THE RICH ONLY SLEEP AT NIGHT CAUSE WE LET ‘EM!
- Sell, Sell, Sell! Maximus Share Prices Could Tumble After Welfare To Work Scandal Rocks Australia
- The Work Capability Assessment Is About To Get Worse, Less People To Be Placed In Support Group Say DWP
- The Homelessness Epidemic Gets Worse, Highest Number Of Rough Sleepers Since National Count Began
- How The DWP Bribed Employers To Break Age Discrimination Laws With A ‘Golden Ticket’ Worth £2,275
- 25 Feb Day of Action To Support Activist Arrested At Jobcentre
- Workfare Is A Betrayal Of Our Children And We Will All Pay The Price In Time
- Is Iain Duncan Smith Bullshitting About Universal Credit? Of Course He Fucking Is
- This Is Our City Not Theirs, It’s Time To Tell The Rich To Fuck Off
- A Truly Chilling Move: Now Maximus Are Trying To Buy Remploy
- Middle Class Solutions To Working Class Problems Is Why Charities Like MIND Keep Getting It So Wrong
- Rachel Reeves Is A Lying Bastard
- Evict The Bailiffs!
- Money For Old Rope … How The Work Programme Poverty Profiteers Are Fleecing The Tax Payer
- A Government That Permits The Psychological Torture Of Benefit Claimants Does Not Give A Fuck About Mental Health
- 14 Towns And Cities And Counting Lined Up To Take Action Against Maximus On March 2nd #ScrapWCA
- Don’t relax Maximus, we’ll be back……. #ScrapWCA #Maximarse shar.es/1WUh4S via @Dis_PPL_Protest 10 hours ago
- RT @Peter_Marshall: #ScrapWCA, #Maximarse Protest at Maximus, Circus ring on Petty France, DWP and road block demotix.com/news/7026492/s… 10 hours ago
- RT @militantbarb: Some great images from Teesside protest against #Maximarse. Courtesy of the wonderful Kev Howard #ScrapWCA #Maximus http… 10 hours ago
- Benefit Sanctions Must Be Stopped Without Exceptions #Dispatches you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/bene… 12 hours ago
- Not sure if I fucked that last tweet up or @38_degrees is down but I'll try again 12 hours ago
- Open Letter to Iain Duncan Smith – Maximus ContractIain Duncan Smith Secretary of State for Work and Pensions Dear Secretary of State, We are deeply concerned by your decision to award the Work Capability Assessment (WCA) contract to private contractor Maximus, rather than bring the work back … Continue reading →
- Open Letter to Iain Duncan Smith – Maximus Contract
- #GE2015 More workfare, less payThis week the Conservatives announced in their manifesto they would introduce a new ‘community’ workfare scheme, specifically targeted at young people. This is odd because chancellor George Osbourne had already launched just such a workfare scheme last year – and neither David Cameron, Osbourne, nor the media appear to remember it. What does this workfare re […]
- #GE2015 More workfare, less pay
- Don’t relax Maximus, we’ll be back……. #ScrapWCA #MaximarseJust a small fraction of some of todays tweets, pictures and videos from today’s National Day of Action vs Maximarse See more here from Kate Belgrave and thanks to everyone who took part, on the streets in 30 towns and cities, on twitter and in solidarity with us in far away Toronto If #Maximarse… Continue Reading Don’t relax Maximus, we’ll be back……. #Scr […]
- Don’t relax Maximus, we’ll be back……. #ScrapWCA #Maximarse
- Ipswich Protest Joins National Day of Action Against Maximus.St Felix House Silent Street Ipswich.2nd March. Disabled People Against Cuts and Suffolk People’s Assembly. Protesters gathered outside DWP Job and Assessment Centres today to protest against Maximus, the new Work Capability Enforcer. On the first Day of their Contract there were actions and protests across the country. A national day of action has […] […]
- Ipswich Protest Joins National Day of Action Against Maximus.
- Read our February newsletterToday, Netpol supporters received our February 2015 newsletter in their email in-boxes. It is now also available online here. If you would like to receive future email updates, sign up to Netpol’s ‘announcements’ list here.
- Read our February newsletter
- It’s official, Maximus Inc has changed it’s name to Maximarse – with maximarse.com!Today, March 2nd 2015, has been the day of action against Maximus Inc, led by Disabled People Against Cuts (DPAC). At this time, it is worth noting that recent copyright reforms means creators and artists are more free to parody … Continue reading →
- It’s official, Maximus Inc has changed it’s name to Maximarse – with maximarse.com!