The old slapper …
- How The DWP Is Trying To Hide Even More #fakedwpstories
- These Statistics Tell Us Fuck All But One Death Was Too Many
- Iain Duncan Smith Is Still A Fucking Idiot – And Only We Can Stop Him
- Begging Is A Lifestyle Choice Says Leeds Councillor As Homelessness Charities Launch The Nastiest Campaign Yet
- #WEcan Expose The Wannabe Tory Councillor Behind The DWP’s Workfare Campaign
- #WEcan and We Did Fuck Up The DWP’s Online Campaign To Promote Workfare
- #WEcan Fuck Up The DWP’s Online Campaign To Promote Mass Workfare
- Fuck The Tories – The Fight To Save Social Security Gets Bigger Every Day
- DWP Hires Miracle Lifestyle Guru Who Claims 95% Success Rate In Curing Mental Health Conditions!
- Striving For Revolution, Let’s Bring The Bastards Down
- George Osborne Declares War On The Working Class. Are We Fucking Up For It?
- Disabled Protesters Bring Chaos To Central London To Say #Balls2TheBudget
- Fuck Sotheby’s, Fuck The Rich, Let’s Take The Class War To Their Front Doors
- Over 90,000 Children Now In Temporary Accommodation As The Homelessness Epidemic Gets Even Worse
- Wednesday 8th July – DPAC Return to Parliament in a day of action to say #Balls2TheBudget.
- .IDS Must Go Tweetlist #IDSMustGo. dftr.org.uk/Songbird.php?T… via @dis_ppl_protest 1 day ago
- So @andyburnhammp wants to localise DWP budget. Cos that worked so well for Council Tax Benefit. johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/2014/11/17/cou… Fucking dickhead. 1 day ago
- #idsmustgo trending in London. Spread the word. 1 day ago
- Open Letter to Iain Duncan Smith shar.es/1vvcBw via @Dis_PPL_Protest #IDSMUSTGO 1 day ago
- @TickyW agree but at least we know who those people are now 1 day ago
- Queen’s Speech: For Our Poorest, Our Sick and Our Disabled The Worst is Yet to ComeQueen’s speech ‘suggests the worst is yet to come’ By John Pring Disability News Service 28th May 2015 Disabled people should prepare themselves for more cuts and further attacks on their rights over the next five years, disabled campaigners have … Continue reading →
- Queen’s Speech: For Our Poorest, Our Sick and Our Disabled The Worst is Yet to Come
- B&M Bargains National Day of Action – over 20 stores!Saturday 27th June saw an inspiring nation-wide Day of Action against B&M Bargains, a notorious user of workfare. In a very short space of time the action snowballed, with autonomous groups organising actions against B&M in at least 20 towns and cities across the UK (let us know if we’ve left you off the list […]
- B&M Bargains National Day of Action – over 20 stores!
- The IDS Files: The latest lie by Iain Duncan Smith #IDSFiles #IDSMustGoIn his latest announcement about “helping” 1 million disabled people move into work, which is a repeat of what he said in 2010 but miserably failed to achieve by putting over 4 million disabled people through the treadmill of repeat assessments, one paragraph is worth highlighting: ‘Let’s take the Work Programme. The Work Programme is,… Continue Reading The […]
- The IDS Files: The latest lie by Iain Duncan Smith #IDSFiles #IDSMustGo
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOODWhen the mode of the music changes the walls of the city shake.
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOOD
- DWP Publishes Death Statistics: 80 Average a Month Die After Being Declared “Fit for Work”.Iain Duncan Smith, still “Fit for DWP Work”. The Department for Work and Pensions has admitted defeat in its attempt to hide the number of people who have died while claiming incapacity benefits since November 2011 – and has announced that the number who died between January that year and February 2014 is a shocking […]
- DWP Publishes Death Statistics: 80 Average a Month Die After Being Declared “Fit for Work”.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Site www.refuted.org.uk no longer updated from today, August 1st 2015As of August 1st 2015 this site will no longer being updated, therefore any rights based information can no longer be relied upon. However, as most of the website is based upon and refers to Freedom of information Act (FOIA) … Continue reading →
- Site www.refuted.org.uk no longer updated from today, August 1st 2015