More footage on the school strikes spreading through Holland, it’s a bit wobbly so if it don’t work watch it here.
- RT @AnitaBellows12: Wednesday 8th July – DPAC Return to Parliament in a day of action to say #Balls2TheBudget. shar.es/1qkVxY via … 2 days ago
- RT @Independent: Sotheby's cleaners banned from work after protest asking for better sick pay ind.pn/1FVkcUV http://t.co/SqwHMarsn7 2 days ago
- RT @AaronBastani: Britain in 2015: on Wednesday @Sothebys sold a Warhol for £21 million, on Thursday it fired cleaners and porters who want… 2 days ago
- Forced Therapy at the DWP - Sanctions and Workfare get a new ally wp.me/p6nekn-1a via @PaulHowsley 4 days ago
- RT @HousingActionSL: Callout: Eviction Resistance this Friday - follow us for the latest updates/news | …tionsouthwarkandlambeth.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/cal… http://t.… 4 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- National Day of Action Against B&M Bargains – all the actionsHere is the full list (as far as we know) of actions in the national day of action against B&M Bargains’ use of workfare today, Saturday 27th June! If you’re going to one of these actions , let us know how you get along by email, or on Twitter. The hashtag for the day of action is #BandMDayofAction […]
- National Day of Action Against B&M Bargains – all the actions
- “When Assisted Death is Legal”In 2012, thanks to an award from The Winston Churchill Travelling Fellowship, disabled actor and activist Liz Carr travelled to the then five countries where assisted suicide and/or euthanasia are legal ie Belgium, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg and in the USA, Oregon and Washington State. (Assisted suicide is now also legal in the US state… Conti […]
- “When Assisted Death is Legal”
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOODWhen the mode of the music changes the walls of the city shake.
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOOD
- Threat to Housing Benefit as 10% Claimant “Contribution” to Rent Floated.One of Iain Duncan Smith’s Gaffs: No Housing Benefit Problems for him! “State benefits paid to thousands of sick and disabled people could be cut by £30 a week as part of the £12bn of welfare cuts to be implemented by the Government.” reports the Independent today. People on housing benefit could be forced to […]
- Threat to Housing Benefit as 10% Claimant “Contribution” to Rent Floated.
- Resisting ‘Prevent’ and the War on DissentIn hospital departments, council offices, GP surgeries and schools across the country, trainers are preparing an army of staff for a new ‘war on terrorism': their task, to identify those who may have supposedly stepped onto “an escalator of radicalisation”. From today, provisions within the Counter Terrorism and Security Act 2015 shift the government’s […]
- Resisting ‘Prevent’ and the War on Dissent
- Can DWP providers force you to use Universal Jobmatch clones like myworksearch.co.uk and www.avantajobs.com?Universal Jobmatch (UJ) and consent It is self-evident that Universal Jobmatch (UJ) can be and is used to facilitate benefit sanctions and total loss of benefits. This as such is the principle reason the Information Commissioners Office requires that the … Continue reading →
- Can DWP providers force you to use Universal Jobmatch clones like myworksearch.co.uk and www.avantajobs.com?