yep, latest news from the fine folks at Conway Hall is that the event has been cancelled and they were unaware that Kollerstrom would be speaking.
- Government Statistics No Longer Reliable Say Charities As Homelessness Epidemic Gets Even Worse
- The Fight To Save Social Security Won’t Be Over Whoever Wins The Election, Come To The Welfare Action Gathering – 30th May
- They Are Coming For Our Pensions … And This Is How It Begins
- Inflation Flat, Rents Soaring And Letting Agents Are Still Whining
- Iain Duncan Smith’s Plan To Privatise … Everything?
- Behind The Benefit Bashing Headlines Lies A Nasty Ideology That Is Not Confined To The Daily Mail
- What A Fucking Shambles, Work Programme Still Worse Than Doing Nothing At All
- DWP Attempts To Increase Welfare-to-Work Companies’ Power To Snoop On Claimants
- Boycott Workfare Week of Action 25 April – 2 May: No workfare! No sanctions! Whoever wins we will resist!
- Michael Green Lives! Grant Shapps’ Former Website Still Registered To His Fake ID
- The London Metropolitan Police Are The Biggest Fucking Wankers Of All
- The Stench Of Racism That Has Always Haunted Iain Duncan Smith
- Council House Building At Record Low In Midst Of Housing Crisis
- Support The Sweets Way Occupation, Let’s Take Our Cities Back
- There Is No Such Thing As A Fair Benefit Sanction And They Are Not A Tory Invention
- Police Intimidation on the #CroydonSouth Election Campaign - #VoteBigger wp.me/p2KS8j-sR via @campaignbeard 16 hours ago
- Government Statistics No Longer Reliable Say Charities As Homelessness Epidemic Gets Even Worse wp.me/p1Awq-2gN 20 hours ago
- Fight To Save Social Security Won't Be Over Whoever Wins Election, Come To The Welfare Action Gathering: 30th May wp.me/p1Awq-2gJ 1 day ago
- RT @BobEllard1: @Dis_PPL_Protest @anitabellows12 @blacktriangle1 @JohnOCAP @johnnyvoid Please see and share youtube.com/watch?v=N8L1En… 2 days ago
- Work and Pensions Committee’s report on sanctions: A whitewash! shar.es/1g1gUO via @Dis_PPL_Protest 3 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Welfare Action Gathering – 30th MaySaturday 30th May, 10.30am-5.30pm, London Welsh Centre (10 minutes’ walk from King’s Cross station) Faced with policies that are pushing ever more people into precarity and poverty, thousands of us have been coming together to support each other. We are pushing back workfare, standing up to sanctions, challenging the work capability assessment and fighting i […]
- Welfare Action Gathering – 30th May
- Open Letter for Signature: Disabled people have had enough……Please take a look at the open letter shown below. We intend to send this to a national newspaper on Monday 30th March stating that disabled people have had enough of being assaulted by politicians, and giving politicians notice that disabled people and their non-disabled allies will stand up and oppose further cuts and attacks… Continue Reading Open Letter […]
- Open Letter for Signature: Disabled people have had enough……
- POLLY AND OWEN – FUCK OFF BACK TO OXFORDPOLLY AND OWEN – FUCK OFF BACK TO OXFORD So Oxbridge-educated commentators like Polly Toynbee, Laurie Penny and Owen Jones are still utilising an unfair advantage despite their left-wing views? “I’m sure Polly Toynbee is a lovely person, but it’s … Continue reading →
- POLLY AND OWEN – FUCK OFF BACK TO OXFORD
- Message to the Labour Party: We need to Get rid of the Benefits Sanctions Regime. Full Stop.Hat-tips: Another Fine Mess and Enigma. Labour Pledges on Benefits: A Labour government would tackle the root causes of the increase in the use of food banks across the UK, with the party to pledge that they “can never be allowed to become a permanent feature of British society”. Shadow ministers will promise to solve […]
- Message to the Labour Party: We need to Get rid of the Benefits Sanctions Regime. Full Stop.
- Read our March 2015 NewsletterToday, Netpol supporters received our March 2015 newsletter in their email in-boxes. It is now also available online here. If you would like to receive future email updates, sign up to Netpol’s ‘announcements’ list here.
- Read our March 2015 Newsletter
- Just to let all know @refuted will be moving on from August and refuted.org.uk will be converted into an archiveIt’s a farewell to alms http://refuted.org.uk/rights/farewell/ Filed under: Misc
- Just to let all know @refuted will be moving on from August and refuted.org.uk will be converted into an archive