You’ll have to go over to the all time-consuming other site for yer free London round up this weekend. the void be back in full effect next week – promise.
- How Easily The Fickle Rich Are Swayed, Russell Brand Puts Down His Pitchfork
- Shameful: Scottish Charity Journal Publishes Terrorism Allegations Aimed At Boycott Workfare
- The 2.25 Million Hidden Unemployed People Reveals The Stark Truth: There’s No Fucking Jobs
- What Do We Want? More Fucking Money. Vote Class War To Double The Dole!
- Join The Week Of Action Against Workfare And Tell @bmstores What You Think
- Brixton Rises Up As Rage Against The Rich Explodes Across The Capital
- Week Of Action Against Workfare And Sanctions Begins Tomorrow: Events Announced So Far
- How Lord Fraud’s Benefit Rules For Self-Employed Workers Will Mean The End Of Enterprise
- Deconstructing The So Called Jobs Miracle And Why It Has Nothing To Do With Iain Duncan Smith
- This Is Fucking Vandalism, London’s History And Culture Are Being Destroyed In The Name Of Greed
- Nick Clegg Wants Even More Debt For The Young, Why Is This Dick Still Talking?
- March For The Homeless A Huge Success: This Is Exactly What The Capital Needs
- Labour And The Tories, Not Just Fucking Wankers But Fucking Idiots Too
- Here Comes The Forced Labour Party – Massive Extension Of Workfare And Benefits To Be Slashed
- Welfare Reform Has Failed – And These Latest Statistics Prove It
- How Easily The Fickle Rich Are Swayed, Russell Brand Puts Down His Pitchfork wp.me/p1Awq-2jf 2 hours ago
- RT @red_black_tv: ELECTION SPECIAL 8 - Bring On The Turmoil !: youtu.be/apI6W437oKQ?a via @YouTube 15 hours ago
- RT @ourNHSnot4sale: #wethepeopleuk say "Please sign the petition" ow.ly/MqA63 #GE2015 @johnnyvoid @jonsnowC4 @josharpen http://t… 2 days ago
- @AnitaBellows12 @MidWalesMike agree, and thats priority, but think the other side needs to be examined as well 2 days ago
- @AnitaBellows12 @MidWalesMike lots of ESA/JSA claims short term 2 days ago
- GE15 The Disability Audit ~ In the name of love put an end to this vile pogrom on disabled people NOW!‘The Disability Audit: the eight coalition policies that have hit disabled people’ By Frances Ryan New Statesman After looking in detail at all the changes to the benefits system in the last five years, it’s only possible to come to one conclusion: … Continue reading →
- GE15 The Disability Audit ~ In the name of love put an end to this vile pogrom on disabled people NOW!
- Welfare Action Gathering – 30th MaySaturday 30th May, 10.30am-5.30pm, London Welsh Centre (10 minutes’ walk from King’s Cross station) Faced with policies that are pushing ever more people into precarity and poverty, thousands of us have been coming together to support each other. We are pushing back workfare, standing up to sanctions, challenging the work capability assessment and fighting i […]
- Welfare Action Gathering – 30th May
- An open letter from disabled people about further welfare cutsAn open letter from disabled people about further welfare cuts People with disabilities or a long-term illness, having borne the brunt of welfare cuts in this Parliament, fear what will happen after the General Election. With the Conservatives promising a further £12 billion cuts without specifying where the axe would fall, they fear the worst.… Continue Rea […]
- An open letter from disabled people about further welfare cuts
- Two Million a Year to Have to Use Foodbanks if Tories Win.The Tory Future: An Endless Queue for Charity Food Banks. Planned £12bn Tory welfare cuts will lead to two million a year using food banks, says study. The number of people using food banks will double to more than two million a year under the Conservatives’ plans for £12bn of welfare cuts, an academic study […]
- Two Million a Year to Have to Use Foodbanks if Tories Win.
- Read our April 2015 newsletterToday, Netpol supporters received our April 2015 newsletter in their email in-boxes. It is now also available online here. If you would like to receive future email updates, sign up to Netpol’s ‘announcements’ list here. We would also like to ask for your help. We know campaign groups are always desperate for donations but if you think …
- Read our April 2015 newsletter
- DWP Digital Tools of Oppression: for unemployed and people in-work to be exploited by employersThe #UniversalCredit future "Named individuals could be booked [to work] instantly" or face #BenefitSanctions http://t.co/lhNm2Pn683 — refuted (@refuted) April 21, 2015 Following on from The Universal Credit (Work-Related Requirements) In Work Pilot Scheme and Amendment Regulations 2015 and the explanatory note … Continue reading →
- DWP Digital Tools of Oppression: for unemployed and people in-work to be exploited by employers