- DWP In the Dock Again, This Time Over Benefit Cap
- A Sticky Situation For The Workfare Exploiters
- Another Court Disaster For The DWP As Atos Assessments Ruled Unfair
- Boycott Workfare Go To Brighton To Smash Benefit Sanctions
- Mencap Sponsor Workfare Award At Poverty Pimp Love In
- Demand Action On Benefit Sanctions at the PCS Conference
- DWP Ordered To Name The Workfare Exploiters
- Lying Bastard Wanted: DWP Advertise For Head of News
- Defend London’s NHS – Mass Demo This Saturday May 18th
- ‘We won’t reduce the rent … We’ll kick them out’: Research Reveals Landlord’s Response to Housing Benefit Reform
- Rise In Unemployment Down To Fall In Numbers On Workfare Admits DWP
- Stephanie Bottrill Blamed The Government For Her Suicide And So Should The Rest Of Us
- This Is What Austerity Looks Like – First Suicide Due To Bedroom Tax Reported
- Chris Grayling Hands Probation Service Over To Bunch Of Crooks
- Turn up the heat on British Gas: protest at the British Gas AGM on Monday 13th May
- RT @EbonyDawnMarsh: Council tax benefit cuts leading to 'more bailiff visits' for poor households | Money | guardian.co.uk http://t… 12 hours ago
- A Sticky Situation For The Workfare Exploiters wp.me/p1Awq-1Fx 1 day ago
- RT @stopG8UK: Help us spread the word by tweeting out the call out for #J11 network23.org/stopg8/j11-car… #G8 1 day ago
- RT @Dis_PPL_Protest: Mental Health Resistance Network: victory against WCA! and a word on big disability charities shar.es/Zy0ir v… 1 day ago
- RT @slsolfed: one of our excellent #workfare banners in the @guardian today: guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/… 1 day ago
- Duncan Smith to face grilling from MPs over misuse of statisticsThe work and pensions select committee launches an inquiry after Duncan Smith was rebuked by the UK Statistics Authority for misrepresenting figures on the benefit cap. BY GEORGE EATON PUBLISHED 22 MAY 2013 15:28 With deceptively little fanfare, the work … Continue reading →
- Duncan Smith to face grilling from MPs over misuse of statistics
- ‘They could refer me to it whenever they liked’Job Centre Advisors routinely ignore their own rules; the process for challenging bad decisions is sometimes so obscure and long-winded that someone’s time on a placement is served before they get far enough to have the decision overturned. This person’s story highlights what a deeply frustrating process this can be. I was referred to Mandatory [...]
- ‘They could refer me to it whenever they liked’
- Eviction notice for bedroom tax? Journalist wants to hear from youIn response to the bedroom tax, have you received a letter telling you this is your “final demand” or mentioning impending “eviction”? I’d like to share the stories of people – particularly those who have disabled people or children in their family – who have received such letters because of the bedroom tax. Please get… Continue Reading Eviction notice for b […]
- Eviction notice for bedroom tax? Journalist wants to hear from you
- BOOK MOVING DAY- SUNDAY 26th 1pmIn preperation for reopening on the 1st of June we will have to shift around a lot of our stock and being lazy are asking for your help. If you are free for a few hours on Sunday afternoon and can carry books up and down stairs please pop along.
- BOOK MOVING DAY- SUNDAY 26th 1pm
- FOUR NIGHTS OF RIOTING IN STOCKHOLM AND ACROSS SWEDEN.A clear gap between rich and poor, a country divided by poverty as thousands go on the rampage. I’m due to be speaking there in a few weeks at some rich Henley Regatta style music event which people intend to … Continue reading →
- FOUR NIGHTS OF RIOTING IN STOCKHOLM AND ACROSS SWEDEN.
- From Staffordshire to Stockholm: notes from the class struggleFor a while now, I’ve not really written anything substantial, just used this blog as a place to share links to things that I think are interesting. This is another of those posts, but at least it should be short. … Continue reading →
- From Staffordshire to Stockholm: notes from the class struggle
- Universal Credit and the 30 Hours a Week Jobsearch.30 hours a week Jobsearch for everybody signing-on? Apparently this assertion was a “mistake” by the Ipswich Adviser, but it is, apparently, going to be the rule when Universal Credit comes in. It is hard to find any confirmation of this. Is is true? Will we have to spend 30 hours over 7 days looking for work? […]
- Universal Credit and the 30 Hours a Week Jobsearch.
- Why we need dissenting voices to ruin the state show.Thatcher has been given a state ceremonial funeral. Our ruling class want to show the world how much she was loved and respected. They desperately don’t want any dissenting voices ruining the show. Fitwatch truly hopes that they do not get their wish. Thatcher was a prime architect of repressive policing and institutional racism. If [...]
- Why we need dissenting voices to ruin the state show.
Search Results for: kollerstrom
The troothers are currently tearing themselves to pieces on the ‘was the jews what done it’ forum. After we spoke to Conway Hall about the upcoming event featuring holocaust denier Nick Kollerstrom we were accused of working for the MOD/MI5/MOSSAD. … Continue reading
yep, latest news from the fine folks at Conway Hall is that the event has been cancelled and they were unaware that Kollerstrom would be speaking.
“Conway Hall is a landmark of London’s independent intellectual, political and cultural life. For over one hundred years the Ethical Society had its centre at South Place in the City of London, where it fostered freedom in moral and spiritual … Continue reading
Our favourite holocaust denier and ex-UCL Research Fellow has been spouting his mouth again this time apparantly denying that he’s a holocaust denier. The fetid muppet recently featured on an English language Iranian TV station (no bias there then) to … Continue reading
“22 April 2008 UCL has been made aware of views expressed by Dr Nicholas Kollerstrom, an Honorary Research Fellow in UCL Science & Technology Studies. The position of Honorary Research Fellow is a privilege bestowed by departments within UCL on … Continue reading
This time last week Nick Kollerstrom, holocaust denier extroadinaire, 911 truther and all round tosspot was listed as a research fellow on UCL’s website. Today his name appears to have disappeared. Shame.
Nick Kollerstrom has repeated his opinions on the holocaust on the nineeleven ‘truth’ boards in a diatribe moaning that he’s being picked on and nobody likes him. Kollerstrom fingers Blairwatch and Rachel North claiming that “I’ve never in my life … Continue reading
Respec’ to pk via urban 75 Download, print out, stick up around UCL, job done.
Now far be it for us to call the Daily Telegraph a bunch of dodgy old nazis but it seems like they’re finally coming out of the closet and showing their true colours. Although it seems to be gardening boots … Continue reading
To: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Dear Ms Fourniol I am writing concerning Nicholas Kollerstrom who I understand is a Research Fellow at UCL. You may be interested to note that Mr Kollerstrom is an active supporter of Holocaust Denial … Continue reading