“Research shows that up to 90% of CCTV installations fail to comply with the Information Commissioner’s UK CCTV Code of Practice and many installations are operated illegally. That has profound implications for the reputation of the CCTV and camera surveillance industry and all concerned with it. It‚s clear there is a need for an organisation dedicated to promoting the legal and effective use of CCTV. I’m not surprised there’s confusion. It’s a complex area not just covering appropriate siting and signage issues, but also various pieces of legislation. In particular, the Data Protection Act covers images of people and requires they are held securely if the data is to be used as legal and admissible evidence. Storing images of people is also impacted by the EU Human Rights Act. As things stand today, clever legal counsel could drive a horse and cart through most CCTV evidence and that is not in anybody’s best interests.”
- How The DWP Is Trying To Hide Even More #fakedwpstories
- These Statistics Tell Us Fuck All But One Death Was Too Many
- Iain Duncan Smith Is Still A Fucking Idiot – And Only We Can Stop Him
- Begging Is A Lifestyle Choice Says Leeds Councillor As Homelessness Charities Launch The Nastiest Campaign Yet
- #WEcan Expose The Wannabe Tory Councillor Behind The DWP’s Workfare Campaign
- #WEcan and We Did Fuck Up The DWP’s Online Campaign To Promote Workfare
- #WEcan Fuck Up The DWP’s Online Campaign To Promote Mass Workfare
- Fuck The Tories – The Fight To Save Social Security Gets Bigger Every Day
- DWP Hires Miracle Lifestyle Guru Who Claims 95% Success Rate In Curing Mental Health Conditions!
- Striving For Revolution, Let’s Bring The Bastards Down
- George Osborne Declares War On The Working Class. Are We Fucking Up For It?
- Disabled Protesters Bring Chaos To Central London To Say #Balls2TheBudget
- Fuck Sotheby’s, Fuck The Rich, Let’s Take The Class War To Their Front Doors
- Over 90,000 Children Now In Temporary Accommodation As The Homelessness Epidemic Gets Even Worse
- Wednesday 8th July – DPAC Return to Parliament in a day of action to say #Balls2TheBudget.
- .IDS Must Go Tweetlist #IDSMustGo. dftr.org.uk/Songbird.php?T… via @dis_ppl_protest 2 days ago
- So @andyburnhammp wants to localise DWP budget. Cos that worked so well for Council Tax Benefit. johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/2014/11/17/cou… Fucking dickhead. 2 days ago
- #idsmustgo trending in London. Spread the word. 2 days ago
- Open Letter to Iain Duncan Smith shar.es/1vvcBw via @Dis_PPL_Protest #IDSMUSTGO 2 days ago
- @TickyW agree but at least we know who those people are now 2 days ago
- Queen’s Speech: For Our Poorest, Our Sick and Our Disabled The Worst is Yet to ComeQueen’s speech ‘suggests the worst is yet to come’ By John Pring Disability News Service 28th May 2015 Disabled people should prepare themselves for more cuts and further attacks on their rights over the next five years, disabled campaigners have … Continue reading →
- Queen’s Speech: For Our Poorest, Our Sick and Our Disabled The Worst is Yet to Come
- B&M Bargains National Day of Action – over 20 stores!Saturday 27th June saw an inspiring nation-wide Day of Action against B&M Bargains, a notorious user of workfare. In a very short space of time the action snowballed, with autonomous groups organising actions against B&M in at least 20 towns and cities across the UK (let us know if we’ve left you off the list […]
- B&M Bargains National Day of Action – over 20 stores!
- Callout for Foreign Language Speakers to do some translation for DPACWe are looking for Spanish, Chinese, Russian, German and Italian speakers who would be able to translate short-ish pieces of text for DPAC, typically about a side of a4 per time. Unfortunately we would not be able to pay anyone to do translations, as we just do not have the funds to put to this,… Continue Reading Callout for Foreign Language Speakers to do […]
- Callout for Foreign Language Speakers to do some translation for DPAC
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOODWhen the mode of the music changes the walls of the city shake.
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOOD
- DWP Publishes Death Statistics: 80 Average a Month Die After Being Declared “Fit for Work”.Iain Duncan Smith, still “Fit for DWP Work”. The Department for Work and Pensions has admitted defeat in its attempt to hide the number of people who have died while claiming incapacity benefits since November 2011 – and has announced that the number who died between January that year and February 2014 is a shocking […]
- DWP Publishes Death Statistics: 80 Average a Month Die After Being Declared “Fit for Work”.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Site www.refuted.org.uk no longer updated from today, August 1st 2015As of August 1st 2015 this site will no longer being updated, therefore any rights based information can no longer be relied upon. However, as most of the website is based upon and refers to Freedom of information Act (FOIA) … Continue reading →
- Site www.refuted.org.uk no longer updated from today, August 1st 2015