You’ll have to go over to the all time-consuming other site for yer free London round up this weekend. the void be back in full effect next week – promise.
- Over 90,000 Children Now In Temporary Accommodation As The Homelessness Epidemic Gets Even Worse
- Wednesday 8th July – DPAC Return to Parliament in a day of action to say #Balls2TheBudget.
- Don’t Let The Garden Bridge Turn Into The Workfare Bridge, Tell @TheGardenBridge To Pay A Living Wage
- Streatham Jobcentre Besieged By Protesters Demanding No Forced Treatment
- Unemployment Is Not Caused By Unemployed People: Keep The Psychocrats Out Of Jobcentres
- Shameless: Charity Bosses To Gather In Luxury Hotel For £715 Homelessness Conference
- Priti Patel Hands Award To Poverty Pay Employer That Pays Just £2.68 An Hour
- How The Benefit Lies Begin: Claimants Offered Cash And Fame To Say They Don’t Want Jobs
- Sunday Mirror’s Savage Attack On Elderly Women’s Wedding Shows Where The Labour Party Are Heading
- Worse Than The Poor Law, Universal Credit Slammed By Councils, Charities And Even Landlords
- The Biggest Attack On Wages Yet, Sectors With High Vacancies To Get Thousands Of Workfare Workers
- Black Cap Occupied, Camden Is Rising, Thank Fuck For The Fuck Parade
- Iain Duncan Smith’s First Re-Education Centre To Open In Streatham Jobcentre
- The Mayor Of Liverpool’s Murky Fundraising Ball Should Not Pass Without Scrutiny
- How The Benefit Lies Begin. Ludicrous Claims By Job’s Website Reported As Facts In Tory Press
- Forced Therapy at the DWP - Sanctions and Workfare get a new ally wp.me/p6nekn-1a via @PaulHowsley 1 hour ago
- RT @HousingActionSL: Callout: Eviction Resistance this Friday - follow us for the latest updates/news | …tionsouthwarkandlambeth.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/cal… http://t.… 1 hour ago
- Over 90,000 Children Now In Temporary Accommodation As The Homelessness Epidemic Gets… johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/2015/07/01/ove… http://t.co/t1P0bDnkty 6 hours ago
- RT @Orientdan: Blogged ten years of the Jeremy Kyle Show danfactor.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/ten… #thejeremykyleshow @chunkymark @dwpscumbags @johnnyvoid 1 day ago
- Latest: @TheGardenBridge are developing training options & have not pledged to reject #workfare or pay living wage johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/2015/06/28/don… 2 days ago
- Queen’s Speech: For Our Poorest, Our Sick and Our Disabled The Worst is Yet to ComeQueen’s speech ‘suggests the worst is yet to come’ By John Pring Disability News Service 28th May 2015 Disabled people should prepare themselves for more cuts and further attacks on their rights over the next five years, disabled campaigners have … Continue reading →
- Queen’s Speech: For Our Poorest, Our Sick and Our Disabled The Worst is Yet to Come
- National Day of Action Against B&M Bargains – all the actionsHere is the full list (as far as we know) of actions in the national day of action against B&M Bargains’ use of workfare today, Saturday 27th June! If you’re going to one of these actions , let us know how you get along by email, or on Twitter. The hashtag for the day of action is #BandMDayofAction […]
- National Day of Action Against B&M Bargains – all the actions
- Photographs of ceremony to mark the end of the ILFIt was all at once a sad day, a day of loss, a day of gathering, a day of determination. Words cannot adequately convey what the day was to the people who were there, and the people who couldn’t be there but watched on twitter and facebook. Here, instead are some pictures to commemorate that… Continue Reading Photographs of ceremony to mark the end of the IL […]
- Photographs of ceremony to mark the end of the ILF
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOODWhen the mode of the music changes the walls of the city shake.
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOOD
- Iain Duncan Smith in a Pickle – Fibbing, Again!Iain Duncan Smith: not Waving, but Drowning. Only last week Iain Duncan Smith – our Boss at the DWP and ruler of the 35 Hour a Week Jobsearch – made a fool of himself. Mr Duncan Smith said he had no problem with the increased use of food banks: ‘Most of my colleagues are usually […]
- Iain Duncan Smith in a Pickle – Fibbing, Again!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Can DWP providers force you to use Universal Jobmatch clones like myworksearch.co.uk and www.avantajobs.com?Universal Jobmatch (UJ) and consent It is self-evident that Universal Jobmatch (UJ) can be and is used to facilitate benefit sanctions and total loss of benefits. This as such is the principle reason the Information Commissioners Office requires that the … Continue reading →
- Can DWP providers force you to use Universal Jobmatch clones like myworksearch.co.uk and www.avantajobs.com?