Could be any day now. Prepare the bunting!
- How Iain Duncan Smith lives – compared with people who must live his policies katebelgrave.com/2014/07/how-ia… via @hangbitch 43 minutes ago
- RT @TenPercent: David Cameron: Hold an inquiry into benefit sanctions that killed my brother change.org/en-GB/petition… via @UKChange 1 day ago
- For the nightshift. Sign, share, RT, blog Petition For Inquiry Into The Benefit Sanctions That Killed David Clapson change.org/en-GB/petition… 1 day ago
- RT @PCSnottmDWP: @Jenny_Musings @johnnyvoid @imthenicenurse #PCS reps in DWP spend more time defending disabled workers than any other grou… 1 day ago
- RT @Jenny_Musings: @imthenicenurse @johnnyvoid yes. Friend wrkd for DWP was sacked for being off sick with hlth cond. Failed WCA told by D… 1 day ago
- Second court case to challenge ILF closure in England and Wales launchedClaimants are asking the courts to again quash the decision to close the Independent Living Fund Continue reading →
- Second court case to challenge ILF closure in England and Wales launched
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Response to the Work and Pensions Committee report into WCA, Joint statementJoint statement by Black Triangle Campaign, CarerWatch, Disabled People Against Cuts, Mental Health Resistance Network, Pats Petition, #NewApproach and WOWPetition The WCA presumes that there are too many people on disability benefits because disabled people are too lazy or too comfortable living on benefits to work. It is founded in the idea that disabled […]
- Response to the Work and Pensions Committee report into WCA, Joint statement
- Unemployment and Welfare Blogs, Updates.This is to bring Blogs to people’s attention. Long-standing sites, like the Void, can be seen on the boxes on the side-bar already. We welcome any additions! Here are some Blogs worth reading. Britain Isn’t Eating. Excellent blog, name says it. Diary of a Benefit Scrounger “Confirmed – The FULL Impact of Cuts Disabled People Face.” Disabled […]
- Unemployment and Welfare Blogs, Updates.
- Missing in Action – Greater Manchester officers ‘failing to wear identification numbers’The conduct of Greater Manchester Police during a recent pro-Palestine demonstration is under scrutiny as photographs show a number of officers failing to display identification numbers, in breach of force regulations. Concealment of the identification numbers of police officers, or simply failing to display them, has been an issue for at least a decade: the […]
- Missing in Action – Greater Manchester officers ‘failing to wear identification numbers’
- Australia: a workfare state from 2015 – Full Gov tender info and news resources[ News coverage ] Australia introduces: "volunteer" for #workfare or lose your welfare benefits youtube.com/watch?v=qhBYsg… > employment.gov.au/employment-ser… @keepvolvol— (@refuted) July 28, 2014 “Australian Government believes that all job seekers should remain active and engaged while looking for work. From … Continue reading → […]
- Australia: a workfare state from 2015 – Full Gov tender info and news resources