Over half a million people took to the streets on Saturday to protest aginst Bush’s savage new immigration laws.
- Fuck The Tories – The Fight To Save Social Security Gets Bigger Every Day johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/2015/07/25/fuc… http://t.co/t8zOg1hiDl 6 days ago
- RT @Hephaestus7: @MidWalesMike Please see thetablet.co.uk/features/2/621… and my rebuttal twishort.com/8hDic, courtesy of a @johnnyvoid post. 1 week ago
- @TheBlackOpera @JamallBufford @MagestikLegend @ObiE_Iyoha think you got the wrong Johnny 1 week ago
- @JoBrodie @snakeoilelixer Here, where he seems to suggest he's qualified to treat ME/CFS as well web.archive.org/web/2014040708… 1 week ago
- @JoBrodie @snakeoilelixer @chi_med @ASA_UK @DWP @davidrahman Look what he was saying in 2014. Qualified? http://t.co/UxnZpDbsaE 1 week ago
- Queen’s Speech: For Our Poorest, Our Sick and Our Disabled The Worst is Yet to ComeQueen’s speech ‘suggests the worst is yet to come’ By John Pring Disability News Service 28th May 2015 Disabled people should prepare themselves for more cuts and further attacks on their rights over the next five years, disabled campaigners have … Continue reading →
- Queen’s Speech: For Our Poorest, Our Sick and Our Disabled The Worst is Yet to Come
- B&M Bargains National Day of Action – over 20 stores!Saturday 27th June saw an inspiring nation-wide Day of Action against B&M Bargains, a notorious user of workfare. In a very short space of time the action snowballed, with autonomous groups organising actions against B&M in at least 20 towns and cities across the UK (let us know if we’ve left you off the list […]
- B&M Bargains National Day of Action – over 20 stores!
- Addressing Assisted Suicide Issues – paper by Bob Williams-FindlayIntroduction In this paper I want to address what I view as some of the key issues in the debate around the notion of ‘assisted suicide’. It has to be stated that I am not neutral on this subject and that my opinions have been informed by my experiences as a disabled campaigner, historian and… Continue Reading Addressing Assisted Suicide Issues – paper by Bo […]
- Addressing Assisted Suicide Issues – paper by Bob Williams-Findlay
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOODWhen the mode of the music changes the walls of the city shake.
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOOD
- Accept help to lose weight, or lose your benefits. Official.Dole to Tell you to Cut down on Visits to Chippie. Cameron: Accept help to lose weight, or lose your benefits Posts Conservative Home, apparently the Home of Conservatism. ‘Obese people who refuse medical treatment to help them lose weight could have their benefits cut, the Prime Minister will announce today. David Cameron will launch […]
- Accept help to lose weight, or lose your benefits. Official.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Can DWP providers force you to use Universal Jobmatch clones like myworksearch.co.uk and www.avantajobs.com?Universal Jobmatch (UJ) and consent It is self-evident that Universal Jobmatch (UJ) can be and is used to facilitate benefit sanctions and total loss of benefits. This as such is the principle reason the Information Commissioners Office requires that the … Continue reading →
- Can DWP providers force you to use Universal Jobmatch clones like myworksearch.co.uk and www.avantajobs.com?