THE RICH ONLY SLEEP AT NIGHT CAUSE WE LET ‘EM!
- .@RachelReevesMP @UKLabour how, by stopping benefits completely for 18-21 year olds and bringing in more benefit caps? 22 hours ago
- Reclaim Brixton event on Sat 25th April – times, places and meet up points brixtonbuzz.com/2015/04/reclai… 22 hours ago
- Nick Clegg Wants Even More Debt For The Young, Why Is This Dick Still Talking? wp.me/p1Awq-2hJ 1 day ago
- RT @OccupyNN: Please RT @johnnyvoid March for Homeless. Police Snatch Squad: youtu.be/cVr3SnxveRg #march4homeless @GBCLegal @policemonitor 1 day ago
- March For The Homeless A Huge Success: This Is Exactly What The Capital Needs wp.me/p1Awq-2hF #March4Homeless 2 days ago
- Victory for Black Triangle Campaign as Doctors’ union finally agrees to spread the word on ‘life-saving’ WCA rulesThe doctors’ union has finally agreed to tell every GP in the country about two regulations that campaigners believe could protect disabled people facing the controversial “fitness for work” test Continue reading →
- Victory for Black Triangle Campaign as Doctors’ union finally agrees to spread the word on ‘life-saving’ WCA rules
- Sanction Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice ShopsAnother action planned for the Week of Action vs. Workfare and Sanctions on 25 April – 2 May… Saturday 25th April 12 noon Meet up outside Greenwich & Bexley Hospice Community Shop, Bellegrove Boutique, 12-15 Bellegrove Parade, Welling, Kent, DA16 2RE We’re taking action to expose GBC hospice’s persistent use of workfare and the very […]
- Sanction Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice Shops
- UK Poor are Worst off in Western Europe, Closer to Poor in Former Eastern Bloc.Future for the Poor Under Tory Rule. This story by Danny Dorling deserves wide attention. The Tories will reduce UK public spending to Estonian levels (Guardian) In the main parties’ election manifestos published this week, public spending is still public enemy number one. The Conservatives insist that a further £12bn in cuts to the welfare […]
- UK Poor are Worst off in Western Europe, Closer to Poor in Former Eastern Bloc.
- New court charges will have ‘significant impact’ on low-income protest defendantsFrom today, people who plead guilty in or are found guilty by a Crown Court or Magistrates’ Court will face an additional fee – on top of any fines and other costs – of up to £1200 towards the running of the court. Introduced days before the dissolution of Parliament and without consultation, the new …
- New court charges will have ‘significant impact’ on low-income protest defendants
- Jobcentre ‘Work Coaches’ cannot make following mandatoryToday the DWP disclosed a summary of it’s Work Coaches (WC) “main activities“, it is worth noting that use of the ‘My Work Plan‘ is entirely voluntary and benefit claimants can restrict WC/DWP access to Universal Jobmatch accounts. Under Universal … Continue reading →
- Jobcentre ‘Work Coaches’ cannot make following mandatory