THE RICH ONLY SLEEP AT NIGHT CAUSE WE LET ‘EM!
- Maximus Are The New Atos: Destroy Maximus
- Don’t Believe The Hype: Universal Credit Is No Closer To Being Workable Than It Was In 2010
- The Virus Is Coming … Working Class Areas Face Influx Of Wankers
- Luxury Hotel Booked For Annual One Day Workfare Conference, Tickets Just £450!
- Grass Up Your Neighbours Say The DWP With Another Boring Benefit Fraud Campaign
- Freud Must Go! Urgent Call Out, Monday Oct 20th Caxton House 12.30pm Or On Twitter #FreudMustGo
- Don’t Be Bored By The TUC, There’s More Than Just A March Happening In London Tomorrow
- Disabled People Not Worth Minimum Wage Says Lord Fraud, Time For This Nasty Fucking Clown To Go
- Snouts In The Trough: Legal Loan Shark Firm Cosies Up To Iain Duncan Smith At Tory Dinner
- A Visit To Urban Futures Shows The Nasty Side Of Charity Workfare
- Take Action: Bring Down @GroundworkUK’s Community Work Placements in the North East
- Hundreds of Illegal Sexist Job Advertisements On Government Job Seeking Website
- Here Comes Pauline … Supervised Jobsearch Revives The Worst Of The Past
- Take Action Against @GroundworkUK: No Grounds For Greenwashing Workfare
- Take Action! Challenge The TUC’s Support For Workfare: @PayRise4Britain Must Mean Wages For Everyone
- RT @refuted: Ex-Chief Medical Officer of @Atos & @unumnews now @MAXIMUS_news? uk.linkedin.com/pub/mike-o-don… > ekklesia.co.uk/node/20993 @BernaMeaden … 15 hours ago
- RT @JayneLinney: @johnnyvoid Here We Go Again – DWP to Repeat the ATOS Disaster ? jaynelinney.wordpress.com/2014/10/30/her… 17 hours ago
- Maximus Are The New Atos: Destroy Maximus wp.me/p1Awq-2a0 1 day ago
- RT @FastfoodRights: @GenFightback fastfoodrights.wordpress.com/2014/10/27/us-… @OccupyNN @johnnyvoid @uniteglasgow 1 day ago
- RT @hangbitch: Learning difficulties, signing on for JSA & hoping for a merciful jobcentre adviser. And not getting one http://t.co/Ni3qANK… 2 days ago
- Disabled Scots: Invisible Collateral DamageJamie Szymkowiak writes on austerity, welfare and disability Continue reading →
- Disabled Scots: Invisible Collateral Damage
- Big thanks to all who took part: Week of action gets results!So, what did last week show us? When you take action, you get results. Scope, Barnardos and British Heart Foundation have cancelled their involvement with CWP 6-month workfare. Traid pulled out too when an action was called outside its store in Wood Green. That’s four national charities who were forced to respond following pressure from […]
- Big thanks to all who took part: Week of action gets results!
- Secrets & Lies: Maximus the new leader of the inhumans?So finally released is the official news that Maximus take over from the toxic brand of Atos for £500 million. Already there are comparisons with Russell Crow characters, but there’s also an overlooked Maximus who might be more fitting as a parody or comparison. This Maximus comes from the U.S Marvel comics Maximus was briefly… Continue Reading Secrets & […]
- Secrets & Lies: Maximus the new leader of the inhumans?
- Cuts to Employment and Support Allowance: More Cruelty from Coalition.More cruelty from the Liberal-Conservative coalition. The BBC says, Ministers are considering drastically cutting the main Employment and Support Allowance sickness benefit, internal documents seen by the BBC suggest. New claimants, judged to be capable of work with appropriate support, could be given just 50p more per week than people on job seekers allowan […]
- Cuts to Employment and Support Allowance: More Cruelty from Coalition.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- David Clapson: MPs to launch benefit sanctions inquiry, after 211,000 sign sister’s petition"We did it – MPs will hold an independent inquiry into the benefit sanctions that killed my brother David" https://t.co/7vg2ZRCYpK — refuted (@refuted) October 24, 2014 Department for Work and Pensions select committee inquiry follows death of ex-soldier after jobseeker’s … Continue reading →
- David Clapson: MPs to launch benefit sanctions inquiry, after 211,000 sign sister’s petition