You’ll have to go over to the all time-consuming other site for yer free London round up this weekend. the void be back in full effect next week – promise.
- They Are Coming For The Internet – New Porn and Copyright Laws Could Criminalise Millions
- Sanction Low Paid Worker’s Benefits To #solveukpoverty Say The Joseph Rowntree Foundation
- Hunger, Homelessness and Despair, The Stark Reality of the Benefit Cap
- DPAC Week of Action – September 4th-10th. #RightsNotGames
- The Working Class Is Back In The Game, Let’s Make Sure We Fucking Stay There
- What A Shambles, Lord Fraud’s Budgeting Support Trials An Embarrassing, Expensive Flop
- Shocking Transphobia From Evangelical Group Linked To Stephen Crabb
- Stephen Crabb Sits On Council Of Gay Cure Church Front Group
- Shades Of The Workhouse, Lord Fraud Hints At Mandatory Jobs Training In Hostels And Women’s Refuges
- To The Streets! Support The Cleaners Striking Against Corporate Property Vultures @CBRE
- The Future Is There For The Taking, Now Is The Time To Wage Class War Against The Rich
- New Disability Tests Are Even Worse Than First Feared, Join The Fightback On July 13th
- How Eric Pickles Acted To Protect The Empty Penthouses Of The Global Super Rich
- Shocking New Figures Reveal The Collapse Of Social House-Building In London
- Social Cleansing In London Is All Too Real, To Deny It Is Irresponsible
- RT @AnokBookfair: #LondonABF2016 29th October. Why trust #politicians when you can #DIY& #diwo? Come meet the #anarchists Info https://t.co… 1 month ago
- They Are Coming For The Internet - New Porn and Copyright Laws Could Criminalise Millions… johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/2016/10/19/the… https://t.co/Jv0JjcUa7z 1 month ago
- Or this youtu.be/wwx8Voq373A via @YouTube 1 month ago
- @refuted nah that's old, fine young cannibals dragged me back 1 month ago
- Ok then facebook.com/thevoidblog/po… 1 month ago
- Employers ‘reluctant’ to provide adjustments in zero hours cultureThe growth of zero hours contracts is making it even harder for disabled workers to secure the reasonable adjustments they need to do their jobs, “valuable” new research suggests. Employers are displaying a “strong reluctance” to make reasonable adjustments for … Continue reading →
- Employers ‘reluctant’ to provide adjustments in zero hours culture
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Are you in the ESA Support Group, have you been asked to go to an interview about getting work?We have had signs recently that the DWP are getting up to their old tricks and trying to get people in the ESA Support Group to attend a “back to work” interview at their Jobcentre. According to the DWP Webpage, if you are in the Support Group you “You don’t have to go to [back… Continue Reading Are you in the ESA Support Group, have you been asked to go to […]
- Are you in the ESA Support Group, have you been asked to go to an interview about getting work?
- Benefit Sanctions Don’t Work: National Audit Office.“Sanctions on benefits have a high opportunity cost, not only for those who are dependent on those benefits if sanctions are applied, but for the efficient use of public resources. “We acknowledge the department’s effort to reduce its error rate on sanctions, but we think there is more to do in terms of reducing them […]
- Benefit Sanctions Don’t Work: National Audit Office.
- Thurs 8 December public meeting to help resist Guinness EvictionsFrom Architects for Social Housing:Please support Beti’s campaign by naming, shaming and challenging the Guinness Partnership on social and in print media as the social cleansers and home wreckers that they are; by attending the next public meeting of the Northwold Estate campaign, which is being held from 7-9pm on Thursday, 8 December, in the Community Hall […]
- Thurs 8 December public meeting to help resist Guinness Evictions
- Read our November 2016 newsletterToday, Netpol supporters received our November 2016 newsletter in their email in-boxes. It is now also available online here. If you would like to receive future email updates, sign up to Netpol’s ‘announcements’ list here. We would also like to ask for your help: if you think the work we undertake is important and worth … The post Read our November 2016 new […]
- Read our November 2016 newsletter
- Under 25? You must spend 48 hours a week looking for work on Universal Credit?With regards the 48 hour Universal Credit (UC) Claimant Commitment (CC) weekly ‘expected hours’ to look and prepare for work for under 25 year olds, that someone mentioned* at the Manchester ‘Welfare Action Gathering’, this needs clarification. “A claimant’s ‘expected hours’ … Continue reading →
- Under 25? You must spend 48 hours a week looking for work on Universal Credit?