Apparantly his missus has said she’ll leave him if she loses her posh home, and despite repeated requests from Blair Prescott refuses to leave. Some say that it’s not his fault and he has now grown so large that movement is impossible.
- RT @blackwillow1: Stoke City council: 200 sanctioned claimants, 30hrs a week, £53 earning £1:79 p.h. #workfare slaves. @Hossylass @johnnyvo… 1 hour ago
- RT @boycottworkfare: 'Passionate about people' but apparently using forced unpaid labour in Lewes branch @Furniture_Now #workfare #tbc htt… 15 hours ago
- RT @boycottworkfare: More unpaid work at @poundland... twitter.com/watercourtacad… (via @watercourtacad) #workfare 15 hours ago
- @Hossylass @AnitaBellows12 @blackwillow1 lol, that was my mistake, thought theyd bundled it into ESA like with SDA, anyway out now, night 15 hours ago
- @Hossylass @AnitaBellows12 @blackwillow1 thats why providers competitive model (ideology) is wrong and why this stuff never works 16 hours ago
- Victory for Black Triangle Campaign as Doctors’ union finally agrees to spread the word on ‘life-saving’ WCA rulesThe doctors’ union has finally agreed to tell every GP in the country about two regulations that campaigners believe could protect disabled people facing the controversial “fitness for work” test Continue reading →
- Victory for Black Triangle Campaign as Doctors’ union finally agrees to spread the word on ‘life-saving’ WCA rules
- Sanction Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice ShopsAnother action planned for the Week of Action vs. Workfare and Sanctions on 25 April – 2 May… Saturday 25th April 12 noon Meet up outside Greenwich & Bexley Hospice Community Shop, Bellegrove Boutique, 12-15 Bellegrove Parade, Welling, Kent, DA16 2RE We’re taking action to expose GBC hospice’s persistent use of workfare and the very […]
- Sanction Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice Shops
- Break the Election Silence: Fight Sanctions and Workfare!No workfare. No sanctions. Whoever wins we will resist! As the general election campaign gets underway we are already seeing politicians calling for more of the same policies. More workfare. More sanctions. Yet we know that these policies have been a total disaster. It is shameful that workfare and sanctions are supported by all […]
- Break the Election Silence: Fight Sanctions and Workfare!
- New court charges will have ‘significant impact’ on low-income protest defendantsFrom today, people who plead guilty in or are found guilty by a Crown Court or Magistrates’ Court will face an additional fee – on top of any fines and other costs – of up to £1200 towards the running of the court. Introduced days before the dissolution of Parliament and without consultation, the new …
- New court charges will have ‘significant impact’ on low-income protest defendants
- Jobcentre ‘Work Coaches’ cannot make following mandatoryToday the DWP disclosed a summary of it’s Work Coaches (WC) “main activities“, it is worth noting that use of the ‘My Work Plan‘ is entirely voluntary and benefit claimants can restrict WC/DWP access to Universal Jobmatch accounts. Under Universal … Continue reading →
- Jobcentre ‘Work Coaches’ cannot make following mandatory