People will assemble in Parliament Square at 5pm tonight (Tuesday) whilst further vigils will be held across the country tomorrow. more here
- Douglas Carswell Has Got The Society He Wants, Of Course We Hate The Fucking Rich
- Mustn’t Embarrass The Queen: DWP Blank Out Statistics Rather Than Admit To The Failure Of Workfare
- We Deserve Queen’s Award For Industry Says Housing Boss Currently Evicting The Sweet’s Way Families
- Important Information: DWP Finally Admits To ESA Sanction Safeguarding Policy
- Austerity Might Be An Opportunity Says Welfare-To-Work Boss As She Eyes Up Jobcentres
- It’s Time To Learn From History, Direct Action and Disobedience Is What Brings Governments Down
- And The Minister For Housing Is … A Fucking Landlord
- Minister for Disabled People’s Cosy Relationship With Mayor Sacked In Disgrace For Disability Hate Comments
- The Worst Of Margaret Thatcher Meets The Worst Of Tony Blair, We Need To Fight These Bastards Like Never Before
- Over 4 Million People Who Want Jobs: Is The So-Called Jobs Miracle Shuddering To A Halt?
- New Unelected Pensions Minister Ros Altmann Wants Us To Work Till We Drop
- Priti Patel Appointed Minister Of Death At The DWP
- The London Mob Is Rising, Rage Against The Tories Hits The Streets Within A Day Of Election Result
- When Politics Is This Broken It’s Time To Get Out In The Fucking Streets – Starting Tomorrow, 3pm Conservative HQ
- How Easily The Fickle Rich Are Swayed, Russell Brand Puts Down His Pitchfork
- RT @HeardinLondon: Austerity is a lie hung opposite Parliament #SaveOurNHS #austeritylie @UKuncut http://t.co/Q71vdppnXB 3 hours ago
- RT @UKuncut: Horrified by another 5 years of Tory rule? Meet in ONE HOUR to stand against the cuts & the LIES goo.gl/7sPFSY #aust… 7 hours ago
- Carswell misunderstands violence and the part he plays in it wp.me/p2KS8j-zk via @campaignbeard 1 day ago
- Douglas Carswell Has Got The Society He Wants, Of Course We Hate The Fucking Rich johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/2015/05/28/dou… http://t.co/OALX9Ka2vZ 2 days ago
- RT @SweetsWayN20: From Brixton to Barnet: we are all in this together! Join @SweetsWayN20 for Solidarity Sunday Funday: 31st May #olsx http… 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Saturday 27th June, National Day of Action against B&M Bargains – the DWP’s pet exploiterB&M Bargains have just won a ‘prestigious’ workfare industry award for their use of forced unpaid labour. We need to let them know this has not gone unnoticed. They need to understand that it is unacceptable to have this sort of exploitation take place in our communities. B&M bargains are a private, profit making company […]
- Saturday 27th June, National Day of Action against B&M Bargains – the DWP’s pet exploiter
- New petition to defend disabled people’s right to independent living – sign and circulate!Soap stars and disabled campaigners have teamed up to produce a short film about what the closure of the Independent Living Fund means to disabled people and why the public should get behind calls to keep it open. To watch the film and sign the petition go to: you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/defend-disabled-people-s-right-to-independent-living
- New petition to defend disabled people’s right to independent living – sign and circulate!
- As Government makes young people work for greedy employers for next to nothing, areas in which PWPS claimants can be referred to Community Work Placements (CWP).Hat-tip J.J.Loop. The government hasn’t waited before outlining its scheme to make young people work for greedy employers and ‘charities’ for nothing. Unemployed in Tyne and Wear report today, Thousands could lose benefits in Government plan to end youth unemployment Thousands of unemployed young people across the North East could be stripped of benefits u […]
- As Government makes young people work for greedy employers for next to nothing, areas in which PWPS claimants can be referred to Community Work Placements (CWP).
- Privacy Bloc to join London protest in JuneNetpol’s campaign for more protesters to wear a face covering takes to the streets on 20 June Over the last fortnight, Netpol’s ‘CoverUp’ crowdfunding campaign has sought to rekindle the debate on the importance of protesters’ privacy and the case for anonymity when participating in protests. We have received over 100 donations towards the cost of producing […]
- Privacy Bloc to join London protest in June
- Welfare Rights Action Gathering: Sat 30th May, LondonBoycott Workfare is running a Welfare Action Gathering on Saturday May 30th in London. To support this a 1 page leaflet has been created covering: Taking support to Jobcentres Universal Jobmatch Jobsearch records Do Not Sign Welfare rights information and … Continue reading →
- Welfare Rights Action Gathering: Sat 30th May, London