The old slapper …
- Huge Success For Campaigners As Rage Against Maximus Explodes Onto The Streets Across The UK
- Sell, Sell, Sell! Maximus Share Prices Could Tumble After Welfare To Work Scandal Rocks Australia
- The Work Capability Assessment Is About To Get Worse, Less People To Be Placed In Support Group Say DWP
- The Homelessness Epidemic Gets Worse, Highest Number Of Rough Sleepers Since National Count Began
- How The DWP Bribed Employers To Break Age Discrimination Laws With A ‘Golden Ticket’ Worth £2,275
- 25 Feb Day of Action To Support Activist Arrested At Jobcentre
- Workfare Is A Betrayal Of Our Children And We Will All Pay The Price In Time
- Is Iain Duncan Smith Bullshitting About Universal Credit? Of Course He Fucking Is
- This Is Our City Not Theirs, It’s Time To Tell The Rich To Fuck Off
- A Truly Chilling Move: Now Maximus Are Trying To Buy Remploy
- Middle Class Solutions To Working Class Problems Is Why Charities Like MIND Keep Getting It So Wrong
- Rachel Reeves Is A Lying Bastard
- Evict The Bailiffs!
- Money For Old Rope … How The Work Programme Poverty Profiteers Are Fleecing The Tax Payer
- A Government That Permits The Psychological Torture Of Benefit Claimants Does Not Give A Fuck About Mental Health
- @LindaBurnip @LondonLive @Unite_Community @unitetheunion @Dis_PPL_Protest Too busy sanctioning people probably 11 hours ago
- @LindaBurnip @LondonLive @Unite_Community @unitetheunion @Dis_PPL_Protest good at printing leaflets though, and speeches 11 hours ago
- @LindaBurnip @LondonLive @Unite_Community @unitetheunion @Dis_PPL_Protest Let's hope so. 11 hours ago
- Why are @LondonLive saying @Unite_Community @unitetheunion organised yesterday's Maximus protests? londonlive.co.uk/news/2015-03-0… @Dis_PPL_Protest 11 hours ago
- Huge Success For Campaigners As Rage Against Maximus Explodes Onto The UK Streets #maximarse wp.me/p1Awq-2fx 17 hours ago
- Open Letter to Iain Duncan Smith – Maximus ContractIain Duncan Smith Secretary of State for Work and Pensions Dear Secretary of State, We are deeply concerned by your decision to award the Work Capability Assessment (WCA) contract to private contractor Maximus, rather than bring the work back … Continue reading →
- Open Letter to Iain Duncan Smith – Maximus Contract
- #GE2015 More workfare, less payThis week the Conservatives announced in their manifesto they would introduce a new ‘community’ workfare scheme, specifically targeted at young people. This is odd because chancellor George Osbourne had already launched just such a workfare scheme last year – and neither David Cameron, Osbourne, nor the media appear to remember it. What does this workfare re […]
- #GE2015 More workfare, less pay
- Don’t relax Maximus, we’ll be back……. #ScrapWCA #MaximarseJust a small fraction of some of todays tweets, pictures and videos from today’s National Day of Action vs Maximarse Thanks to everyone who took part, on the streets in 30 towns and cities, on twitter and in solidarity with us in far away Toronto See more here from Kate Belgrave, a storify by Paul… Continue Reading Don’t relax Maximus, we’ll be back……. #Scra […]
- Don’t relax Maximus, we’ll be back……. #ScrapWCA #Maximarse
- Sanctions: Channel Four Dispatches Blows the Lid on Attacks on the Vulnerable.Last Night’s Benefits Crackdown by Channel Four’s Dispatches was essential viewing. It came as this report (signaled by Unemployed in Tyne and Wear) was published. 100,000 Children Affected By Benefit Sanctions In 2013/14 A new report from a coalition of major UK Churches has revealed that around 100,000 children were affected by benefit sanctions in 2013/14 […]
- Sanctions: Channel Four Dispatches Blows the Lid on Attacks on the Vulnerable.
- Read our February newsletterToday, Netpol supporters received our February 2015 newsletter in their email in-boxes. It is now also available online here. If you would like to receive future email updates, sign up to Netpol’s ‘announcements’ list here.
- Read our February newsletter
- It’s official, Maximus Inc has changed it’s name to Maximarse – with maximarse.com!Today, March 2nd 2015, has been the day of action against Maximus Inc, led by Disabled People Against Cuts (DPAC). At this time, it is worth noting that recent copyright reforms means creators and artists are more free to parody … Continue reading →
- It’s official, Maximus Inc has changed it’s name to Maximarse – with maximarse.com!