- Social Cleansing In London Is All Too Real, To Deny It Is Irresponsible
- How Consent Has Been Manufactured For In Work Benefit Sanctions
- Like Feeding Time At The Fucking Zoo – Workfare Industry Hijacks In-Work Sanctions Inquiry
- Fraud And Error Soaring In Universal Credit And Benefit Underpayments Hit Record High
- The True Horrors Of In-work Benefit Sanctions Have Not Yet Been Understood
- How To Get Away With Murder: DWP Hides The Evidence In Suicide Reviews
- Rage Against #topshopstyle After Cleaner Sacked For Protesting About Poverty Pay
- As Homelessness Soars Number Of Empty Homes In London Hits Seven Year High
- Who Will Be Hit By Benefit Cap? People Like Stephen Crabbs’ Own Mother
- Universal Credit Will Be Worse Than Tax Credits Says Think Tank Run By Tory
- Sell! Sell! Sell! Join The Fuck Parade And Let’s Burst The London Housing Bubble
- Vile Tory Who Referred To Scummy Housing Estates To Speak At Workfare Industry’s Annual Meeting
- A New Direction From Crabb And The DWP: Outright Fucking Lies
- How The Welfare To Work Industry Is Ripping Off The Tax Payer #esday16
- The Government Is In Chaos, Now Is The Time To Move Beyond Marching
- @djbailey231 happy to take chat about this on dm if you'd rather 7 hours ago
- @djbailey231 also things tend to happen in cluster like 2010/11, miss those clusters data skewed, so pre 2005 sampling not really adequate 7 hours ago
- @djbailey231 think poss problem is that press, esp guardian, give much more space to protests then print only did 7 hours ago
- @djbailey231 I'd say a slight resurgence since 2010, but nothing on scale of 90s, or earlier 7 hours ago
- RT @Classwar2015: 14 June 1pm Berkeley Sq NOISE 4 housing #J14 @savills @johnnyvoid @ASH_housing classwarparty.org.uk/mayfair-j14c/ @TradeOnion https:… 14 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Not Dead Yet UK Protest against negative portrayals of disabled people in Movies #MeBeforeYouJoin the Thunderclap! The latest blockbuster to come out of Hollywood called ‘Me Before You’ is seen as a gross misrepresentation of the lived experience of most disabled people. The film is based on the best-selling novel of the same name. A young man becomes disabled, he falls in love with his ‘carer’ and they have… Continue Reading Not Dead Yet UK Protest […]
- Not Dead Yet UK Protest against negative portrayals of disabled people in Movies #MeBeforeYou
- One in Six Young People not in Employment, Education or Training (Neets) for more than 6 Months.Following our post on the precarious position of young people this is published today in the Guardian. Katie Allen: Study says one in six young people are not in work, education or training for more than six months. Long-term analysis says official statistics underplay larger proportion of young people shut out of work, education and training. […]
- One in Six Young People not in Employment, Education or Training (Neets) for more than 6 Months.
- What does Nicky Morgan have in common with the Welfare Reform Minister?A Children's Social Worker who went under cover for a Channel 4 'Dispatches programme was asked by Community Care magazine why she decided to take part in that programme as a whistle blower.(1) (2)Social Work Tutor: Aside from what the producers wanted, what was your aim?‘Vicky’: I am sick (as many social workers are) of people like Nicky Morgan, w […]
- What does Nicky Morgan have in common with the Welfare Reform Minister?
- Netpol calls for assurances on protecting right to protest against fracking in North YorkshireIt is deeply disappointing that within a matter of moments following yesterday’s planning decision by county councillors to approve fracking in Ryedale, North Yorkshire Police promised a crackdown on future protests. Its pre-prepared statement said that it plans to take “appropriate action against those who break the law” and “not tolerate criminal behaviour […]
- Netpol calls for assurances on protecting right to protest against fracking in North Yorkshire
- Site www.refuted.org.uk no longer updated from today, August 1st 2015As of August 1st 2015 this site will no longer being updated, therefore any rights based information can no longer be relied upon. However, as most of the website is based upon and refers to Freedom of information Act (FOIA) … Continue reading →
- Site www.refuted.org.uk no longer updated from today, August 1st 2015
Monthly Archives: December 2006
We were unlucky enough to catch ‘David Icke – Was He Right?’ on Boxing Day, to which a the answer is clear … no he wasn’t.
Coming on like a slightly sleazy, overweight buffoon, poor old Icke failed to realise the joke was well and truly on him. He’s currently plugging the film desperately on his bonkers website and if you must you can watch it here. The fact he views the film as a success shows exactly the level of Icke’s grasp of ‘the truth’.
One truth that didn’t escape us here though was a shot towards the end of the documentary (sic). If we can ever be bothered we’ll grab a screen shot, but for now take our word for it that Icke was seen clearly drinking a can of Tenants super lager, the new meths, for all the world to see.
They ain’t lizards yer seeing David, it’s called delirium tremors and it’s a treatable condition … just lay off the sauce.
We tried to contact David for a comment but all he did was ask us for 50p and then try and sell us a used travelcard.
This post was sponsored by the Rothschild Global Banking Cabal
“Israeli activists have blocked central Tel Aviv with razor wire from the Apartheid Wall. The activists stretched the razor wire across Basel Street with a sign from the Wall that reads in Arabic, Hebrew and English: “Anyone who touches the fence endangers their life.” The twenty activists from Anarchists Against the Wall, who attend the weekly Friday demonstrations against the Apartheid Wall in Bil’in, set up the blockade at around 2pm and started handing out flyers to passers
by explaining the action.
The action was taken to protest the Apartheid Wall being built through the West Bank, as well as severe travel restrictions on Palestinians. The leaflets remind Israelis that they bear responsibility for the suffering of Palestinians as a result of their government’s apartheid policies.” more
we’re back .. almost.
happy new year an’ all.
The heavies at access all areas have requested that we give this event a bigger plug. Who says we don’t have leaders …
So here’s the flyer and the details in full (goes on a bit, blame A***)
“Free festival people here is the biggest baddest big sexy festy party you ever did cry out for so hold on tight for the super heavyweight blowout monster rave that’s going to make you dance yer big sexy Christmas present socks off right into the new year….
Big Sexy Festy Party – New Years Eve
ALL NIGHT MASSIVE FULL ON MEGA PARTY
Fund Raiser for next years Finsbury Park Free festival in association with CRISIS.
Room One: Big Sexy Festy Party – Excellence in solid party music on a 30 k rig
Quality Tom [Eco Arcadia/Big Chill Party Tent/Bestival]
Dj Progress [Big Sexy Festy Party]
Tattoo John [Alabama Three]
Zebedee [Restless Natives]
Chris Liberator [Stay Up Forever] Time Permitting!!!
and possibly going onto the Stay up Forever/Kinetic after party.
Watch this space.
Lights by Its All Done With Mirrors. [Glade Festival/Glastonbury/Eastern Haze]
Professional lighting production http://www.iadwm.com Best lightshow in the country!!!
Visuals by Is It TV? Multi Screen Projection [Glastonbury Festival/Glade Festival/BSFP].Six Massive screens VJ’d with the wickedest visuals archiving twenty years of festival culture and amazing effects.
Room Two: Speakeasy Sound System
CHAMPAGNE COCKTAIL SOFA LOUNGE playing hip hop, soul, disco, swing and rock and roll.
DJs: Rach, Little Miki, Dno, Jim Bitch and friends
Room Three: Mashed Potato Sound System
With mental festival mixmaster selectors including
And Guests From Solution Roots Reggae Sound System……
Goldfinger And Friends.
Room Four: Eco Arcade Pinball and video game arcade with organic food cafe and all night barbeque
Five: Bonfire Yard with Stalls and eco info and environmental campaigns.
ALSO…….Live 25 strong SAMBA BAND to see in the New Year and a selection of small but excellent Fireshows throughout the party. Circus Performers from No Fit State Circus including mental costumed stiltwalkers and loads of other crazy stuff.
Good value non rip off bars all night. Please do not bring your own booze as you will be disappointed when you are asked not to bring it in….we have a festival to pay for here…..!!!!
Excellent central London location
10PM- 10AM AND POSSIBLY ONWARDS.
£10 ADMISSION £5 CONCESSION WITH PROOF
COURTEOUS SECURITY BY FIRM AND FAIR…YOU MAY BE BODY SEARCHED ON ENTRY
TO ENSURE COMPLETE SAFETY AT THIS EVENT.
PHONE AFTER 9 PM ON THE NIGHT ONLY
07852 841 456 or 07852 839 742
THIS IS A FREE FESTIVAL FUND RAISING BENEFIT PARTY
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT TO THE FREE FESTIVAL.
EVERYONE WILL BE EXPECTED TO ATTEND.
Timeout magazine described our free festival in Finsbury park as…
“THE EVENT OF THE YEAR.
FREE FESTIVAL .FREE PARTY. FREE PEOPLE.
KEEPING THE CULTURE ALIVE”
AND WE WILL BE PUTTING OUR AWESOME FESTIVAL BACK INTO ACTION AGAIN NEXT YEAR.
Last years festival raised £1960 in donations for CRISIS [fighting for
hope for homeless and vulnerable people]
So stay true to the underground and celebrate 10 years of free festivals in North London with the BSFP on NYE and get ready for a real ethically true monster free festival for Crisis next year.
This is a total bargain of a party at a tenner as we operate a community rate ethic which we feel helps us to rigidly adhere to the absolute core issue of the free festival which perhaps other festival groups have chosen to forget…….we have not forgotten the origin of this event or the root of the free festival. And we are clearly focussed on the future of the event….and anyway were all going to be skint after crimbo so a tenner is about right….or if yer really broke and bring PROOF of concession you can come for a fiver but the door staff are on it and the security take no messin…
KEEP IT BIG AND KEEP IT SEXY
SEE YOU ON NEW YEARS EVE AND LETS WARM UP FOR ANOTHER PRICELESS FREE FESTIVAL.
MANY THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT
THE BIG SEXY. “
Throughout the demonstration the protesters repeatedly counted to 50 to signify the number of NYPD bullets pumped into the car of unarmed 23-year-old African American Sean Bell on the day of his wedding. Trent Benefield and Joseph Guzman were also injured by the police violence.
Well, it took some time, but this morning, fresh from our source at Number 10 we received the transcript of Blair’s recent brush with the law. Here goes …
Unidentified Officer: The tapes running Sarg’, can’t believe I’m at number 10
Yates of the Yard: Well just let me do the talking that’s all, now quiet, I think he’s coming …
(sound of distant shouting)
male voice: LOOK, I am a fucking barrister as well you know!
female voice: My god, you’re just so fucking full of yourself aren’t you, and full of shit as ever
male voice: oh just fuck off woman, I’m more than capable of handling this
female voice: Fine, whatever you say, just don’t come fucking crying to me when you fuck it up like you always fucking do…
(sound of door opening and then slamming)
Blair’s voice, sounding irritated: Look, I’m very busy, can we wrap this up quickly, I didn’t do it you know
Yates of the Yard: Do what sir?
Blair: Well why the hell are you hear?
Yates: What didn’t you do sir?
Blair: For god’s sake man, I didn’t destroy the labour party, I didn’t sell out socialism, I never killed that bloody scientist and I don’t sell bloody peerages!
Yates: For instance sir …
Blair: You keep a bloody civil tongue in your head will you, remember who you’re speaking to for christ’s sake
Blair: Look I’m sorry ok, I’m under lots of pressure and I just, well I just don’t need this right now, but I’ve been terribly rude, can I get you two chaps a drink?
Yates: Not on duty sir
Blair: Oh come on chaps, we can be adults about this can’t we
Yates: It’s the rules sir
Blair: Rules, oh come on, who makes the rules, I make the bloody rules, now I insist
Yates: How would it look in court sir, me pissed at this interview
Blair: Absolutely splendid (shouts out) Gordon, bring three large whiskies, in fact bring the bottle
Now then chaps, how can I help you?
Yates: We are conducting enquiries into the improper use of the honours list sir
Blair: OK, now we’re talking, now listen, I’m a straight kinda guy, as you well know. I came into politics to reform the honours system, to make them more accountable, we created the people’s peerages you know
Yates: That you did sir
Blair: Oh enough of this sir business old chap, that’s exactly the sort of thing I’m trying to get rid of, just call me Tony and hey I’ll call you … Baron?
Yates: I hope you’re not suggesting …
Blair: Please, please, just my little joke, but you do understand what I mean, peerages should go to the real heros in our society, people like you
Yates: On a coppers salary sir?
Blair: You looking for promotion
Yates: Well, Iain Blair’s only got a lousy K
Blair: Well the sky’s the limit really, what we value though, what we value most, is loyalty to the crown
Yates: Us too sir, the Crown Prosecution Service
Blair: Now let’s not be anti-social
Yates: Just doing my job sir
Blair: Yes, well no-one likes it when people start getting too clever, things can happen you know, and not very nice things …
do you ever go walking in the woods?
Yates: No sir
Blair: hmm, well neither did David Kelly,
Yates: You threatening me sir?
Blair: Absolutely, now you’re getting it, my goodness this is going well
Yates: I understand sir
Blair: So that’s it, we’re all done then, oh and Yates, there’s a couple of positions at the Home Office you might want to think about, and keep an eye in your mail in the run up to the new year
Yates: I think we understand each other sir, textbook policing really
Blair: Very good, I knew you were a true professional, not many like you left you know
Yates: Thank you sir, I’ll be off then sir
Blair: One more thing Yates
Yates: Yes sir
Blair: The tape Yates, pass me the tape
Yates: Very good sir, I’ll be on my way, evenin’ all.