Apparantly his missus has said she’ll leave him if she loses her posh home, and despite repeated requests from Blair Prescott refuses to leave. Some say that it’s not his fault and he has now grown so large that movement is impossible.
- 210,000 Pensioners Face Last Year’s Vicious Autumn Statement Cut
- Shameless! Are TCV and Groundwork Britain’s Biggest Benefit Scroungers?
- DWP Lose Again: Atos Assessments Do Discriminate Says Appeal Court
- Day 3: Target the companies replacing paid work with workfare
- Poorest Pensioners Could Be Made Homeless By Osborne’s Benefit Slashing
- Day 2: Stop Traineeships – workfare for young people
- Rowdy Mob Confronts Workfare Conference and Spoils Their Lunch
- Day 1: Take Online Action Against The Workfare Conference Monday 2nd December
- This week: take action to stop workfare and sanctions
- Second Suicide Linked To Welfare Reform Reported This Week: RIP Victor Cuff
- Tax-Payer Funded Charity Workfare Subsidy Tops £50 Million!
- Boris Plans To Build 27,000 Unaffordable Houses A Year To Ease London’s Housing Crisis
- Another Tragic Atos Death: RIP Jacqueline Harris
- What if the whole workfare industry got together in one place?
- Snouts In The Trough – Charities Scramble For Lucrative Workfare Hand Out
- RT @boycottworkfare: Today is international VOLUNTEERS day. VOLUNTEERING should be VOLUNTARY! @salvationarmyuk @YMCA_England @TCVtweets @gr… 57 minutes ago
- The Conservation ‘Volunteers’ Who Are Forced To Work Unpaid wp.me/p1Awq-1j5 #workfare @tcvtweets 57 minutes ago
- Two and a Half Million Reasons Why The Salvation Army Is Holding The Line On #Workfare wp.me/p1Awq-1Lz @salvationarmyuk 1 hour ago
- The Vile Hypocrisy of #Workfare Exploiters the YMCA wp.me/p1Awq-1U6 @YMCA_England 1 hour ago
- Finally Q3 @groundworkuk have you referred people on your own MWA contracts to wotk on Groundwork projects? 2 hours ago
- PRESS RELEASE: Government appeal against Work Capability Assessment discrimination ruling is rejected ~ Mental Health Resistance NetworkMental Health Resistance Network: Court of Appeal rejects DWP appeal against landmark ruling by Upper Tribunal that the DWP-Atos Work Capability Assessment discriminates against people with mental health problems Continue reading →
- PRESS RELEASE: Government appeal against Work Capability Assessment discrimination ruling is rejected ~ Mental Health Resistance Network
- Day 4: On-line Action against Community Work Placement CharitiesAs part of the Week of Action Against Workfare and Sanctions, on Thursday 5th December 2013, we’re focussing on the Charities that will be handing in their tenders today to access unpaid claimant workers through the new Community Work Placements regime. Community Work Placements, originally announced by George Osborne as “Help to Work” on 30th […]
- Day 4: On-line Action against Community Work Placement Charities
- EDUCATE DON’T SEGREGATE! ALLFIE’s CALL FOR ACTION on the 10th DECEMBER! 1pmALLFIE WILL BE VISITING THE DEPARTMENT FOR EDUCATION on the 10th DECEMBER TO DEMAND THE GOVERNMENT BANISHES THE GHOSTS OF SEGREGATION PAST BY WARNING ABOUT THE NEW GHOSTS OF SEGREGATION FUTURE CALL FOR ACTION on the 10th DECEMBER! WHERE & WHEN: Date: 10th December @ 1 pm Meeting place: the Café in Abbey Centre, 34… Continue Reading EDUCATE DON’T S […]
- EDUCATE DON’T SEGREGATE! ALLFIE’s CALL FOR ACTION on the 10th DECEMBER! 1pm
- VOTE CLASS WARcheers Tom C.
- VOTE CLASS WAR
- On Back to Work Courses.There must be many people, if not all of us, who read Ipswich Unemployed Action, who’ve done (and have had to have done) courses on helping you back to work. Despite having finished the Work Programme I just did a Course (half a day) on Effective Job Searching. The back-to-work industry is focused on getting […]
- On Back to Work Courses.
- Bail Conditions point the way to the potential future of protestThis is a guest post by Harry Stopes (@HarryStopes) The use of restrictive bail conditions on protestors, many of whom have been arrested en masse, is a worrying trend evident in policing over the last two and a half years. The most recent example to be reported was that of Michael Chessum, the President of […]
- Bail Conditions point the way to the potential future of protest
- Voluntary Work: Remember under JSA and Universal Credit you can do it 35hrs full-time“This doesn’t mean there’s a limit on how much voluntary work you can do. You can do as much voluntary work as you like and still get Universal Credit.” From: How much time do you usually have to spend looking … Continue reading →
- Voluntary Work: Remember under JSA and Universal Credit you can do it 35hrs full-time