THE RICH ONLY SLEEP AT NIGHT CAUSE WE LET ‘EM!
- Petition To Scrap All Benefit Sanction Hits 10,000 Signatures To Round Off Successful Week of Action Against Workfare
- Support The Students And Help Kick The Cops Off Campus
- Young People To Face Workfare In Supermarkets Or 780 Hours Forced Community Work Osborne Announces
- Day 5: Online Action on workfare and sanctions – the finale
- 210,000 Pensioners Face Last Year’s Vicious Autumn Statement Cut
- Shameless! Are TCV and Groundwork Britain’s Biggest Benefit Scroungers?
- DWP Lose Again: Atos Assessments Do Discriminate Says Appeal Court
- Day 3: Target the companies replacing paid work with workfare
- Poorest Pensioners Could Be Made Homeless By Osborne’s Benefit Slashing
- Day 2: Stop Traineeships – workfare for young people
- Rowdy Mob Confronts Workfare Conference and Spoils Their Lunch
- Day 1: Take Online Action Against The Workfare Conference Monday 2nd December
- This week: take action to stop workfare and sanctions
- Second Suicide Linked To Welfare Reform Reported This Week: RIP Victor Cuff
- Tax-Payer Funded Charity Workfare Subsidy Tops £50 Million!
- Petition To Scrap All Benefit Sanction Hits 10,000 Signatures To Round Off Successful Week of Action Against Workfare wp.me/p1Awq-1WF 47 minutes ago
- RT @hellnback44: @boycottworkfare - outside Wood Green M&S - pay your workers! twitpic.com/do1693 2 hours ago
- Support The Students And Help Kick The Cops Off Campus wp.me/p1Awq-1WA This Wednesday Dec 11th, spread the word #copsoffcampus 3 hours ago
- Support The Students And Help Kick The Cops Off Campus wp.me/p1Awq-1WA 3 hours ago
- RT @_DanParis: Just seen a couple of dozen anti-workfare protestors blockading the entrance to Lothian Road Salvation Army in Edinburgh 22 hours ago
- Anti-workfare demonstrators blockade Salvation Army shop in EdinburghBlack Triangle and fellow anti-workfare demonstrators blockade Salvation Army shop in Edinburgh Continue reading →
- Anti-workfare demonstrators blockade Salvation Army shop in Edinburgh
- Day 5: Action on workfare and sanctionsThe week of action has seen a very loud noise demo at the workfare industry’s annual conference, hijacking its hashtag and actions in Cardiff, Wrexham, and even one in Germany! There’s loads more planned this weekend – with a new action just announced in Sheffield this Saturday too (and one coming up next week in Oxford!). Thanks to everyone who’s been […] […]
- Day 5: Action on workfare and sanctions
- Swindon December 14th anti-austerity demo‘Can you afford Christmas?’ We will be singing anti-austerity carols and asking people to sign a giant Xmas card to Cameron explaining why they can’t afford Xmas. This is an Anti Austerity demonstration open to all groups and individuals. Saturday 14th December 11am-1pm at the fountain, Canal Walk, Swindon town centre. All welcome.
- Swindon December 14th anti-austerity demo
- COPS OFF CAMPUS – ULU 2pm WED DECEMBER 11THTime for us old 60′s radicals to get off our arses and show a bit of solidarity. See you there comrades.
- COPS OFF CAMPUS – ULU 2pm WED DECEMBER 11TH
- Hats off the UJM Activists!The Guardian reports (Hat-tip: Obi Wan Kenobi) A group of techno-activists have devised a way of sending CVs to multiple employers on the government’s official jobseekers’ site, in protest at poor-quality adverts and “the drudgery of work”. Developed by “a loose collective of people who identify as anarchists and work in the tech industry”, the Universal […] […]
- Hats off the UJM Activists!
- Bail Conditions point the way to the potential future of protestThis is a guest post by Harry Stopes (@HarryStopes) The use of restrictive bail conditions on protestors, many of whom have been arrested en masse, is a worrying trend evident in policing over the last two and a half years. The most recent example to be reported was that of Michael Chessum, the President of […]
- Bail Conditions point the way to the potential future of protest
- Workfare and “swift and severe sanctions”: Diktats from Chancellor’s Autumn StatementYoung: JSA/UC 'out of work six months, 3 options: work experience, traineeship, or community work' = non r voluntary? bbc.co.uk/news/business-…— (@refuted) December 05, 2013 FOI Watch: Compulsory Work Experience, Traineeships and Community Work for 18 to 21 year olds … Continue reading →
- Workfare and “swift and severe sanctions”: Diktats from Chancellor’s Autumn Statement