THE RICH ONLY SLEEP AT NIGHT CAUSE WE LET ‘EM!
- It’s Workfare Week! Tell The Bastards What You Think On #WEWeek2015
- Fixing Poverty Is Simple: Poor People Need More Money and Homeless People Need Homes
- How George Osborne’s Minimum Wage Rise Will Mean Brutal Benefit Cuts For The Self-Employed
- What A Wanker, No Poverty In The UK Claims Alan Fucking Sugar
- A Tale of Two Cities. How London Is More Divided Than Ever Before.
- Ignore The Fucking Hipsters Crying Into Their Cornflakes, Long Live The Fucking #FuckParade
- Access To Work Cuts Show The True Nature Of This Pig-Fucking Government
- Unpaid Work Schemes Are De-Skilling A Generation And Perhaps That Is The Intention
- Never Mind The Labour Party, Come To The Fucking Fuck Parade
- The Forced Labour Party: The Day That Corbyn (And Half His Cabinet) Voted For Workfare
- If Jeremy Corbyn Is The Limit Of Our Imagination Then We Are Truly Fucked
- Male Applicants Only! The Government’s Job Seeking Website Is Still Breaking The Law
- Threatened With A Benefit Sanction For Going To Hospital? Now It’s Government Policy
- It’s Never Been More Important To Ask What’s Wrong With Work
- How The DWP Is Trying To Hide Even More #fakedwpstories
- @Aspire_at_BCH @Sundancer_UK then why are you joining in a celebration of all unpaid work, including #workfare 4 hours ago
- RT @LaurenAlder: @johnnyvoid Blocked by @FairTrainOrg for merely asking a polite question. What have they got to hide? 4 hours ago
- RT @boycottworkfare: Yes, these workfare back-slap fests are a great chance for exploiters to out themselves! #WEWeek2015 @FairTrainOrg ht… 5 hours ago
- RT @boycottworkfare: Is stacking shelves therapeutic? We thought it was a job that people should be paid for. #WEWeek2015 @FairTrainOrg ht… 5 hours ago
- RT @WomenStrike: @johnnyvoid Hi! do come to/share #GlobalWomen15 conf. Speakers on caring, survival & justice vs. tyranny of market http://… 5 hours ago
- Michael O’Sullivan inquest: Chief coroner silent over WCA ‘future deaths’ reports By John Pring Disability News Service Friday 25th September 2015 The chief coroner of England and Wales has refused to act after it emerged that only one coroner has written an official report warning that lives could be put at … Continue reading →
- Michael O’Sullivan inquest: Chief coroner silent over WCA ‘future deaths’ reports
- Solidarity with Tony Cox! Actions across UK on 12th and 13th OctoberYesterday, 12th October, Boycott Workfare took part in a national day of action in solidarity with Tony Cox, who was arrested at Arbroath Job Centre on 29th January this year while representing an unemployed woman. Tony is a welfare rights officer and a member of the Scottish Unemployed Workers Network. He was taken into custody and […]
- Solidarity with Tony Cox! Actions across UK on 12th and 13th October
- Call for evidence on the Freedom of Information Act 2000The Independent Commission on Freedom of Information’s terms of reference require it to consider the implications for the Freedom of Information Act 2000 of the uncertainty around the Cabinet veto and the practical operation of the Act as it has developed over the last 10 years in respect of the deliberative space afforded to public… Continue Reading Call fo […]
- Call for evidence on the Freedom of Information Act 2000
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOODWhen the mode of the music changes the walls of the city shake.
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOOD
- John Bird, Big Issue, ‘Entrepreneur’, Foe of the Idle Poor, Enters the House of Lords.His Birdship’s Latest Book. John Bird, the founder of the Big Issue, is to join the House of Lords as one of four new non-party-political peers. The homelessness campaigner was among those selected by the House of Lords Appointments Commission to sit crossbench. Bird, who set up the street magazine in 1991 as a way […]
- John Bird, Big Issue, ‘Entrepreneur’, Foe of the Idle Poor, Enters the House of Lords.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Site www.refuted.org.uk no longer updated from today, August 1st 2015As of August 1st 2015 this site will no longer being updated, therefore any rights based information can no longer be relied upon. However, as most of the website is based upon and refers to Freedom of information Act (FOIA) … Continue reading →
- Site www.refuted.org.uk no longer updated from today, August 1st 2015