All the usual suspects appear to be involved, although the SWP seem conspicuous by their absence. It’s possible that they’re just hiding behind a couple of the Swappie style front groups who appear on the list of supporters. We reckon no news is good news though and perhaps this campaign will be able to fend off their entryist attempts at domination for a little while longer. In any event, the cause is just, the date is 9th June 2007 and the website is at http://www.enoughoccupation.org/enough
- Mass Workfare Begins Next Monday … Or Does It?
- What Labour Said Then, What Labour Say Now And Why They Can’t Be Trusted On The Work Capability Assessment
- Why Falling Unemployment Can Be Bad News For Everyone
- DWP Block Report To Cover Up Work Programme Shambles
- Virgin Give The Game Away: Unpaid Worker Schemes Bring Corporate And Commercial Opportunities
- Bin British Gas: Put Power in Public Hands! Take Action On May 12th
- Just For The Record, The WCA Is Not Being Scrapped, Yet
- Who The Fuck Does Esther McVey Think She Is?
- The Rich Will Destroy London Like They Destroy Everything Else
- Housing Crisis, What Housing Crisis? Says Homelessness Charity Boss Jeremy Swain
- Join the physical or online blockade of the Salvation Army!
- Meet The Green Workfare Charity Boss Who Also Runs A Biotech Firm And Builds On Greenbelt Land
- Take Action Against The Green Charities Profiteering From Workfare
- Trade Unions Unite For Militant And Sustained General Strike Len McClusky Announces
- There’s Still No Pay At The Y.M.C.A – Boycott Workfare Target Forced Labour Charity
- Hugh Muir's Diary: Another fine mess for the Universal Job-botch website? gu.com/p/3zjxb/tw via @guardian 4 hours ago
- Mass Workfare Begins Next Monday … Or Does It? wp.me/p1Awq-235 4 hours ago
- RT @refuted: #Workfare: Royal Mail Group says, “stop considering it and just do it!” homeless.org.uk/connect/blogs/… by @HomelessLink 5 hours ago
- @Cadoret @UKJCP was it fuck a pilot scheme, it was all new claims with the aim of cutting IB claimants by one million, read the green paper 1 day ago
- @Cadoret @UKJCP Hanging's too good for them, they should be flayed and dragged through the streets. All of them. 1 day ago
- The leadership of the British Medical Association is ‘complicit in the suicides of Britain’s disabled people’For the BMA not to act 'is in our view to be complicit in the deaths of innocent people whose only crime is to have the misfortune to be sick and/or disabled' ~ Black Triangle Campaign "History will not hold them guiltless." Continue reading →
- The leadership of the British Medical Association is ‘complicit in the suicides of Britain’s disabled people’
- Workfare and housingAs we struggle to access our subsistence benefits – trying to navigate around workfare, benefit sanctions, and disrespect encountered in the job centre – often, simultaneously, we are struggling to keep a roof over our heads. Welfare and housing are closely connected, the poor state of both of them is causing poverty and suffering. The […]
- Workfare and housing
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- CAMERON WILL RESIGN IF SCOTS VOTE YES……..AND BORIS PM BY XMASIf Cameron goes after presiding over the break up of the UK Johnson is all set to lever Rifkind aside in Kensington and fight a by-election before xmas putting him in at Number Ten before Osborne knows what hit him. … Continue reading →
- CAMERON WILL RESIGN IF SCOTS VOTE YES……..AND BORIS PM BY XMAS
- Tackling Long-Term Unemployment: Workfare Touts Surface.Seminar: Tackling very long-term unemployment – what works and why? Timed to coincide with the launch of the ‘Help to Work’ programme in April 14, this seminar will explore what we know about those who become very long term unemployed (three years or more), what works in supporting them into employment, and why it works. The […]
- Tackling Long-Term Unemployment: Workfare Touts Surface.
- So who exactly IS now classified as a ‘Domestic Extremist’?A week ago, the Metropolitan Police responded to a Freedom of Information request asking for the total number of individuals currently classified as potential ‘domestic extremists’ and having their own records on the database of the National Domestic Extremism and Disorder Intelligence Unit (NDEDIU). The information they supplied was intriguing: they said: T […]
- So who exactly IS now classified as a ‘Domestic Extremist’?
- DWP signing-on trials: Online, Clerical drop and goFortnightly Jobsearch Reviews, (FJR) using digital channels https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/fortnightly_jobsearch_reviews_fj#incoming-507720Filed under: Signing on
- DWP signing-on trials: Online, Clerical drop and go