- The Big Advice Survey How it works wp.me/P5fMDd-y via @BigAdviceSurvey 5 hours ago
- Jobcentre Busy-Bodies To Outrank Healthcare Professionals In Treatment For Addictions wp.me/p1Awq-2aW 1 day ago
- RT @FocusE15: TOMORROW. Stop Candice and her baby being sent away from her family. 1pm Bridge House, 320 High Street E15 @Hackney_renters @… 1 day ago
- Here's Martin Lux talking sense on drugs youtube.com/watch?v=QUqC1j… Follow him at @red_black_tv for latest youtube updates 1 day ago
- AFTER 20 WEEKS OF PROTEST CLASS WAR FORCE POOR DOORS OWNERS TO NEGOTIATE wp.me/p3IZn-bff via @radowitzky57 1 day ago
- Open Letter to Iain Duncan Smith – Maximus ContractIain Duncan Smith Secretary of State for Work and Pensions Dear Secretary of State, We are deeply concerned by your decision to award the Work Capability Assessment (WCA) contract to private contractor Maximus, rather than bring the work back … Continue reading →
- Open Letter to Iain Duncan Smith – Maximus Contract
- Big thanks to all who took part: Week of action gets results!So, what did last week show us? When you take action, you get results. Scope, Barnardos and British Heart Foundation have cancelled their involvement with CWP 6-month workfare. Traid pulled out too when an action was called outside its store in Wood Green. That’s four national charities who were forced to respond following pressure from […]
- Big thanks to all who took part: Week of action gets results!
- Stop eviction of disabled tenant: West End , Newcastle 27th Nov 10-11amPeople Power needed to help stop eviction of disabled tenant from West End of Newcastle City Centre from 11am. Court case happening at 10 am Quayside Courts Building Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/events/812380918808016 This Thursday morning, Newcastle City Council intend to #Evict a #Disabled tenant, that they hold a duty of care over. The tenant h […]
- Stop eviction of disabled tenant: West End , Newcastle 27th Nov 10-11am
- Claimant Commitment and ‘Work Coaches’.New Work Coach (1) When someone makes a new claim for JSA or returns to JSA from the Work Programme they will attend an interview with a work coach. At the interview they will agree a personal plan outlining what the claimant will do as part of their Claimant Commitment to give themselves the best […]
- Claimant Commitment and ‘Work Coaches’.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- New regulations for mandatory JSA youth (18-21) #workfare, training, maths and English skillsThe three R's: English, maths & #workfare http://t.co/ndj4xaBxta — refuted (@refuted) November 26, 2014 The Jobseeker’s Allowance (18-21 Work Skills Pilot Scheme) Regulations 2014 “The 18-21 Work Skills Pilot Scheme 3. —(1) The 18-21 Work Skills Pilot Scheme is prescribed … Continue reading →
- New regulations for mandatory JSA youth (18-21) #workfare, training, maths and English skills