Go to google. Enter ‘Squatter Eviction UK’. Click on the sponsored links on the right of the page advertising bailiff firms and other scum. Every time you click it costs the cunts some money. Good eh.
- RIP David Clapson, Another Man ‘Helped’ To Death By Iain Duncan Smith
- Criticising Government Policy Online Is “Unacceptable Intimidation” According To Treasury
- Shameless – Workfare Exploiting Charities Slam The Benefit Sanctions They Are Responsible For
- Hundreds Of Disabled People Sent On Workfare Every Week, Is Unpaid Work The New Segregation?
- Liars! The National Charity Who Are Deceiving The Public About Their Role In Workfare
- Fightback Against Byteback And Their Grubby Workfare Exploitation
- Young? Unemployed? Don’t Expect A Job At The DWP
- Beggars To Be Grassed Up To DWP On New Scheme, Can The Salvation Army Sink Any Lower?
- Snouts In The Trough, Let’s Make Sure Everyone Knows What Welfare-to-work Industry Parasites Are Up To #intowork2014
- Take Action: CESI Festival of Workfare Exploiters and Apologists #intowork2014
- Reducing Unemployment To Zero Neither Feasible Nor Desirable Says Iain Duncan Smith’s Think Tank
- Iain Duncan Smith In The Dock Again Over Unlawful Atos Assessments
- DWP And Homelessness Charities Link Up To Bully Homeless Benefit Claimants
- Shame Of The Church of England: Dean of Westminster Allows Hundreds of Police To Attempt Stamp Out Of Disabled People’s Peaceful Protest
- Disabled Protesters Occupy Grounds of Westminster Abbey and Set Up Camp
- RIP David Clapson, Another Man ‘Helped’ To Death By Iain Duncan Smith wp.me/p1Awq-279 3 hours ago
- Criticising Government Policy Online Is “Unacceptable Intimidation” According To Treasury wp.me/p1Awq-274 2 days ago
- RT @BadPutty: @salvationarmyuk Jeremiah 22:13...Who makes his fellow man serve him for nothing, Whose wages he refuses to pay @boycottworkf… 2 days ago
- RT @BadPutty: @salvationarmyuk james 5.4 Hear the cries of the wages of your field hands. These are the wages you stole frm those who harve… 2 days ago
- Shameless – Workfare Exploiting Charities Slam The Benefit Sanctions They Are Responsible For wp.me/p1Awq-26Z 3 days ago
- Second court case to challenge ILF closure in England and Wales launchedClaimants are asking the courts to again quash the decision to close the Independent Living Fund Continue reading →
- Second court case to challenge ILF closure in England and Wales launched
- The list of shame: Court tells DWP to reveal workfare users“It is to be expected that some charities find it difficult if not impossible to defend themselves against the actions of Boycott Workfare.” – Upper Tribunal Judge Wikeley (reaffirming the First Tier Tribunal decision) The DWP has lost its appeal to try and keep the list of those using workfare out of the public domain. The […]
- The list of shame: Court tells DWP to reveal workfare users
- Response to the Work and Pensions Committee report into WCA, Joint statementJoint statement by Black Triangle Campaign, CarerWatch, Disabled People Against Cuts, Mental Health Resistance Network, Pats Petition, #NewApproach and WOWPetition The WCA presumes that there are too many people on disability benefits because disabled people are too lazy or too comfortable living on benefits to work. It is founded in the idea that disabled […]
- Response to the Work and Pensions Committee report into WCA, Joint statement
- Oakley Sanctions Report – DWP, all we need is better “communication”.Benefit sanctions hit most vulnerable people the hardest, report says (This came out earlier this week.) Claimants not told about hardship system and sanctions imposed when they were not at fault, DWP study finds. Patrick Wintour Guardian. Systematic problems in the way the government administers and imposes benefit sanctions, including disproportionate bu […]
- Oakley Sanctions Report – DWP, all we need is better “communication”.
- Netpol calls for abolition of police bail conditions for protest arrestsNetpol has called for an end to “extremely broad and deeply authoritarian powers” allowing the police to apply stringent bail conditions against protesters following arrest but prior to deciding upon formal charges. In a submission to a consultation by the College of Policing, we argue that the repeated use of conditions that are poorly defined, …
- Netpol calls for abolition of police bail conditions for protest arrests
- Excellent video: Living Wage Thurrock Council vote against #workfareThurrock Council vote against Workfare: youtu.be/pgMO5gAsGDk?a via @YouTube— YourThurrock (@yourthurrock) July 25, 2014 If u exploit #workfare conscripts for 'community benefit' u should expect the community to know who u r Item 62. docs.google.com/viewer?url=htt…— (@refuted) July 24, 2014Filed under: … Continue reading →
- Excellent video: Living Wage Thurrock Council vote against #workfare