Apparantly his missus has said she’ll leave him if she loses her posh home, and despite repeated requests from Blair Prescott refuses to leave. Some say that it’s not his fault and he has now grown so large that movement is impossible.
- Mass Workfare Begins Next Monday … Or Does It?
- What Labour Said Then, What Labour Say Now And Why They Can’t Be Trusted On The Work Capability Assessment
- Why Falling Unemployment Can Be Bad News For Everyone
- DWP Block Report To Cover Up Work Programme Shambles
- Virgin Give The Game Away: Unpaid Worker Schemes Bring Corporate And Commercial Opportunities
- Bin British Gas: Put Power in Public Hands! Take Action On May 12th
- Just For The Record, The WCA Is Not Being Scrapped, Yet
- Who The Fuck Does Esther McVey Think She Is?
- The Rich Will Destroy London Like They Destroy Everything Else
- Housing Crisis, What Housing Crisis? Says Homelessness Charity Boss Jeremy Swain
- Join the physical or online blockade of the Salvation Army!
- Meet The Green Workfare Charity Boss Who Also Runs A Biotech Firm And Builds On Greenbelt Land
- Take Action Against The Green Charities Profiteering From Workfare
- Trade Unions Unite For Militant And Sustained General Strike Len McClusky Announces
- There’s Still No Pay At The Y.M.C.A – Boycott Workfare Target Forced Labour Charity
- RT @indyrikki: @johnnyvoid BP Vikings - Pillaging the Planet - please RT #BP #BritishMuseum #sponsorship #greenwash #VikingsLive http://t.c… 7 hours ago
- Hugh Muir's Diary: Another fine mess for the Universal Job-botch website? gu.com/p/3zjxb/tw via @guardian 1 day ago
- Mass Workfare Begins Next Monday … Or Does It? wp.me/p1Awq-235 1 day ago
- RT @refuted: #Workfare: Royal Mail Group says, “stop considering it and just do it!” homeless.org.uk/connect/blogs/… by @HomelessLink 1 day ago
- @Cadoret @UKJCP was it fuck a pilot scheme, it was all new claims with the aim of cutting IB claimants by one million, read the green paper 2 days ago
- The leadership of the British Medical Association is ‘complicit in the suicides of Britain’s disabled people’For the BMA not to act 'is in our view to be complicit in the deaths of innocent people whose only crime is to have the misfortune to be sick and/or disabled' ~ Black Triangle Campaign "History will not hold them guiltless." Continue reading →
- The leadership of the British Medical Association is ‘complicit in the suicides of Britain’s disabled people’
- Fans’ success – Dulwich Hamlet Football Club end workfare!Pressure by Dulwich Hamlet football fans has resulted in the club pulling out of using workfare in its grounds. Boycott Workfare were contacted through a Name and Shame form by someone who was forced to work at DHFC as part of Mandatory Work Activity. They told us how they had received a 3 month sanction […]
- Fans’ success – Dulwich Hamlet Football Club end workfare!
- Vigil at Supreme Court to scrap Benefit Cap – support domestic violence challenge: 29 AprilThe total Benefit Cap is trapping women and children in violent relationships. The legal challenge brought by two single mothers and their children fleeing domestic violence will be heard on 29 and 30 April at the Supreme Court. Solicitor Rebekah Carrier describes the Cap as ‘catastrophic, cruel and arbitrary’. Last year, Women Against Rape (WAR)… Continu […]
- Vigil at Supreme Court to scrap Benefit Cap – support domestic violence challenge: 29 April
- HECKLERS OF THE WEEK…….’FUCK OFF BACK TO TOAD HALL…LALA LA LAhttp://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/24/ukip-nigel-farage-toad-hall_n_5205277.html?1398347347 Sean Mason would be very happy
- HECKLERS OF THE WEEK…….’FUCK OFF BACK TO TOAD HALL…LALA LA LA
- DWP’s Facebook Page: Top Tips !FACEBOOK PAGE. (No: This is Not Made Up). Department for Work and Pensions – DWP 6,795 likes · 426 talking about this Government Organisation. This is the official Facebook page for the DWP – giving news, updates and information. We’re unable to respond to individual benefit enquiries via Facebook. Need help improving your cv? Here’s […]
- DWP’s Facebook Page: Top Tips !
- CALL OUT – did you accept a caution at last year’s ‘Reclaim the Power’ protest?Were you arrested in Balcombe in Sussex during the “Reclaim the Power” Day of Action organised by No Dash for Gas on Monday 19 August 2013? Did you accept a police caution to secure your release? Cautions always remain on a person’s record unless there are exceptional circumstances why they should be removed. Examples include […]
- CALL OUT – did you accept a caution at last year’s ‘Reclaim the Power’ protest?
- DWP signing-on trials: Online, Clerical drop and goFortnightly Jobsearch Reviews, (FJR) using digital channels https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/fortnightly_jobsearch_reviews_fj#incoming-507720Filed under: Signing on
- DWP signing-on trials: Online, Clerical drop and go