Tesco has been trying to move in to stokes croft (Bristol) for over 2 years and has been unable to because of huge protests. They have had to move builders in under police escort and have 24 hour roof top private security. Last weekend Tesco opened and there have been non stop protests all week.
- Problems At Work? Contact A Real Fighting Union And Stuff Your Boss!
- Pauline Got Promoted! DWP Management Psychobabble Is Turning Jobcentres Into Cults
- Benefit Delays Set To Soar As Waiting Period Increases To Pay For Workfare
- As Hunger Soars Iain Duncan Smith Is Still Hiding The Existence Of Emergency Benefit Delay Loans
- Custard Creams Are Cheaper Than Cous Cous, But You Can’t Expect A Fucking Baroness To Know That
- Come And Clean Our Mansion For No Pay … Just One Of Many Exciting Opportunities On Government Job Seeking Website
- Shock New Figures: UK Spends Less On Healthcare, Benefits and Pensions Per Head Than Any Other Northern European Country
- Savage Cuts To Benefits Go Ignored In Flagship Foodbanks Report – They Really Think We Are Fucking Idiots
- What Lies Behind The Archbishop’s Demand For State Run Foodbanks Is Every Bit As Nasty As Iain Duncan Smith
- Is Boris Johnson’s Workfare Scheme The Biggest Benefit Shambles So Far?
- Don’t Give Money To Beggars At Christmas Say Bastards Who Run Homelessness Charities
- Snouts In The Trough: Tell The Vile Welfare-To-Work Sector What You Think At #ERSA14
- It’s Time To Take Our Cities Back From Property Developing Parasites Like Westbrook’s Mark Donnor
- Jobcentre Busy-Bodies To Outrank Healthcare Professionals In Treatment For Addictions
- Whilst The Rich Get Richer The Poor Freeze: No More Deaths From Fuel Poverty
- RT @AnokBookfair: Anti-workfare picket: Sat Dec 20th 12-1pm. North London Hospice Shop. 19 Wood Green High Rd N22 6BH. Turnpike Lane tube. … 17 hours ago
- Take part in the Manchester Boycott Workfare Action Against Mustard Tree boycottworkfare.org/?p=3972 via @boycottworkfare 22 hours ago
- Problems At Work? Contact A Real Fighting Union And Stuff Your Boss! wp.me/p1Awq-2c3 1 day ago
- RT @refuted: #BenefitSanctions targets still wanted dead or alive by @CEDirector_WSD deputy sheriffs DMA=adverse benefit decisions http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @TelepathicGoat: @JohnDaniels41 @johnnyvoid @CEDirector_WSD Where does she get this shit from? Clinton Cards? 1 day ago
- Open Letter to Iain Duncan Smith – Maximus ContractIain Duncan Smith Secretary of State for Work and Pensions Dear Secretary of State, We are deeply concerned by your decision to award the Work Capability Assessment (WCA) contract to private contractor Maximus, rather than bring the work back … Continue reading →
- Open Letter to Iain Duncan Smith – Maximus Contract
- Take part in the Manchester Boycott Workfare Action Against Mustard TreeWorkfare is forcing people to work for free using the threat of sanctions (removal of welfare benefits). DWP Workfare schemes have already led to thousands relying on food handouts, caused or aggravated mental health issues, suicides and homelessness. Yet unbelievably, despite this being well documented and researched, a charity who work with homeless peopl […]
- Take part in the Manchester Boycott Workfare Action Against Mustard Tree
- Work and Pensions report slams government’s mismanagement of ATW#StopChanges2ATW welcome the findings of the Work and Pensions select committee inquiry into Access To Work (ATW) published today. The 31 recommendations reflect the considerable difficulties Deaf and disabled people have experienced with the scheme since changes were introduced by the Department of Work and Pensions over the past year to what was previously […]
- Work and Pensions report slams government’s mismanagement of ATW
- BLOG BREAKTHE BONE BLOG WILL RETURN IN JANUARY 2015
- BLOG BREAK
- Ipswich 2015: Can Ben Gummer improve the town?Ipswich: an economic wasteland, high welfare reliance and stuck back into the early 90’s. Unemployment falling on one hand, on the other hand a new centre as an emergency measure to tackle youth unemployment is introduced! Ipswich’s Canary Wharf-cum-Monte Carlo looks like the aftermath from World War 2. Emphasis to push this has turned the […]
- Ipswich 2015: Can Ben Gummer improve the town?
- Read our December newsletterToday, Netpol supporters received our December 2014 newsletter in their email in-boxes. It is now also available online here. If you would like to receive future email updates, sign up to Netpol’s ‘announcements’ list here.
- Read our December newsletter
- Expert says DWP robs £300 million a year from most poor and disadvantaged – #BenefitSanctionsPlease sign to end social security sanctions. They're cruel and counterproductive and should be scrapped http://t.co/jNMBBcIEnn #PCS — PCS Union (@pcs_union) December 16, 2014 Hansard: Jobseeker’s Allowance (Sanctions) “Dr David Webster of Glasgow university, the leading academic authority on benefit … Continue reading →
- Expert says DWP robs £300 million a year from most poor and disadvantaged – #BenefitSanctions