THE RICH ONLY SLEEP AT NIGHT CAUSE WE LET ‘EM!
- Important Information: DWP Finally Admits To ESA Sanction Safeguarding Policy
- Austerity Might Be An Opportunity Says Welfare-To-Work Boss As She Eyes Up Jobcentres
- It’s Time To Learn From History, Direct Action and Disobedience Is What Brings Governments Down
- And The Minister For Housing Is … A Fucking Landlord
- Minister for Disabled People’s Cosy Relationship With Mayor Sacked In Disgrace For Disability Hate Comments
- The Worst Of Margaret Thatcher Meets The Worst Of Tony Blair, We Need To Fight These Bastards Like Never Before
- Over 4 Million People Who Want Jobs: Is The So-Called Jobs Miracle Shuddering To A Halt?
- New Unelected Pensions Minister Ros Altmann Wants Us To Work Till We Drop
- Priti Patel Appointed Minister Of Death At The DWP
- The London Mob Is Rising, Rage Against The Tories Hits The Streets Within A Day Of Election Result
- When Politics Is This Broken It’s Time To Get Out In The Fucking Streets – Starting Tomorrow, 3pm Conservative HQ
- How Easily The Fickle Rich Are Swayed, Russell Brand Puts Down His Pitchfork
- Shameful: Scottish Charity Journal Publishes Terrorism Allegations Aimed At Boycott Workfare
- The 2.25 Million Hidden Unemployed People Reveals The Stark Truth: There’s No Fucking Jobs
- What Do We Want? More Fucking Money. Vote Class War To Double The Dole!
- Disrupt the State Opening of Parliament wp.me/p2KS8j-yl via @campaignbeard 8 hours ago
- RT @Classwar2015: Wednesday 11am prompt @ Parliament Square. http://t.co/wFPokFCq53 17 hours ago
- .@pplsassembly "Our solidarity will be based on respect for a diversity of tactics and the plans of other groups." 1 day ago
- And you @pplsassembly read this: rnc08report.org/archive/224.sh… "actions and tactics used will be organized to maintain separation of time or space" 1 day ago
- @pplsassembly @UKuncut no mention of UK Uncut on your website, or Class War and NCAFC on May 27th 1 day ago
- GE15 The Disability Audit ~ In the name of love put an end to this vile pogrom on disabled people NOW!‘The Disability Audit: the eight coalition policies that have hit disabled people’ By Frances Ryan New Statesman After looking in detail at all the changes to the benefits system in the last five years, it’s only possible to come to one conclusion: … Continue reading →
- GE15 The Disability Audit ~ In the name of love put an end to this vile pogrom on disabled people NOW!
- Saturday 27th June, National Day of Action against B&M Bargains – the DWP’s pet exploiterB&M Bargains have just won a ‘prestigious’ workfare industry award for their use of forced upaid labour. We need to let them know this has not gone unnoticed. They need to understand that it is unacceptable to have this sort of exploitation take place in our communities. B&M bargains are a private, profit making company […]
- Saturday 27th June, National Day of Action against B&M Bargains – the DWP’s pet exploiter
- Independent Living Fund Frequently Asked Questions for Independent Living Fund ( ILF ) users and other people with High Support NeedsIndependent Living Fund Frequently Asked Questions for Independent Living Fund ( ILF ) users and other people with High Support Needs This has been written for people who do not have a legal background. However, any individual who is considering legal action in relation to problems with their support should not rely only on this… Continue Reading Independent […]
- Independent Living Fund Frequently Asked Questions for Independent Living Fund ( ILF ) users and other people with High Support Needs
- Official: One in five benefit-related deaths involved sanctions.The number of people I see trudging in and out of the central Ipswich Library every day doing ‘job search’ shows no sign of decline. The number of people begging in the streets of Ipswich shows no sign of declining – but they are more careful of attracting police attention. The number of people severely […]
- Official: One in five benefit-related deaths involved sanctions.
- Why cover up? The case for protest anonymityThe campaign launched by Netpol last week, which is seeking to challenge attitudes towards greater protection of protesters’ privacy, has sparked considerable feedback about the ethics of wearing a face covering or mask. Some have argued an established position that protest is fundamentally about making a public stand in support of individual beliefs. Wearin […]
- Why cover up? The case for protest anonymity
- Welfare Rights Action Gathering: Sat 30th May, LondonBoycott Workfare is running a Welfare Action Gathering on Saturday May 30th in London. To support this a 1 page leaflet has been created covering: Taking support to Jobcentres Universal Jobmatch Jobsearch records Do Not Sign Welfare rights information and … Continue reading →
- Welfare Rights Action Gathering: Sat 30th May, London