Tesco has been trying to move in to stokes croft (Bristol) for over 2 years and has been unable to because of huge protests. They have had to move builders in under police escort and have 24 hour roof top private security. Last weekend Tesco opened and there have been non stop protests all week.
- Freud Must Go! Urgent Call Out, Monday Oct 20th Caxton House 12.30pm Or On Twitter #FreudMustGo
- Don’t Be Bored By The TUC, There’s More Than Just A March Happening In London Tomorrow
- Disabled People Not Worth Minimum Wage Says Lord Fraud, Time For This Nasty Fucking Clown To Go
- Snouts In The Trough: Legal Loan Shark Firm Cosies Up To Iain Duncan Smith At Tory Dinner
- A Visit To Urban Futures Shows The Nasty Side Of Charity Workfare
- Take Action: Bring Down @GroundworkUK’s Community Work Placements in the North East
- Hundreds of Illegal Sexist Job Advertisements On Government Job Seeking Website
- Here Comes Pauline … Supervised Jobsearch Revives The Worst Of The Past
- Take Action Against @GroundworkUK: No Grounds For Greenwashing Workfare
- Take Action! Challenge The TUC’s Support For Workfare: @PayRise4Britain Must Mean Wages For Everyone
- 2000 Workfare Staff Planned For Tax Office Next Year, And The PCS Union Is Doing … Nothing At All
- Why The Tories Want To Ban Zero Hour Contracts … And It’s Got Nothing To Do With Workplace Rights
- Edinburgh, London, Brighton, Bristol, Amsterdam! Join The Week Of Action Against Workfare
- Boom Time For Landlords, The UK’s Soaring Housing Benefit Bill
- Something Is Stirring In The Capital: The Fight Against Social Cleansing Bursts Into Life
- RT @BobEllard1: .Twitterstorm - #FreudMustGo Monday 12.30 onwards. dftr.org.uk/Songbird.php?T… via @dis_ppl_protest 5 hours ago
- RT @Slutocrat: #DWP's daily #jobcentre sign-ons disrupt job searching & punish #unemployed: katebelgrave.com/2014/10/daily-… via @cutoid242 #benefits… 5 hours ago
- Usual police violence and aggresion now taking place at #occupydemocracy Parliament Sq protest, watch live at: bambuser.com/v/5010919 & RT 10 hours ago
- RT @OccupyLondon: LIVE #occupydemocracy #olsx bambuser.com/v/5010919 occm bambuser.com/v/5010914 occl 10 hours ago
- RT @OccupiedTimes: Video of @boycottworkfare / @__HSG__ occupation of @urbanfuturesuk office in protest of involvement with #workfare http… 11 hours ago
- STATUS UPDATE RE: Black Triangle Campaign Website Suspended After Legal ThreatsOUR website service has now been restored after a week as we have agreed to remove the so-called “offending” article pending consultation with our lawyers and our final period of campaigning for a #YES vote in the Scottish referendum. This matter … Continue reading →
- STATUS UPDATE RE: Black Triangle Campaign Website Suspended After Legal Threats
- Big thanks to all who took part: Week of action gets results!So, what did last week show us? When you take action, you get results. Scope, Barnardos and British Heart Foundation have cancelled their involvement with CWP 6-month workfare. Traid pulled out too when an action was called outside its store in Wood Green. That’s four national charities who were forced to respond following pressure from […]
- Big thanks to all who took part: Week of action gets results!
- Press Release: DPAC And Occupy at Caxton House 20th Oct 12.30 onwards #FreudMust GoMonday, October 20th 12.30pm-2.30pm DWP headquarters, Caxton House, Tothill Street, London, SW1H 9NA Photo opportunity As Labour politicians call for the resignation of Lord Freud disabled activists will be visiting the office of the totally discredited DWP minister to demand that he resigns or is sacked. Yet again Lord Freud showed his contempt for disabled […]
- Press Release: DPAC And Occupy at Caxton House 20th Oct 12.30 onwards #FreudMust Go
- TUC Demo: People’s Assembly Against Workfare.The TUC is holding a march on Saturday. Supporters of Ipswich Unemployed Action, and DPAC, will be on coaches from our county, to back the demonstration. Many of us will be there be as part of the People’s Assembly Against Austerity – Suffolk People’s Assembly. National TUC Demonstration | 18 October 2014 Assemble: 11 […]
- TUC Demo: People’s Assembly Against Workfare.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- DWP Hardship Payment forms/guidance: JSA/ESA and Universal Credit (recoverable loan)DWP FOI disclosure of forms and guidance: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/hardship_payment_application_for FOI request 7 August 2014, disclosures 5 September 2014. Download hardship application forms JSA/ESA (pdf) – view pdf online (html) Universal Credit (pdf) – view pdf online (html) Guidance Leaflet: What is … Continue reading →
- DWP Hardship Payment forms/guidance: JSA/ESA and Universal Credit (recoverable loan)