Go to google. Enter ‘Squatter Eviction UK’. Click on the sponsored links on the right of the page advertising bailiff firms and other scum. Every time you click it costs the cunts some money. Good eh.
- Young People To Face Workfare In Supermarkets Or 780 Hours Forced Community Work Osborne Announces
- Day 5: Online Action on workfare and sanctions – the finale
- 210,000 Pensioners Face Last Year’s Vicious Autumn Statement Cut
- Shameless! Are TCV and Groundwork Britain’s Biggest Benefit Scroungers?
- DWP Lose Again: Atos Assessments Do Discriminate Says Appeal Court
- Day 3: Target the companies replacing paid work with workfare
- Poorest Pensioners Could Be Made Homeless By Osborne’s Benefit Slashing
- Day 2: Stop Traineeships – workfare for young people
- Rowdy Mob Confronts Workfare Conference and Spoils Their Lunch
- Day 1: Take Online Action Against The Workfare Conference Monday 2nd December
- This week: take action to stop workfare and sanctions
- Second Suicide Linked To Welfare Reform Reported This Week: RIP Victor Cuff
- Tax-Payer Funded Charity Workfare Subsidy Tops £50 Million!
- Boris Plans To Build 27,000 Unaffordable Houses A Year To Ease London’s Housing Crisis
- Another Tragic Atos Death: RIP Jacqueline Harris
- RT @_DanParis: Just seen a couple of dozen anti-workfare protestors blockading the entrance to Lothian Road Salvation Army in Edinburgh 14 hours ago
- RT @slsolfed: More anti-workfare actions tomorrow in London in Wood Green & Islington islingtoninciter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/isling… #boycottworkfare 15 hours ago
- RT @ElliotDugdale: Today's action in Reading @boycottworkfare @weareplanc @PlanC_Thames #boycottworkfare http://t.co/Jc72ZQcftq 15 hours ago
- Jobseekers' site spammed with CVs by activists gu.com/p/3y2ag/tw via @guardian 19 hours ago
- RT @markwrightuk88: RT @refuted: Scrap benefit sanctions petition, reaches 10,000 signatures you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/bene… @johnnyvoid 1 day ago
- Six Things Nelson Mandela Believed That Most People Won’t Talk AboutAs the world remembers Mandela, here are some of the things he believed that many will gloss over Continue reading →
- Six Things Nelson Mandela Believed That Most People Won’t Talk About
- Day 5: Action on workfare and sanctionsThe week of action has seen a very loud noise demo at the workfare industry’s annual conference, hijacking its hashtag and actions in Cardiff, Wrexham, and even one in Germany! There’s loads more planned this weekend – with a new action just announced in Sheffield this Saturday too (and one coming up next week in Oxford!). Thanks to everyone who’s been […] […]
- Day 5: Action on workfare and sanctions
- EDUCATE DON’T SEGREGATE! ALLFIE’s CALL FOR ACTION on the 10th DECEMBER! 1pmALLFIE WILL BE VISITING THE DEPARTMENT FOR EDUCATION on the 10th DECEMBER TO DEMAND THE GOVERNMENT BANISHES THE GHOSTS OF SEGREGATION PAST BY WARNING ABOUT THE NEW GHOSTS OF SEGREGATION FUTURE CALL FOR ACTION on the 10th DECEMBER! WHERE & WHEN: Date: 10th December @ 1 pm Meeting place: the Café in Abbey Centre, 34… Continue Reading EDUCATE DON’T S […]
- EDUCATE DON’T SEGREGATE! ALLFIE’s CALL FOR ACTION on the 10th DECEMBER! 1pm
- COPS OFF CAMPUS – ULU 2pm WED DECEMBER 11THTime for us old 60′s radicals to get off our arses and show a bit of solidarity. See you there comrades.
- COPS OFF CAMPUS – ULU 2pm WED DECEMBER 11TH
- Hats off the UJM Activists!The Guardian reports (Hat-tip: Obi Wan Kenobi) A group of techno-activists have devised a way of sending CVs to multiple employers on the government’s official jobseekers’ site, in protest at poor-quality adverts and “the drudgery of work”. Developed by “a loose collective of people who identify as anarchists and work in the tech industry”, the Universal […] […]
- Hats off the UJM Activists!
- Bail Conditions point the way to the potential future of protestThis is a guest post by Harry Stopes (@HarryStopes) The use of restrictive bail conditions on protestors, many of whom have been arrested en masse, is a worrying trend evident in policing over the last two and a half years. The most recent example to be reported was that of Michael Chessum, the President of […]
- Bail Conditions point the way to the potential future of protest
- Workfare and “swift and severe sanctions”: Diktats from Chancellor’s Autumn StatementYoung: JSA/UC 'out of work six months, 3 options: work experience, traineeship, or community work' = non r voluntary? bbc.co.uk/news/business-…— (@refuted) December 05, 2013 FOI Watch: Compulsory Work Experience, Traineeships and Community Work for 18 to 21 year olds … Continue reading →
- Workfare and “swift and severe sanctions”: Diktats from Chancellor’s Autumn Statement