Apparantly his missus has said she’ll leave him if she loses her posh home, and despite repeated requests from Blair Prescott refuses to leave. Some say that it’s not his fault and he has now grown so large that movement is impossible.
- Bare-faced Lies, Bluff and Bullshit Are All Iain Duncan Smith Has Left As Millions Suffer
- Support The Focus E15 Mothers Fighting For Their Children’s Future
- Government Advisor Plots Two Tier NHS Waiting Lists For People In Work
- Universal Jobmatch Still Riddled With Illegal Unpaid Work
- Stop Workfare In Its Tracks – Join The Week Of Action 29 March – 6 April 2014
- Policy Exchange Plot Smart Cards And Doubling The Length of Some Benefit Sanctions
- A Truly Chlling Move: Part Time Workers To Face Housing Benefit Sanctions DWP Confirms
- More Workfare, More Sanctions, Iain Duncan Smith’s Brutal and Barmy Plan To End Child Poverty
- Homes Not Jails: Sleeping Rough Is Not A Crime – Protest Tomorrow 26th February!
- Poverty Profiteers To Hold Forced Labour Party!
- Take Action Against Workfare Exploiters Peacocks On March 1st
- Huge Victory For Sick And Disabled Claimants As Atos Chased Out Of Vicious Benefit Assessments
- What The Fuck Does David Cameron Know About Poverty?
- Don’t Believe The Hype Unemployment Is Back On The Rise
- Don’t Blame Us For The Suffering We Cause Say Atos, We’re Just Making Money
- RT @EdHowker: After Thursday's @Channel4News investigation: bit.ly/1kB5NZ9 120,000 suspect jobs disappeared from the DWP's #Univers… 12 hours ago
- RT @CorpWatchUK: Atos boss: personal data the "oil" of the future is.gd/VX8260 @Dis_PPL_Protest @johnnyvoid @boycottworkfare 15 hours ago
- RT @ecap_org: If forced to use Universal Jobmatch we recommend posting a redacted CV (no phone number), with a separate email address 18 hours ago
- RT @FalseEcon: Stop workfare in its tracks: take action with Boycott Workfare from 29 March to 6 April | Blog | False Economy http://t.co/O… 1 day ago
- RT @Dis_PPL_Protest: ILF petitions with added kudos of filling MPs inboxes shar.es/RsckS via @Dis_PPL_Protest 1 day ago
- Letter to The Guardian: ‘Grim toll of the government’s fit-for-work tests’ ~ Black Triangle, DPAC, Inclusion London & OthersBLACK TRIANGLE, DPAC & OTHERS LETTER TO THE GUARDIAN: 'The UK government and opposition should follow the Scottish government's pledge that private for-profit companies are removed entirely from having anything to do with the assessment of disabled people.' Continue reading →
- Letter to The Guardian: ‘Grim toll of the government’s fit-for-work tests’ ~ Black Triangle, DPAC, Inclusion London & Others
- Anti workfare flying pickets rock Salvation Army in EdinburghThanks to Edinburgh Coalition Against Poverty for this inspiring report of their action on 3rd March… a hint of what’s to come in the week of action? Anti workfare campaigners swooped on four Salvation Army shops in Edinburgh on 3rd March, blockading them all and turning away customers and a delivery lorry. Salvation Army managers […]
- Anti workfare flying pickets rock Salvation Army in Edinburgh
- Getting Involved with DPACThere are many different ways to be involved in the work of DPAC. All are equally valuable. We all have a role to play in campaigning for disabled people’s rights and a fair society, in whatever way we can from taking part in protests to tweeting, from administrative tasks to writing poems, from making banners… Continue Reading Getting Involved with DPAC
- Getting Involved with DPAC
- CLASS WAR PARTY WEBSITE NOW UP AND RUNNINGhttp://www.classwarparty.org.uk You can now make donations on the site for all who have been asking.
- CLASS WAR PARTY WEBSITE NOW UP AND RUNNING
- Iain Duncan Smith ‘Takes Questions.”Iain Duncan Smith takes viewers’ questions on welfare Universal Credit and welfare reforms meant “millions will be better off”, promised the work and pensions secretary. Iain Duncan Smith was defending changes, where critics have claimed the Universal Credit introduction was being pushed back, but he said he wanted to “roll it out carefully” so it […] […]
- Iain Duncan Smith ‘Takes Questions.”
- Campaigners Launch Call For Public Inquiry Into Undercover PoliceLast night, a packed and at times emotional meeting at Unite’s headquarters in London launched a new campaign calling for a public inquiry into undercover police surveillance against political activism. The Campaign Opposing Police Surveillance (COPS) brings together campaigners, trade unionists and lawyers targeted by undercover police operations and speake […]
- Campaigners Launch Call For Public Inquiry Into Undercover Police
- Work Programme mandated activity benefits sanctions: Crucial appeal tipsWhen a DWP Work Programme Provider considers a participant has failed to undertake a Mandatory Activity, they complete a benefit sanctions referral form WP08, on the basis that a written Mandatory Activity Notification has not been complied with. The DWP … Continue reading →
- Work Programme mandated activity benefits sanctions: Crucial appeal tips