People will assemble in Parliament Square at 5pm tonight (Tuesday) whilst further vigils will be held across the country tomorrow. more here
- @SQUALLMagazine welcome back! 5 hours ago
- RT @streetskitchen: UPDATED: ‘Idiotic’ #homelessness poster says giving to beggars can lead to ‘death’ streetskitchen.co.uk/?p=2763 http://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- RT @lynnefriedli: #wrongwithwork #hubbubspectacular twitter.com/KathrynEdin/st… 9 hours ago
- RT @Orientdan: Advisor working on ESA WRAG group makes "joke" to client about sanctioning her perfectlyfadeddelusions.wordpress.com/2015/09/03/my-… @dwpscumbags @johnnyv… 9 hours ago
- RT @lynnefriedli: See Barbara Pokryszka's powerful paintings of hotel workers #hubbubspectacular hubbubgroup.org/2015/09/04/hub… https://t.co/IXkRAz… 23 hours ago
- Queen’s Speech: For Our Poorest, Our Sick and Our Disabled The Worst is Yet to ComeQueen’s speech ‘suggests the worst is yet to come’ By John Pring Disability News Service 28th May 2015 Disabled people should prepare themselves for more cuts and further attacks on their rights over the next five years, disabled campaigners have … Continue reading →
- Queen’s Speech: For Our Poorest, Our Sick and Our Disabled The Worst is Yet to Come
- B&M Bargains National Day of Action – over 20 stores!Saturday 27th June saw an inspiring nation-wide Day of Action against B&M Bargains, a notorious user of workfare. In a very short space of time the action snowballed, with autonomous groups organising actions against B&M in at least 20 towns and cities across the UK (let us know if we’ve left you off the list […]
- B&M Bargains National Day of Action – over 20 stores!
- Oh give me a break. You rattle your tins for this? Disabled people deserve better[Reblogged from Greater Manchester Coalition of Disabled People, Opinion, author Brian Hilton] Oh give me a break. You rattle your tins for this? Disabled people deserve better! #EndTheWasteOfMoney #EndTheAwkward Watching the breakfast news this morning I saw that SCOPE are continuing with their “End The Awkward” campaign, this time by teaming up with C […]
- Oh give me a break. You rattle your tins for this? Disabled people deserve better
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOODWhen the mode of the music changes the walls of the city shake.
- THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR GOOD
- Sanctions Have Not Gone Away and Appeals System Snarling Up.Deaf Benefit Claimant Wrongly Sanctioned After Arriving 10 Minutes Late For Training. Says Welfare Weekly. A deaf benefit claimant was wrongly sanctioned after turning up to a training course just ten minutes late, the Upper Tribunal has ruled. Despite the sanction being imposed in November 2013, he had to wait until 14 August 2015 to […]
- Sanctions Have Not Gone Away and Appeals System Snarling Up.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Site www.refuted.org.uk no longer updated from today, August 1st 2015As of August 1st 2015 this site will no longer being updated, therefore any rights based information can no longer be relied upon. However, as most of the website is based upon and refers to Freedom of information Act (FOIA) … Continue reading →
- Site www.refuted.org.uk no longer updated from today, August 1st 2015