED!A CLASS WAR spokesperson said ‘ this will be a sensational result for CW as the two combined have been averaging 20% of the vote’
- BOOKIES SLASH ODDS ON CLASS WAR GETTING AS MANY SEATS AS UKIP AND THE GREENS – COMBINED!
- Charities Being ‘Blackmailed’ to Stop Using Slave Labour – Workfare.Anti-Workfare ‘Terrorism’. The Void reports on this: Exclusive: charities blackmailed into dropping work scheme Charities are being blackmailed into ditching government work-for-benefit schemes by a national campaign group – with some being threatened with closure if they continue. Three charities – one of which is currently helping survivors in Nepal – hav […]
- Charities Being ‘Blackmailed’ to Stop Using Slave Labour – Workfare.
- Read our April 2015 newsletterToday, Netpol supporters received our April 2015 newsletter in their email in-boxes. It is now also available online here. If you would like to receive future email updates, sign up to Netpol’s ‘announcements’ list here. We would also like to ask for your help. We know campaign groups are always desperate for donations but if you think …
- Read our April 2015 newsletter
- DWP Digital Tools of Oppression: for unemployed and people in-work to be exploited by employersThe #UniversalCredit future "Named individuals could be booked [to work] instantly" or face #BenefitSanctions http://t.co/lhNm2Pn683 — refuted (@refuted) April 21, 2015 Following on from The Universal Credit (Work-Related Requirements) In Work Pilot Scheme and Amendment Regulations 2015 and the explanatory note … Continue reading →
- DWP Digital Tools of Oppression: for unemployed and people in-work to be exploited by employers