The old slapper …
- Fuck The Tories – The Fight To Save Social Security Gets Bigger Every Day
- DWP Hires Miracle Lifestyle Guru Who Claims 95% Success Rate In Curing Mental Health Conditions!
- Striving For Revolution, Let’s Bring The Bastards Down
- George Osborne Declares War On The Working Class. Are We Fucking Up For It?
- Disabled Protesters Bring Chaos To Central London To Say #Balls2TheBudget
- Fuck Sotheby’s, Fuck The Rich, Let’s Take The Class War To Their Front Doors
- Over 90,000 Children Now In Temporary Accommodation As The Homelessness Epidemic Gets Even Worse
- Wednesday 8th July – DPAC Return to Parliament in a day of action to say #Balls2TheBudget.
- Don’t Let The Garden Bridge Turn Into The Workfare Bridge, Tell @TheGardenBridge To Pay A Living Wage
- Streatham Jobcentre Besieged By Protesters Demanding No Forced Treatment
- Unemployment Is Not Caused By Unemployed People: Keep The Psychocrats Out Of Jobcentres
- Shameless: Charity Bosses To Gather In Luxury Hotel For £715 Homelessness Conference
- Priti Patel Hands Award To Poverty Pay Employer That Pays Just £2.68 An Hour
- How The Benefit Lies Begin: Claimants Offered Cash And Fame To Say They Don’t Want Jobs
- Sunday Mirror’s Savage Attack On Elderly Women’s Wedding Shows Where The Labour Party Are Heading
- Fuck The Tories – The Fight To Save Social Security Gets Bigger Every Day johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/2015/07/25/fuc… http://t.co/t8zOg1hiDl 1 week ago
- RT @Hephaestus7: @MidWalesMike Please see thetablet.co.uk/features/2/621… and my rebuttal twishort.com/8hDic, courtesy of a @johnnyvoid post. 1 week ago
- @TheBlackOpera @JamallBufford @MagestikLegend @ObiE_Iyoha think you got the wrong Johnny 1 week ago
- @JoBrodie @snakeoilelixer Here, where he seems to suggest he's qualified to treat ME/CFS as well web.archive.org/web/2014040708… 1 week ago
- @JoBrodie @snakeoilelixer @chi_med @ASA_UK @DWP @davidrahman Look what he was saying in 2014. Qualified? http://t.co/UxnZpDbsaE 1 week ago
- Queen’s Speech: For Our Poorest, Our Sick and Our Disabled The Worst is Yet to ComeQueen’s speech ‘suggests the worst is yet to come’ By John Pring Disability News Service 28th May 2015 Disabled people should prepare themselves for more cuts and further attacks on their rights over the next five years, disabled campaigners have … Continue reading →
- Queen’s Speech: For Our Poorest, Our Sick and Our Disabled The Worst is Yet to Come
- B&M Bargains National Day of Action – over 20 stores!Saturday 27th June saw an inspiring nation-wide Day of Action against B&M Bargains, a notorious user of workfare. In a very short space of time the action snowballed, with autonomous groups organising actions against B&M in at least 20 towns and cities across the UK (let us know if we’ve left you off the list […]
- B&M Bargains National Day of Action – over 20 stores!
- 10 days left to register to vote for #JeremyCorbyn #JezWeCanDPAC are supporting Jeremy Corbyn’s campaign for the Labour Leadership. We are calling on all DPAC members and supporters to register with the Labour Party to vote Corbyn to Make Labour Awesome Again Jeremy Corbyn could be the first Labour Leader in years who will truly stand up for the rights of disabled people, he… Continue Reading 10 days left to register […]
- 10 days left to register to vote for #JeremyCorbyn #JezWeCan
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOODWhen the mode of the music changes the walls of the city shake.
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOOD
- Accept help to lose weight, or lose your benefits. Official.Dole to Tell you to Cut down on Visits to Chippie. Cameron: Accept help to lose weight, or lose your benefits Posts Conservative Home, apparently the Home of Conservatism. ‘Obese people who refuse medical treatment to help them lose weight could have their benefits cut, the Prime Minister will announce today. David Cameron will launch […]
- Accept help to lose weight, or lose your benefits. Official.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Site www.refuted.org.uk no longer updated from today, August 1st 2015As of August 1st 2015 this site will no longer being updated, therefore any rights based information can no longer be relied upon. However, as most of the website is based upon and refers to Freedom of information Act (FOIA) … Continue reading →
- Site www.refuted.org.uk no longer updated from today, August 1st 2015