Apparantly his missus has said she’ll leave him if she loses her posh home, and despite repeated requests from Blair Prescott refuses to leave. Some say that it’s not his fault and he has now grown so large that movement is impossible.
- Sell! Sell! Sell! Join The Fuck Parade And Let’s Burst The London Housing Bubble
- Vile Tory Who Referred To Scummy Housing Estates To Speak At Workfare Industry’s Annual Meeting
- A New Direction From Crabb And The DWP: Outright Fucking Lies
- How The Welfare To Work Industry Is Ripping Off The Tax Payer #esday16
- The Government Is In Chaos, Now Is The Time To Move Beyond Marching
- Meet Stephen Crabb, Like Iain Duncan Smith Only Shitter
- Astonishing: Working Benefit Claimants To Face Financial Penalties If Their Boss Files Tax Information Late
- Meet @TheLennoxP, The Welfare-To-Work Parasites Caught Fining Unemployed People For ‘Tutting’
- April 15 Is Workfare Day – A Chance To Tell The Truth About Benefit Sanctions And Forced Work #esday16
- First Demonstration Called Against New DWP Boss Demanding #CrabbMustGo
- ‘A Failure Regime’, Apprenticeships Slammed By Government Committee
- Rage @mencap_charity Grows As Thousands Demand Crabb Must Go!
- “Fantastic year” Getting To Know Gay Hate Cult Says New DWP Boss Stephen Crabb
- A Bungling Fucking Idiot On A Mission From God, That Was The Real Iain Duncan Smith
- Does The End of Social Security Lie Behind Osborne’s Savings Hand Out?
- RT @FuckParadeLDN: A big fucking thanks to all #fuckparade people all supporters @chunkymark @johnnyvoid fuckparade.wordpress.com/2016/05/02/fuc… https://t.… 19 hours ago
- RT @FuckParadeLDN: Sexist, exploitative shit. We've found ourselves by the Jack the ripper museum #mayday #fuckparade https://t.co/whj35wR0… 1 day ago
- RT @UVWunion: @UVWunion members set to strike across London for union rights, the #livingwage, sick pay and more. Up the workers! https://t… 1 day ago
- RT @ephemerid213: SCOPE #endthebullshit! shar.es/1evkbF via @Dis_PPL_Protest This is an excellent piece from DPAC - please RT if y… 2 days ago
- RT @FuckParadeLDN: FuckParade We are the start of something new @johnnyvoid @chunkymark #fuckparade fuckparade.wordpress.com/2016/04/29/fuc… https://t.co/ep… 3 days ago
- Disabled Access Day sees venue numbers quadrupleMore than 1,000 venues and an estimated 10,000 people took part in the second annual Disabled Access Day, according to a new report. The figures show that last month’s event, which saw eight countries taking part, attracted 10 times the … Continue reading →
- Disabled Access Day sees venue numbers quadruple
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- You cannot serve two masters.. Universal credit and your employer.[Reblogged from The Poor Side of Life with thanks to @charlotteh71] Here are two different cases concerning universal credit and work. Both prove the point extremely well that universal credit and the work conditionionality contract linked with this is completely unworkable. Politicians from all parties are not taking this issue seriously enough. Luckily we […]
- You cannot serve two masters.. Universal credit and your employer.
- ‘Unpaid Work Experience” – Workfare – “contradicted the European Convention on Human Rights” say Judges..Tips to Jim and I was a JSA Claimant. Brits punished for refusing ‘slave labour’ due compensation after landmark court case. Reports the Mirror this evening. Brits who had their benefits stopped after refusing to do unpaid work experience are closer to compensation after the Government lost a crucial legal battle. Three Court of Appeal […]
- ‘Unpaid Work Experience” – Workfare – “contradicted the European Convention on Human Rights” say Judges..
- English graduate debt and moral bankruptcyWhile I prepare to take a break from online activity over the Bank Holiday weekend, I leave you with two headline links. One is that English graduate debt is only surpassed by that of American Ivy League universities, and the other is about the lengths to which supposedly intelligent minds in the Department for Work & Pensions have proposed that vulnerab […]
- English graduate debt and moral bankruptcy
- Police and Crime Commissioners must listen to local anti-fracking campaigners on rights to protestWith an election looming, it is time to insist Police and Crime Commissioners address the worrying lack of accountability of major policing operations against anti-fracking protests Next Thursday, on 5 May, voters in 41 police force areas in England & Wales, excluding London, will elect for their Police and Crime Commissioner, whose role is supposed to h […]
- Police and Crime Commissioners must listen to local anti-fracking campaigners on rights to protest
- Site www.refuted.org.uk no longer updated from today, August 1st 2015As of August 1st 2015 this site will no longer being updated, therefore any rights based information can no longer be relied upon. However, as most of the website is based upon and refers to Freedom of information Act (FOIA) … Continue reading →
- Site www.refuted.org.uk no longer updated from today, August 1st 2015