More footage on the school strikes spreading through Holland, it’s a bit wobbly so if it don’t work watch it here.
- Week Of Action Against Workfare And Sanctions Begins Tomorrow: Events Announced So Far
- How Lord Fraud’s Benefit Rules For Self-Employed Workers Will Mean The End Of Enterprise
- Deconstructing The So Called Jobs Miracle And Why It Has Nothing To Do With Iain Duncan Smith
- This Is Fucking Vandalism, London’s History And Culture Are Being Destroyed In The Name Of Greed
- Nick Clegg Wants Even More Debt For The Young, Why Is This Dick Still Talking?
- March For The Homeless A Huge Success: This Is Exactly What The Capital Needs
- Labour And The Tories, Not Just Fucking Wankers But Fucking Idiots Too
- Here Comes The Forced Labour Party – Massive Extension Of Workfare And Benefits To Be Slashed
- Welfare Reform Has Failed – And These Latest Statistics Prove It
- DPAC – The Revenge Tour From April 18th
- This Is What Democracy Looks Like: Iain Duncan Smith Election Challenger Arrested Over Alleged Sticker
- Take Action Against Soaring Homelessness: Support The March For The Homeless On April 15th
- It Had To Happen. Soon You Could Face An In-Work Benefit Sanction … For Going To Work
- From Tragedy To Farce, How Universal Credit’s Work Related Activity Is Beyond A Joke
- Current Benefit Sanctions Policy Is Bonkers Says Workfare Industry’s Top Spokesperson
- Foxtons windows just put through. This is fucking south london #reclaimbtixton 15 hours ago
- RT @HousingActionSL: Hundreds blocking the road supporting the occupation of the town hall & more banners being dropped! #reclaimbrixton ht… 15 hours ago
- Police getting egged helmets in the air #brixton 15 hours ago
- Lambeth council being stormed at #reclaimbrixton 15 hours ago
- Week Of Action Against Workfare And Sanctions Begins Tomorrow: Events Announced So Far wp.me/p1Awq-2iC 1 day ago
- Is IDS’s DWP Spin Doctor Richard Caseby Formerly of The Sun Behind Blacklisting of Disability News Service Journalist?Director, Communications Civil Service, Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) March 2014 – Present (1 year 2 months)London, United Kingdom The DWP is implementing the biggest changes to the welfare system in 60 years through the introduction of Universal Credit. … Continue reading →
- Is IDS’s DWP Spin Doctor Richard Caseby Formerly of The Sun Behind Blacklisting of Disability News Service Journalist?
- Sanction Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice ShopsKicking off the Week of Action vs. Workfare and Sanctions, there are actions today in Bexley, Haringey and Leeds. Please show your support on Twitter and Facebook (details below)… Saturday 25th April 12 noon Meet up outside Greenwich & Bexley Hospice Community Shop, Bellegrove Boutique, 12-15 Bellegrove Parade, Welling, Kent, DA16 2RE We’re taking action […]
- Sanction Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice Shops
- Psychologists against Austerity week of action nowWeek of Action – Begins 20th April Psychologists Against Austerity are mobilising for a WEEK OF ACTION beginning April 20th 2015. Each and every action will make a difference. Thank you. Let us know how it goes! Monday: Learn about the issues and share and inform colleagues using our briefing paper. Tuesday: Contribute to the public debate… Continue Reading […]
- Psychologists against Austerity week of action now
- Welfare Reform: Iain Duncan Smith Trumpets Success.Some of those ‘Benefiting’ from Iain Duncan Smith’s Reforms. Welfare reform has improved lives claims Iain Duncan Smith Saturday April 25th. Express and Star, Wolverhampton. The architect of the controversial ‘bedroom tax’ has insisted low and middle earners have benefited from his welfare reforms. Work and Pensions Secretary Iain Duncan Smith slashed millio […]
- Welfare Reform: Iain Duncan Smith Trumpets Success.
- New court charges will have ‘significant impact’ on low-income protest defendantsFrom today, people who plead guilty in or are found guilty by a Crown Court or Magistrates’ Court will face an additional fee – on top of any fines and other costs – of up to £1200 towards the running of the court. Introduced days before the dissolution of Parliament and without consultation, the new …
- New court charges will have ‘significant impact’ on low-income protest defendants
- DWP Digital Tools of Oppression: for unemployed and people in-work to be exploited by employersThe #UniversalCredit future "Named individuals could be booked [to work] instantly" or face #BenefitSanctions http://t.co/lhNm2Pn683 — refuted (@refuted) April 21, 2015 Following on from The Universal Credit (Work-Related Requirements) In Work Pilot Scheme and Amendment Regulations 2015 and the explanatory note … Continue reading →
- DWP Digital Tools of Oppression: for unemployed and people in-work to be exploited by employers