Shortly afterwards the beeb were reporting that police had taken full control of the air space as the old bill moved in to attempt to stop the unrest. Here’s betting we never see what their eye in the sky picked up.
- Government Advisor Plots Two Tier NHS Waiting Lists For People In Work
- Universal Jobmatch Still Riddled With Illegal Unpaid Work
- Stop Workfare In Its Tracks – Join The Week Of Action 29 March – 6 April 2014
- Policy Exchange Plot Smart Cards And Doubling The Length of Some Benefit Sanctions
- A Truly Chlling Move: Part Time Workers To Face Housing Benefit Sanctions DWP Confirms
- More Workfare, More Sanctions, Iain Duncan Smith’s Brutal and Barmy Plan To End Child Poverty
- Homes Not Jails: Sleeping Rough Is Not A Crime – Protest Tomorrow 26th February!
- Poverty Profiteers To Hold Forced Labour Party!
- Take Action Against Workfare Exploiters Peacocks On March 1st
- Huge Victory For Sick And Disabled Claimants As Atos Chased Out Of Vicious Benefit Assessments
- What The Fuck Does David Cameron Know About Poverty?
- Don’t Believe The Hype Unemployment Is Back On The Rise
- Don’t Blame Us For The Suffering We Cause Say Atos, We’re Just Making Money
- No More Deaths! Join The UK Wide Day Of Protest Against Atos On Wednesday February 19th
- The Tories And The TUC Are Both Hypocrites Over Unpaid Work
- RT @Dis_PPL_Protest: #DPAC and #ilf users will continue to fight this Government over #ilf closure -it's far from over & the fight will con… 19 hours ago
- RT @AnitaBellows12: Independent Grassroots Fightback! – 2014 National DPAC Conference shar.es/R3VJf via @Dis_PPL_Protest 19 hours ago
- RT @UKJCP: Universal Jobmatch – List of fake ‘employers’ (Part 1) intensiveactivity.wordpress.com/2014/02/10/uni… 19 hours ago
- Government Advisor Plots Two Tier NHS Waiting Lists For People In Work wp.me/p1Awq-20g 22 hours ago
- Letter to The Guardian: ‘Grim toll of the government’s fit-for-work tests’ ~ Black Triangle, DPAC, Inclusion London & OthersBLACK TRIANGLE, DPAC & OTHERS LETTER TO THE GUARDIAN: 'The UK government and opposition should follow the Scottish government's pledge that private for-profit companies are removed entirely from having anything to do with the assessment of disabled people.' Continue reading →
- Letter to The Guardian: ‘Grim toll of the government’s fit-for-work tests’ ~ Black Triangle, DPAC, Inclusion London & Others
- Anti workfare flying pickets rock Salvation Army in EdinburghThanks to Edinburgh Coalition Against Poverty for this inspiring report of their action on 3rd March… a hint of what’s to come in the week of action? Anti workfare campaigners swooped on four Salvation Army shops in Edinburgh on 3rd March, blockading them all and turning away customers and a delivery lorry. Salvation Army managers […]
- Anti workfare flying pickets rock Salvation Army in Edinburgh
- DPAC statement on government announcement on closure of the Independent Living FundThe Tory Government’s callous decision to continue with the closure of the Independent Living Fund, announced today by Mike Penning represents a further ideologically driven attack on the quality of life of all but the richest UK citizens. For those people who rely on the fund for their care and support, the prospect of the… Continue Reading DPAC statement o […]
- DPAC statement on government announcement on closure of the Independent Living Fund
- CLASS WAR SELECT JANICE DICK TO JOIN CLEGG/SALMOND TELLY DEBATE‘You never see anyone who talks like us in these debates’. No you don’t and you wont watching the Scots Independence debate on April 2nd……..two suited career politicians ping ponging arguments around while we gawp on. But no more. As … Continue reading →
- CLASS WAR SELECT JANICE DICK TO JOIN CLEGG/SALMOND TELLY DEBATE
- Universal Job Match Ratchets up 60% Fakes.Hundreds of thousands of people hunting for work on a government jobs website may have been chasing posts that never existed, ministers admit. Nearly 60% of employment advertised on the Universal Jobmatch scheme could have been placed by bogus firms – some of which have been demanding upfront fees from applicants for fake background checks. […]
- Universal Job Match Ratchets up 60% Fakes.
- Campaigners Launch Call For Public Inquiry Into Undercover PoliceLast night, a packed and at times emotional meeting at Unite’s headquarters in London launched a new campaign calling for a public inquiry into undercover police surveillance against political activism. The Campaign Opposing Police Surveillance (COPS) brings together campaigners, trade unionists and lawyers targeted by undercover police operations and speake […]
- Campaigners Launch Call For Public Inquiry Into Undercover Police
- Work Programme mandated activity benefits sanctions: Crucial appeal tipsWhen a DWP Work Programme Provider considers a participant has failed to undertake a Mandatory Activity, they complete a benefit sanctions referral form WP08, on the basis that a written Mandatory Activity Notification has not been complied with. The DWP … Continue reading →
- Work Programme mandated activity benefits sanctions: Crucial appeal tips