image by void/spartacus
- Luxury Hotel Booked For Annual One Day Workfare Conference, Tickets Just £450! @RadissonBlu wp.me/p1Awq-29P 23 hours ago
- RT @owebb: West Hendon resident has locked herself to the gate of the Barratt construction site, stopping lorries getting in http://t.co/k3… 1 day ago
- @LeeJasper @rustyrockets @BARACUK It was anarchists who researched and exposed Easemen and put pressure on non-anarchist Brand to drop him. 1 day ago
- RT @Dis_PPL_Protest: #SaveILF High Court Vigil 22nd & 23rd October – pictures to share shar.es/1mRiXM via @Dis_PPL_Protest 1 day ago
- RT @AnitaBellows12: MT @SeemaChandwani The Strand bought to standstill as @Dis_PPL_Protest block the road outside Royal Courts of Justice h… 1 day ago
- UK Welfare Reform Deaths ~ Updated List ~ October 21st 2014Updated tragic list of welfare-related deaths of UK’s sick and/or disabled people. This is the tip on the iceberg: They shall be remembered forevermore. Avenge the dead. Resuscitate the living. We must fight on for freedom from Westminster’s murderous … Continue reading →
- UK Welfare Reform Deaths ~ Updated List ~ October 21st 2014
- Big thanks to all who took part: Week of action gets results!So, what did last week show us? When you take action, you get results. Scope, Barnardos and British Heart Foundation have cancelled their involvement with CWP 6-month workfare. Traid pulled out too when an action was called outside its store in Wood Green. That’s four national charities who were forced to respond following pressure from […]
- Big thanks to all who took part: Week of action gets results!
- Don’t knock armchair activism – its an important part of our workThere are a lot of activists who don’t like petitions. They don’t sign them. They don’t share them. They look down on them as not being worthwhile. And quite often they are right. Most petitions are a waste of time and energy. But just occasionally one petition will take off and it will change the… Continue Reading Don’t knock armchair activism – its an impo […]
- Don’t knock armchair activism – its an important part of our work
- ROTHERHAM ANTI-FASCIST DEMO THIS SATURDAYhttps://www.facebook.com/events/733615353388037/
- ROTHERHAM ANTI-FASCIST DEMO THIS SATURDAY
- Young Unemployed Should Pick up Ragwort, Says Tebbit.With Suffolk County MyGo being set up in Ipswich, the Conservative linked Charity has received a suggestion from prominent local (Bury St Edmunds) Tory, Lord Tebbit. The former Conservative cabinet minister Lord Tebbit has said young unemployed people should be made to pull up ragwort from roadside verges in return for benefits. The 83-year-old Tory […]
- Young Unemployed Should Pick up Ragwort, Says Tebbit.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- DWP Hardship Payment forms/guidance: JSA/ESA and Universal Credit (recoverable loan)DWP FOI disclosure of forms and guidance: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/hardship_payment_application_for FOI request 7 August 2014, disclosures 5 September 2014. Download hardship application forms JSA/ESA (pdf) – view pdf online (html) Universal Credit (pdf) – view pdf online (html) Guidance Leaflet: What is … Continue reading →
- DWP Hardship Payment forms/guidance: JSA/ESA and Universal Credit (recoverable loan)