Could be any day now. Prepare the bunting!
- 210,000 Pensioners Face Last Year’s Vicious Autumn Statement Cut
- Shameless! Are TCV and Groundwork Britain’s Biggest Benefit Scroungers?
- DWP Lose Again: Atos Assessments Do Discriminate Says Appeal Court
- Day 3: Target the companies replacing paid work with workfare
- Poorest Pensioners Could Be Made Homeless By Osborne’s Benefit Slashing
- Day 2: Stop Traineeships – workfare for young people
- Rowdy Mob Confronts Workfare Conference and Spoils Their Lunch
- Day 1: Take Online Action Against The Workfare Conference Monday 2nd December
- This week: take action to stop workfare and sanctions
- Second Suicide Linked To Welfare Reform Reported This Week: RIP Victor Cuff
- Tax-Payer Funded Charity Workfare Subsidy Tops £50 Million!
- Boris Plans To Build 27,000 Unaffordable Houses A Year To Ease London’s Housing Crisis
- Another Tragic Atos Death: RIP Jacqueline Harris
- What if the whole workfare industry got together in one place?
- Snouts In The Trough – Charities Scramble For Lucrative Workfare Hand Out
- RT @CalderdaleSF: Today we braved the rain and gales to distribute @boycottworkfare's How To Avoid Workfare leaflets at Todmorden Jobcentre 4 hours ago
- Student protests are changing tack – and facing heavy police repression | Aaron Bastani gu.com/p/3yxdv/tw via @guardian 5 hours ago
- RT @slsolfed: #CopsOffCampus national day of action against police brutality next Wednesday, 11th December facebook.com/events/5655808… 5 hours ago
- RIP Mandela: "50 years of non-violence brought the African people nothing but more and more repressive legislation" anc.org.za/show.php?id=34… 6 hours ago
- RT @IanBFAWU: @johnmcdonnellMP @michaelb1936 @EllenClifford1 @johnnyvoid @Calderbank latest Foodworker bfawu.org/cms/session/up… 7 hours ago
- PRESS RELEASE: Government appeal against Work Capability Assessment discrimination ruling is rejected ~ Mental Health Resistance NetworkMental Health Resistance Network: Court of Appeal rejects DWP appeal against landmark ruling by Upper Tribunal that the DWP-Atos Work Capability Assessment discriminates against people with mental health problems Continue reading →
- PRESS RELEASE: Government appeal against Work Capability Assessment discrimination ruling is rejected ~ Mental Health Resistance Network
- Day 4: On-line Action against Community Work Placement CharitiesAs part of the Week of Action Against Workfare and Sanctions, on Thursday 5th December 2013, we’re focussing on the Charities that will be handing in their tenders today to access unpaid claimant workers through the new Community Work Placements regime. Community Work Placements, originally announced by George Osborne as “Help to Work” on 30th […]
- Day 4: On-line Action against Community Work Placement Charities
- EDUCATE DON’T SEGREGATE! ALLFIE’s CALL FOR ACTION on the 10th DECEMBER! 1pmALLFIE WILL BE VISITING THE DEPARTMENT FOR EDUCATION on the 10th DECEMBER TO DEMAND THE GOVERNMENT BANISHES THE GHOSTS OF SEGREGATION PAST BY WARNING ABOUT THE NEW GHOSTS OF SEGREGATION FUTURE CALL FOR ACTION on the 10th DECEMBER! WHERE & WHEN: Date: 10th December @ 1 pm Meeting place: the Café in Abbey Centre, 34… Continue Reading EDUCATE DON’T S […]
- EDUCATE DON’T SEGREGATE! ALLFIE’s CALL FOR ACTION on the 10th DECEMBER! 1pm
- VOTE CLASS WARcheers Tom C.
- VOTE CLASS WAR
- On Back to Work Courses.There must be many people, if not all of us, who read Ipswich Unemployed Action, who’ve done (and have had to have done) courses on helping you back to work. Despite having finished the Work Programme I just did a Course (half a day) on Effective Job Searching. The back-to-work industry is focused on getting […]
- On Back to Work Courses.
- Bail Conditions point the way to the potential future of protestThis is a guest post by Harry Stopes (@HarryStopes) The use of restrictive bail conditions on protestors, many of whom have been arrested en masse, is a worrying trend evident in policing over the last two and a half years. The most recent example to be reported was that of Michael Chessum, the President of […]
- Bail Conditions point the way to the potential future of protest
- Universal Credit: Full list of HMRC data shared with the DWPPersonal Information sent by HMRC to DWP for individuals who are claiming Universal Credits • National Insurance Number • Surname • Forename • Second Forename • Initials • Date of Birth • Gender • Payroll ID • Employment Start Date • Employment End Date • Taxable Pay in this pay period including payrolled benefits in kind … Continue reading → […]
- Universal Credit: Full list of HMRC data shared with the DWP