People will assemble in Parliament Square at 5pm tonight (Tuesday) whilst further vigils will be held across the country tomorrow. more here
- Bit sweary even for me the latest post, but @Lord_Sugar really is a fucking wanker: johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/wha… 19 hours ago
- What A Wanker, No Poverty In The UK Claims Alan Fucking Sugar johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/wha… http://t.co/YaNobIbzp2 20 hours ago
- DPAC’s 5th Birthday Social Media Extravaganza for the Tory Party Conference shar.es/17RKDb via @Dis_PPL_Protest 23 hours ago
- RT @jmrphy: @johnnyvoid Why Corbynites should be rooting for more Fuck Parades jmrphy.net/blog/2015/10/0… 1 day ago
- World Homeless (Action) Day 10-10-15 streetskitchen.co.uk/?page_id=1137 1 day ago
- Michael O’Sullivan inquest: Chief coroner silent over WCA ‘future deaths’ reports By John Pring Disability News Service Friday 25th September 2015 The chief coroner of England and Wales has refused to act after it emerged that only one coroner has written an official report warning that lives could be put at … Continue reading →
- Michael O’Sullivan inquest: Chief coroner silent over WCA ‘future deaths’ reports
- #BigSavingsNoWages – 2nd day of action against B&M StoresAfter the impressive response to the last call-out, help pile on the pressure calling for B&M Bargains to pull out of all workfare schemes. Two stores in Manchester will be targeted, at 2 pm: Chorlton – 595-597 Wilbraham Rd, Manchester M21 9AJ Ashton-under-Lyne – 9-11 Bow St, Ashton-under-Lyne OL6 6BU Join the Facebook event […]
- #BigSavingsNoWages – 2nd day of action against B&M Stores
- Reclaiming Our Futures – 5th October – 3.30pm – 5.00pm – Friends Meeting House, ManchesterMeeting hosted by the Reclaiming Our Futures Alliance network with Disabled People Against Cuts (DPAC), StopChanges2ATW and TUC Disabled Workers’ Committee. Research has shown that Disabled people have been hit by the cuts nine times harder than the average UK citizen. For Disabled people with high support needs that figure rises to nineteen times higher.… C […]
- Reclaiming Our Futures – 5th October – 3.30pm – 5.00pm – Friends Meeting House, Manchester
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOODWhen the mode of the music changes the walls of the city shake.
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOOD
- Iain Duncan Smith in Stout Denial on Failure of his Welfare ‘reforms’.Anything Wrong? Not my Fault Says Iain Duncan Smith. The Guardian publishes a long interview with Iain Duncan Smith today, This is worth noting, Duncan Smith said that Britain’s welfare system – in particular the way in which the pay packets of the low-paid are topped up through tax credits – worsened the problem of […]
- Iain Duncan Smith in Stout Denial on Failure of his Welfare ‘reforms’.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Site www.refuted.org.uk no longer updated from today, August 1st 2015As of August 1st 2015 this site will no longer being updated, therefore any rights based information can no longer be relied upon. However, as most of the website is based upon and refers to Freedom of information Act (FOIA) … Continue reading →
- Site www.refuted.org.uk no longer updated from today, August 1st 2015