Over half a million people took to the streets on Saturday to protest aginst Bush’s savage new immigration laws.
- Why Falling Unemployment Can Be Bad News For Everyone
- DWP Block Report To Cover Up Work Programme Shambles
- Virgin Give The Game Away: Unpaid Worker Schemes Bring Corporate And Commercial Opportunities
- Bin British Gas: Put Power in Public Hands! Take Action On May 12th
- Just For The Record, The WCA Is Not Being Scrapped, Yet
- Who The Fuck Does Esther McVey Think She Is?
- The Rich Will Destroy London Like They Destroy Everything Else
- Housing Crisis, What Housing Crisis? Says Homelessness Charity Boss Jeremy Swain
- Join the physical or online blockade of the Salvation Army!
- Meet The Green Workfare Charity Boss Who Also Runs A Biotech Firm And Builds On Greenbelt Land
- Take Action Against The Green Charities Profiteering From Workfare
- Trade Unions Unite For Militant And Sustained General Strike Len McClusky Announces
- There’s Still No Pay At The Y.M.C.A – Boycott Workfare Target Forced Labour Charity
- Iain Duncan Smith Should Be Put On Trial Over The Work Capability Assessment Deaths
- Week Of Action Against Workfare Begins: Please Spread The Word!
- Labour reform of WCA 3. give disabled people central role in monitoring tests (David Blunkett gets his old job back) independent.co.uk/voices/comment… 1 day ago
- Labour reform of WCA 2. clear penalties measured on number of times decisions are overturned (We'll scrap appeals) independent.co.uk/voices/comment… 1 day ago
- Labour reform of WCA 1. people would receive a copy of the assessor's report (you'll get a leaflet) independent.co.uk/voices/comment… 1 day ago
- RT @HousingActionSL: Come & show support for a HASL member's bedroom tax refund. Tues 22nd April 10.30am meet outside Olive Morris house ht… 1 day ago
- RT @outragedami: Great letter from @nciaction in the Guardian. theguardian.com/society/2014/a… Other voluntary orgs need to come out and say the sa… 1 day ago
- The leadership of the British Medical Association is ‘complicit in the suicides of Britain’s disabled people’For the BMA not to act 'is in our view to be complicit in the deaths of innocent people whose only crime is to have the misfortune to be sick and/or disabled' ~ Black Triangle Campaign "History will not hold them guiltless." Continue reading →
- The leadership of the British Medical Association is ‘complicit in the suicides of Britain’s disabled people’
- Workfare and housingAs we struggle to access our subsistence benefits – trying to navigate around workfare, benefit sanctions, and disrespect encountered in the job centre – often, simultaneously, we are struggling to keep a roof over our heads. Welfare and housing are closely connected, the poor state of both of them is causing poverty and suffering. The […]
- Workfare and housing
- How can Professionals Learn from”bloody awkward” Parents?“You have to love your own baby becos everone says they are a nusance” Sally age 8 I have come to recognise another truism! – If you are a parent of a disabled child. The school will give whatever support, you believe, is necessary for your child – as long as it matches with what… Continue Reading How can Professionals Learn from”bloody awkward” Parents? […]
- How can Professionals Learn from”bloody awkward” Parents?
- TEARING DOWN THE FENCEShttp://www.ukrockfestivals.com/iow-frendz2.html
- TEARING DOWN THE FENCES
- Food Banks: Ipswich.A food bank charity says it has handed out 913,000 food parcels in the last year, up from 347,000 the year before. The Trussell Trust said a third were given to repeat visitors but that there was a “shocking” 51% rise in clients to established food banks. It said benefit payment delays were the main […]
- Food Banks: Ipswich.
- East Midlands anti-fracking camp activists trained as legal observersMembers of Netpol partner organisation Green and Black Cross (GBC) travelled to the East Midlands yesterday to provide training for activists at the new ‘Daneshill Community Protection Camp‘ on becoming effective legal observers. After fracking company Dart Energy moved its rig (below) from Cheshire at the end of March to the former Royal Ordnance factory s […]
- East Midlands anti-fracking camp activists trained as legal observers
- DWP: Latest Jobmatch guidance[Universal Jobmatch: Your key rights] Disclosed on 15/4/14 https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/201552/response/504427/attach/html/3/1138%20Response.pdf.html of note is the ability to notify a sanction based requirement for people on JSA or UC to apply for a specific job seemingly by telephone and face-to-face contact only. 118: … Continue reading →
- DWP: Latest Jobmatch guidance