image by void/spartacus
- Student Movement Sparks Back To Life In Fight For #FreeEducation
- The Bastards Want Our Homes: Join The New Era Estate Tenants And Let’s Show Them We Intend To Fight
- Court Cases, Chaos and Soaring Debt As Council Tax Reform Unravels
- Here We Fucking Go! A String Of Victories Shows That When We Fight Back We Can Win
- Workfare Is Replacing Paid Jobs And The Tax Payer Is Funding It: Just Ask @BulkyBobsLtd
- Millionaires Threaten Protest March If They Have To Pay A Little Bit Of Tax
- Take The Class War To Iain Duncan Smith’s Front Door … It’s Time For The Reckoning
- Burning Boris Sparks Arrests At Poor Doors Demo
- Griff Rhys Jones Is A Joke That’s Not Funny, Let’s Make Sure He Fucking Knows It
- On 30 Grand A Year With A Couple Of Kids? Then You Aren’t Paying A Penny Towards The Social Security Bill
- Meet Richard A. Montoni – The Five Million Dollar Maximus Boss Here To Fleece The UK’s Benefits System
- Maximus Are The New Atos: Destroy Maximus
- Don’t Believe The Hype: Universal Credit Is No Closer To Being Workable Than It Was In 2010
- The Virus Is Coming … Working Class Areas Face Influx Of Wankers
- Luxury Hotel Booked For Annual One Day Workfare Conference, Tickets Just £450!
- Student Movement Sparks Back To Life In Fight For #FreeEducation wp.me/p1Awq-2aQ 5 hours ago
- RT @edjeff: http://t.co/819TpmE7Bk 6 hours ago
- Don't forget Poor Doors demo today at 6pm, 1 Commercial st, E1 East Aldgate Tube #FreeEducation 1 day ago
- Copper given paint job at #FreeEducation http://t.co/4fqG955Y61 1 day ago
- RT @piombo: Who's square? #freeeducation (Parliament Square now unfenced) http://t.co/tI03yOMvbB 1 day ago
- Open Letter to Iain Duncan Smith – Maximus ContractIain Duncan Smith Secretary of State for Work and Pensions Dear Secretary of State, We are deeply concerned by your decision to award the Work Capability Assessment (WCA) contract to private contractor Maximus, rather than bring the work back … Continue reading →
- Open Letter to Iain Duncan Smith – Maximus Contract
- Big thanks to all who took part: Week of action gets results!So, what did last week show us? When you take action, you get results. Scope, Barnardos and British Heart Foundation have cancelled their involvement with CWP 6-month workfare. Traid pulled out too when an action was called outside its store in Wood Green. That’s four national charities who were forced to respond following pressure from […]
- Big thanks to all who took part: Week of action gets results!
- People Needed to Join a Legal Challenge to DSA cutsNew regulations have very recently been laid before Parliament which will cut Disabled Students Allowance. At DPAC we are concerned that these cuts will seriously reduce or even prevent disabled students from taking part in higher education. We are concerned that the Regulations were laid without a public consultation and in breach of the public… Continue Re […]
- People Needed to Join a Legal Challenge to DSA cuts
- For Iain Duncan Smith’s Attention: Fate of Motherwell Workfare.As Iain Duncan Smith visits Ipswich – after a relaxing afternoon at some posh hotel near Woodbridge tucking into some expensive grub with his Suffolk Tory mates – here is a story he may be interested in. Motherwell charity has pulled out of a Government employment programme after being targeted in a ‘slave labour’ protest. […]
- For Iain Duncan Smith’s Attention: Fate of Motherwell Workfare.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Top 5 pages on www.refuted.org.uk: Sanctions, Appeals, Rights and Jobmatch1. Extensive Tips on JSA and ESA sanction appeals and claiming Hardship Payments 2. JSA and ESA Hardship Payment claim form and Guidance on DWP sanctions created severe suffering or privation 3. Jobcentre Rights 4. Universal Jobmatch: Your key rights … Continue reading →
- Top 5 pages on www.refuted.org.uk: Sanctions, Appeals, Rights and Jobmatch