Shortly afterwards the beeb were reporting that police had taken full control of the air space as the old bill moved in to attempt to stop the unrest. Here’s betting we never see what their eye in the sky picked up.
- The Work Capability Assessment Is About To Get Worse, Less People To Be Placed In Support Group Say DWP
- The Homelessness Epidemic Gets Worse, Highest Number Of Rough Sleepers Since National Count Began
- How The DWP Bribed Employers To Break Age Discrimination Laws With A ‘Golden Ticket’ Worth £2,275
- 25 Feb Day of Action To Support Activist Arrested At Jobcentre
- Workfare Is A Betrayal Of Our Children And We Will All Pay The Price In Time
- Is Iain Duncan Smith Bullshitting About Universal Credit? Of Course He Fucking Is
- This Is Our City Not Theirs, It’s Time To Tell The Rich To Fuck Off
- A Truly Chilling Move: Now Maximus Are Trying To Buy Remploy
- Middle Class Solutions To Working Class Problems Is Why Charities Like MIND Keep Getting It So Wrong
- Rachel Reeves Is A Lying Bastard
- Evict The Bailiffs!
- Money For Old Rope … How The Work Programme Poverty Profiteers Are Fleecing The Tax Payer
- A Government That Permits The Psychological Torture Of Benefit Claimants Does Not Give A Fuck About Mental Health
- 14 Towns And Cities And Counting Lined Up To Take Action Against Maximus On March 2nd #ScrapWCA
- No Statistics On Benefit Uptake Published In Five Years, What Have The DWP Got To Hide?
- Protests to besiege Maximus in Work Capability Assessment storm edinburghagainstpoverty.org.uk/node/161 via @ecap_org 17 hours ago
- Work Capability Assessment Set To Get Worse, Less People To Be Placed In Support Group Say DWP #ScrapWCA wp.me/p1Awq-2fl 23 hours ago
- RT @OCAPtoronto: ocap.ca/node/1216 @HelenaJaczek Your wretched computer failure is putting a sick man on the streets #StopSAMS and fin… 1 day ago
- RT @lynnefriedli: Food poverty is being used to coerce claimants into 'positivity', just like workfare is @CommunityShops #BFB2015 http://… 1 day ago
- The Homelessness Epidemic Gets Worse, Highest Number Of Rough Sleepers Since National Count Began wp.me/p1Awq-2ff 1 day ago
- Open Letter to Iain Duncan Smith – Maximus ContractIain Duncan Smith Secretary of State for Work and Pensions Dear Secretary of State, We are deeply concerned by your decision to award the Work Capability Assessment (WCA) contract to private contractor Maximus, rather than bring the work back … Continue reading →
- Open Letter to Iain Duncan Smith – Maximus Contract
- #GE2015 More workfare, less payThis week the Conservatives announced in their manifesto they would introduce a new ‘community’ workfare scheme, specifically targeted at young people. This is odd because chancellor George Osbourne had already launched just such a workfare scheme last year – and neither David Cameron, Osbourne, nor the media appear to remember it. What does this workfare re […]
- #GE2015 More workfare, less pay
- Parents fighting for their son’s freedom. Please read & share their letter #AnthonyKletzanderJoin the protest in Harrogate, Tuesday 3rd March at 6pm or Join in on Twitter, 6pm onwards Please read below, a letter from Anthony Kletzander’s Parents to Mark Lever of the National Autistic Society Dear Mr Lever, You were made aware of the abuse of our son Anthony in Nua Healthcare in July 2014. We… Continue Reading Parents fighting for their son’s freedom […]
- Parents fighting for their son’s freedom. Please read & share their letter #AnthonyKletzander
- TUC Welfare Conference: Action on Sanctions and Workfare!Photo: I’m a JSA claimant @imajsaclaimant TUC: Welfare Conference, called by the TUC Consultative Committee for Unemployed Workers’ Centres. Up to a hundred activists came to the Welfare Conference, held on Friday in Congress House. As the introductory speakers made plain the Liberal-Conservative Coalition, assisted by large sections of the media, have laun […]
- TUC Welfare Conference: Action on Sanctions and Workfare!
- Read our February newsletterToday, Netpol supporters received our February 2015 newsletter in their email in-boxes. It is now also available online here. If you would like to receive future email updates, sign up to Netpol’s ‘announcements’ list here.
- Read our February newsletter
- DWP Providers say: “Sign here or face Benefit Sanctions” True or False?Despite DWP providers, of mandatory Jobcentre schemes, often demanding participants sign documents like Action Plans, Consent and Personal Data sharing forms or face Benefit Sanctions, this is not likely to have any legal basis when a scheme participant is willing … Continue reading →
- DWP Providers say: “Sign here or face Benefit Sanctions” True or False?