yep, latest news from the fine folks at Conway Hall is that the event has been cancelled and they were unaware that Kollerstrom would be speaking.
- How Islington’s Labour Run Council Are Dancing To Iain Duncan Smith’s Tune
- Over Half Of All Businesses Launched On Government Enterprise Scheme Would Be Shut Down Under Universal Credit
- Working Full Time And Think You’re Safe From The Jobcentre? Not If The DWP Get Their Way.
- Big Disability Rides To The Rescue With Too Little Much Too Late
- Iain Duncan Smith and Frank Fucking Field – Two Sides Of The Same Coin
- Chaos In Supported Housing: Almost Half A Million Homes Under Threat As Ministers Dither
- They Are Coming For Our Kids! Jobcentre Harassment To Start From 12 Years Old.
- Same Old Fucking Tories: Government Pledges Millions To Support Traditional Family Values
- To The Fucking Streets – Protesters Bring Traffic To A Standstill In Spontaneous Housing March
- Some Homelessness Charities Are Not What They Seem. Make Sure You’re Not Killing With Kindness.
- Worse than the worst case scenario, £300 Million workfare scheme is a disaster
- Over 100,000 Homeless Children – and the number living long-term in B&Bs doubles in a year
- A Nasty Little Cut That No-one’s Talking About Will Demolish Social Housing For The Young
- Government Slammed By Regulators Over Misleading Homelessness Statistics
- Sliding Towards Disaster, How Universal Credit Is Already A Failure
- Sanctions centre plus: open all hours? boycottworkfare.org/?p=4573 via @boycottworkfare 1 day ago
- How Islington's Labour Run Council Are Dancing To Iain Duncan Smith's Tune #DoNoHarm johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/2016/02/04/how… https://t.co/VRIxqa6j26 2 days ago
- RT @paulapeters2: Protest vs Job Coaches in GP Surgeries 4 March @ 3pm London #DoNoHarm shar.es/1hBBhY via @Dis_PPL_Protest 4 days ago
- RT @phoenixsrainbow: Freedom to party Shoreditch now #olsx #occupy https://t.co/Q6SsqAJRgt 1 week ago
- RT @radicalhousing: Saturday's march against the #HousingBill looks like it's going to be big! facebook.com/events/8178804… Hopefully see you th… 1 week ago
- ‘First, do no harm’: are disability assessments associated with adverse trends in mental health? A longitudinal ecological studySearch Home Abstract PDF Current Issue Archive Online First J Epidemiol Community Health doi:10.1136/jech-2015-206209 Research report ‘First, do no harm’: are disability assessments associated with adverse trends in mental health? A longitudinal ecological study Foreword by Black Triangle – In … Continue reading →
- ‘First, do no harm’: are disability assessments associated with adverse trends in mental health? A longitudinal ecological study
- Sanctions centre plus: open all hours?Roll up! Roll up! The first oral evidence session for the Works and Pensions Committee inquiry on ‘in-work progression in Universal Credit’ began on 3 February. This is all about ‘in-work conditionality’, where low-earning workers receiving top-up benefits such as Working Tax Credit and Housing Benefit will be subject to the tender attentions currently enjoy […]
- Sanctions centre plus: open all hours?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOODWhen the mode of the music changes the walls of the city shake.
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOOD
- DWP Under Fire for new Universal Credit Delay and Sanctions Regime.DWP still not Ready. DWP being evasive over universal credit delays, MPs claim. Reports the Guardian today. Iain Duncan Smith’s department accused of blocking efforts to find out cause of delays to flagship welfare scheme. MPs have accused the Department for Work and Pensions of using “evasive” measures to prevent parliament from finding out why there […] […]
- DWP Under Fire for new Universal Credit Delay and Sanctions Regime.
- Four reasons to close down the police’s domestic extremism unitJoin the discussion online using the hashtags #DomesticExtremist and #ShutNDEDIU Today is Domestic Extremist Awareness Day, an annual event launched by Netpol in 2014 to publicise how the label of ‘domestic extremist’ is increasingly applied by police to anyone involved in political dissent. This year, we are calling for the closure of the National Domestic […]
- Four reasons to close down the police’s domestic extremism unit
- Site www.refuted.org.uk no longer updated from today, August 1st 2015As of August 1st 2015 this site will no longer being updated, therefore any rights based information can no longer be relied upon. However, as most of the website is based upon and refers to Freedom of information Act (FOIA) … Continue reading →
- Site www.refuted.org.uk no longer updated from today, August 1st 2015